Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is Vietnam flew over it, and China has gone through the satt images like forensic evidence. Vietnam will believe it when they see it on the sea. That's :moo:

I also believe there is possible miscommunication and/or too many cooks in the kitchen with language barriers etc. I am not going to name incidents where this has happened... hope you get the drift.

I don't know what you are referring to(incidents,lol) but this has been my belief from the beginning....different dialects, different countries, translaters, etc., yadayada....losing in the translation....man oh man. Praying for all these poor souls that are missing and to all that are trying to find them.

The difference is Vietnam flew over it, and China has gone through the satt images like forensic evidence. Vietnam will believe it when they see it on the sea. That's :moo:

I also believe there is possible miscommunication and/or too many cooks in the kitchen with language barriers etc. I am not going to name incidents where this has happened... hope you get the drift.

The vast majority of those involved speak English well. Seems to me the "language barrier" is a convenient excuse for a few I've seen on TV. :scared:

This is what I did (not sure if it's been posted on this thread yet - we discussed it last night on the previous thread):

Guy on oil rig who wrote letter:

- last speed: 471 knots
- distance between two points: 586.5 km (316.85 nm)
- time at same speed: .67 hours = ~ 40 minutes
- last communication per Malaysian airline on radar: ~1:30am
- est arrival time at that point: ~2:10am

(coordinates changed from degrees to metric)

the pic below has oil rig and drift and chinese objects in it. maybe someone can resize it and upload..or add to belimom's map?

http://www.airliners.net/uf/view.file?id=109874&filename=phpHJiv11.jpeg

If these numbers are right and the last known location of the plane was close to where it may have exploded, then it was over 300 miles from the oil platform. Even at 35,000 ft, it would not have been visible from the oil rig. And I am not sure the current drift is right. Debris should have gone south, not easterly. If what he saw was the plane, it had to of gotten much further along its course than previously thought, in my opinion.

The vast majority of those involved speak English- well. Seems to me the "language barrier" is a convenient excuse for a few I've seen on TV. :scared:

It's also a territorial/political thing too, imo. Anyone know whose waters belong to where the suspected lost MH370 is? TIA.

Okay, I researched large passenger jet crashes back until 2006 and here is what I came up with for planes that at first seemed like they simply fell from the sky.

NOT including planes that crashed upon take-off and landing, bad weather (Air France) or hijacking:

Yemenia Flight 626, due to pilot error (although there were heavy winds) one survivor, a 12 year old.
Colgan Air Flight 3407, pilot error (which could be included in bad weather, too. Pilot inexperience and snow).
Qantas flight 30, Boeing 747 hull penetration resulted in rapid decompression, able to make an emergency landing. (I'm including this one because it would have crashed had it been over the ocean).
2007 Moogadisha Transavia export airlines hit by surface to air missile.
Adam Air 574, over Indonesia, pilot error, inadvertently disconnected autopilot.

I got tired of going back! Seems like rapid decompression could be a likely cause, IMO?

If these numbers are right and the last known location of the plane was close to where it may have exploded, then it was over 300 miles from the oil platform. Even at 35,000 ft, it would not have been visible from the oil rig. And I am not sure the current drift is right. Debris should have gone south, not easterly. If what he saw was the plane, it had to of gotten much further along its course than previously thought, in my opinion.

From what the pilots said, they are taking into account drift of "wreckage", as well as Mr Mckay being somewhat off- as he even admits in his email....

If this is not indicative of how we have been going:

Vietnam denies pausing search for MH370 2014-03-12
Vietnamese official says partially suspending search for MH370 2014-03-12

That seems like it would be easy to determine.

http://english.cntv.cn/20140312/105538.shtml

Okay, I researched large passenger jet crashes back until 2006 and here is what I came up with for planes that at first seemed like they simply fell from the sky.

NOT including planes that crashed upon take-off and landing, bad weather (Air France) or hijacking:

Yemenia Flight 626, due to pilot error (although there were heavy winds) one survivor, a 12 year old.
Colgan Air Flight 3407, pilot error (which could be included in bad weather, too. Pilot inexperience and snow).
Qantas flight 30, Boeing 747 hull penetration resulted in rapid decompression, able to make an emergency landing. (I'm including this one because it would have crashed had it been over the ocean).
2007 Moogadisha Transavia export airlines hit by surface to air missile.
Adam Air 574, over Indonesia, pilot error, inadvertently disconnected autopilot.

I got tired of going back! Seems like rapid decompression could be a likely cause, IMO?

BBM

Cause of what is the question. How can we discuss the cause of what happened when we don't know what actually did happen. We don't know for absolute certain that the plane went down. I'm beginning to wonder if one of the surrounding countries knew the plane was no longer being tracked by Malasian radar and simply decided to help themselves to a free plane.

Okay, I admit, that's really farfetched.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but then again they haven't all out said....it's not the jet!, just no proof...

I don't know if I have it wrong but looking at one of those maps, where the chinese have the debris and where the radar had it last and where the separate sightings (apart from the oil rig guy) ie villagers, businessman, bus driver are all sought of in the same area.

That is if you take into account it may have drifted. I haven't really checked out the current movement, but does anyone know if from where the plane was last heard of, would the debris be taken to where the chinese saw it on Sunday????

I just think it is too much coincidence that they are all in that same region of the north coast of Malaysia....

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but then again they haven't all out said....it's not the jet!, just no proof...

I don't know if I have it wrong but looking at one of those maps, where the chinese have the debris and where the radar had it last and where the separate sightings (apart from the oil rig guy) ie villagers, businessman, bus driver are all sought of in the same area.

That is if you take into account it may have drifted. I haven't really checked out the current movement, but does anyone know if from where the plane was last heard of, would the debris be taken to where the chinese saw it on Sunday????

I just think it is too much coincidence that they are all in that same region of the north coast of Malaysia....

Except for all of them to have witnessed something is hard to believe , the oil rig worker places the crash sight closer to the coast line of vietnam. JMO

Geeeeez I pass out for 3 hours and there is STILL no one out there searching where the Chinese satellites picked up something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retweeted by Sri Jegarajah
CNBCWorld ‏@CNBCWorld 28m
#BREAKING Li Keqiang: A long as there's a glimmer of hope we will not stop searching #MH370

H2O Comms ‏@H2OComms 1h
APMM Bombardier has already been dispatched to investigate alleged claims of debris being found by Chinese satellite imagery #MH370

CNBCWorld ‏@CNBCWorld 30m
#BREAKING Li Keqiang: We are all eagerly awaiting slightest piece of news on #MH370, passengers' family and friends "burning with anxiety"

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member