Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you could be right that this hasnt completely played out yet. But if the plane was hijacked, i think at least one of the pilots must be involved. If the plan was to take, and keep the plane, land it, that requires more skill than the 9-11 guys had in just flying the plane. They would need an actual pilot to safely land the plane.

I am sure they did have a pilot. ;)

I am sure they did have a pilot. ;)

I bet they did. Either one of the hijackers was trained in flying, or the bad guys forced the actual pilot(s) to fly the way they wanted them to, land where they demanded, etc. JMO MOO

This story is mind boggling. A plane just doesn't disappear. Who is covering up what?

Back to the Heather Elvis case. I can at least figure out all the players in that case. This plane thing makes my brain spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heartbreaking. Piers Morgan's interview with Paul Weeks wife. I watched it live but here's a link:

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...i-just-cant-wait-for-him-to-come-back-i-hope/

During the interview she states that they'd had a bad car accident back in Dec and had been talking about what they wanted done if something happened to one or both of them. He apparently couldn't wear his wedding ring on the job and didn't want to leave it in his room or at the job site so he left it at home with his wife, along with his watch.

My heart breaks for these loved ones who are left to wait in limbo.

Yet another day without any sign of the Malaysian aircraft. This is beginning to look like an evil game of hide-and-seek. I don't believe for a nano-second that someone doesn't know what happened to this plane. In this of age 24-hour access to information, it's mind boggling to think that a jumbo jet with 239 souls onboard can simply vanish. :banghead:

Xinjiang is a region on the westernmost edge of northern China. It is home to an ethnic Muslim minority called Uighurs

long chafed under Chinese rule and have protested the steady influx of ethnic Chinese into the region.

region has been part of many different — and, at times, competing — empires.

Xinjiang have agitated against China’s authoritarian government. Their protests are a reaction

Just as Chinese leaders try to control other religions, including Catholicism and evangelical Christianity, they have issued strict policies for Muslim Uighurs. They must use a state-approved Koran.

Mosques are managed by the government. And Uighur men who want government jobs have been forced to shave their beards; women are forbidden to wear head scarves.

Human rights groups have been fairly critical of China’s treatment of Uighurs. One of the most egregious examples they cite occurred just weeks ago, when authorities seized a prominent Uighur scholar named Ilham Tohti at his home without explanation.

Readers who closely followed the debate over detainees held by the United States at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, may recall a group of Uighurs who were essentially stranded there for more than a decade… When U.S. officials tried to transfer them to other countries, China warned the nations not to accept them.

The violence has been bad for a while. What’s different now is the emergence of targeted terrorist strikes.

“The Chinese government will not hesitate to concoct a version of the incident in Beijing, so as to further impose repressive measures on the Uighur people.”
To Chinese, the most shocking attack blamed on Uighurs occurred in October when a jeep veered into a crowd in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, then crashed and burst into flames, killing five people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...bd033e-a210-11e3-84d4-e59b1709222c_story.html

PS: IF THE BLURRING ON THE ORGINAL PASSENGER MANIFEST IS CORRECT- THEN FROM DAY ONE THOSE IN POWER KNEW THERE WAS HUGE CONCERN -FROM THE ONSET, IMO

What would be the hijackers' motive/advantage for staying out of the media? (Not contradicting you, just wondering)

Maybe this is a "practice experiment" on the part of the hijackers... And they are watching how this unfolds...

Just an idea...

Or... Maybe the hijackers HAVE contacted some officials... And it is being kept secret as negotiations take place....

Just another idea...

If it is in the Indian Ocean, it will be extremely difficult to find. It will make the Air France 447 SAR look easy.

Is it possible for the actual plane not to have been hijacked but rather the transponder data link? Maybe a military intelligence exercise for future reference?

With the Indian Ocean as the focus of the search, it must be believed/confirmed that the plain did turn around? How long before Malaysia says that is not true?

CNN still hasn't caught up with the new info have they?

With the Indian Ocean as the focus of the search, it must be believed/confirmed that the plain did turn around? How long before Malaysia says that is not true?

I don't think anyone cares what Malaysia says anymore. The US made the decision to check the Indian Ocean.

CNN still hasn't caught up with the new info have they?

CNN is useless. When we were discussing the Chinese images last night, they were still reporting and talking about the plane veering west.

What does this say?

Hishammuddin Hussein ‏@HishammuddinH2O 1h
#MH370 : Mlm Jumaat ini sama2 kita doakan usaha kita di berkati Allah SWT buat semua penumpang crew dan kluarga mereka . AminYaRaballalamin.

https://twitter.com/HishammuddinH2O
The Official Twitter of Hishammuddin Hussein Minister of Defence & (Acting) Minister of Transport

What does this say?

Hishammuddin Hussein ‏@HishammuddinH2O 1h
#MH370 : Mlm Jumaat ini sama2 kita doakan usaha kita di berkati Allah SWT buat semua penumpang crew dan kluarga mereka . AminYaRaballalamin.

https://twitter.com/HishammuddinH2O

Friday's MLM business sama2 we ask Allah to bless us for all passengers and crew kluarga them . AminYaRaballalamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcTown