Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monitors 1400 (not a typo!) items!

See 12:38

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1GopE_siVY"]Chairman Hersman's final media briefing on Asiana flight 214 crash July 11, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I am completely NOT tech savvy......so I agree with previous poster...is there any way we can see on a map where the villagers witnessed what they saw....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/12/article-2578914-1C38896700000578-489_634x476.jpg

Here is one....but not really a close up.............and could the villagers and bus driver see that far out into the ocean (where the chinese pictures are??) or is it possible it floated out there??

The lights on the plane maybe.

I can picture it getting bright and imploding, then breaking into pieces.

I'm sure it would sound like an loud explosion too.

I just pray it was a peaceful death for the lost souls and things are going to change depending on the cause. :twocents:

Intermezzo, post #22 of yours is blowing margins, fyi

K, Did not know that....
went back to look at it..my margins are fine..but I tried to adjust the picture and I can't edit any longer
Sorry all...

Some are speculating

China is using the images (#MH370 plane parts or garbage) to widen the search area and flush out what Malaysia really knows

:dunno: I believe Mike that he saw something.

I think we may be getting closer to the crash site.
The oil rig worker's location...the satellite images from the Chinese...people hearing/seeing a low-flying aircraft...all within the area the plane was last seen in.

It would be way too much of a coincidence if those images aren't of the plane.

Yes I agree why did it take 4 days????

Also on our news at 9.30am (1 hour ago) they said that Malaysian officials had not seen these pictures.....

Maybe the chinese wanted to be sure.....I think the location is too close to where the plane went missing to not be something significant, however I can not understand how they missed this with the original searches????????

They missed it with the original searches because if was too far east. They were concentrating on the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam. Then they spent days going far west toward Sumatra. Wrong way!!

This is why I think they are real. I just don't understand why they didn't share this info earlier. I don't have a link handy, but earlier Malaysia said they didn't have this info.

I kept thinking surely they shared these photos with the searchers, and just didn't release to the public until today.

:doh:

Possible the Chinese government wouldn't want information regarding their satellites known? Not sure what the answer is, however, the proximity to the oil rig and MacKay's sighting lends more credibility to it.

MOO

The problem is we should have had China take the lead.

Malaysia is failing miserably.

I think he did see something burning in the sky that night ..his story and timeline seem to fit...was it(the plane) burning in ONE PIECE as he stated :dunno: it was darkness after all.

I do as well. It was night and it would be obvious. Also if the aircraft were on fire it would explain why no communication indicating an emergency.

MOO

Would it be possible that an unnoticed gas leakage (in the cockpit for example) causes an explosion by someone lightening a cigarette?

It's the possible gas leakage I'm primary talking about and to which extent an explosion in the cockpit could destroy the aircraft's electronic system, including the transponder signal etc.

In a previous thread it was mentioned that even with an entire electronic outfall, the plane could still glide for a specific amount of time, but IDK, just trying to look through all this chaos.

I am completely NOT tech savvy......so I agree with previous poster...is there any way we can see on a map where the villagers witnessed what they saw....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/12/article-2578914-1C38896700000578-489_634x476.jpg

Here is one....but not really a close up.............and could the villagers and bus driver see that far out into the ocean (where the chinese pictures are??) or is it possible it floated out there??

Good find revampz!

article-2578914-1C38896700000578-489_634x476.jpg

I don't think the villagers saw something only because yesterday, all reports said -the plane made a U-turn.

I also discount people saying a life raft, and a dead body was found. I think that came from reports that the plane went down in the Malacca Straight.

15 minutes of fame and all that.... :twocents:

U.S. 7th Fleet

GULF OF THAILAND (March 12, 2014) Royal Malaysian Navy Corvette KD Terengganu (FSGHM 174) and United States Navy MH-60R Seahawk helicopter (HSM-78)

https://www.facebook.com/7thfleet

Attachments

• 1899975_10152284919902402_274588378_n.jpg
    1899975_10152284919902402_274588378_n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online