Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching CCTV (China news) and I just about choked on my coffee when a Malaysian reporter in Kuala Lumpur stated that the U.S. needs to check with Malaysia before putting information out there, as if it is the U.S. that is causing all of the confusion and problems. (The anchor was pointing out to the reporter how the Malaysian gov't says one thing and then says the opposite and is pretty much doing a bad job of dealing with the situation.) *SMH*

Kudos to the CCTV anchor for being blunt about how poor Malaysia is handling things, boo to the Malaysian reporter for trying to deflect by dogging the U.S.

Under the floor? All I can think of would be the satellite communications gear, a lot of electronics are down there but most of them are controlled from the flight deck. But I don't actually know for sure.

They are talking about the electronics bay; here are the circuit boards for this plane that are in the cockpit:

http://www.meriweather.com/flightdeck/777/aft/break-l.html

Can't help but feel that a very small number of nations know this plane is being held by a terrorist group, and they know exactly where it is and are waiting for the right moment to take control. Reminds me of a hijacked plane years ago, wracking the caverns of my shriveling brain, seems snipers were on site at the time the hijackers were immobilized. Does anyone remember this?

I love this Jim Tilmon on CNN. He has been spot on since the beginning. jmo

Can't help but feel that a very small number of nations know this plane is being held by a terrorist group, and they know exactly where it is and are waiting for the right moment to take control. Reminds me of a hijacked plane years ago, wracking the caverns of my shriveling brain, seems snipers were on site at the time the hijackers were immobilized. Does anyone remember this?

I also keep going back to this - I think it's highly unlikely it's true, but it would explain the U.S. reluctance to confirm much while leaking contradictory information.

Originally I had thought that this was similar to the Payne Stewart Learjet crash, and that MH370 had crashed somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Now I think that this was similar to SilkAir185, mainly because of the time difference between the data reporting system and the transponder each being separately shut down. The shut downs appear to have been manually done, given the information currently known to the public. However, even with this theory, I still believe that the plane crashed somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Take a look at the circumstances of SilkAir185, and notice the eerie similarities to the timeframe for that flight's separate data reporting systems being shut down. Also consider that the captain maintained a perfectly normal demeanor throughout that flight as well.

SilkAir185 Wikipedia stub: SilkAir Flight 185 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2012 Canadian TV special on SilkAir185: SilkAir Flight 185 - Pilot Suicide - YouTube

So far nothing released to the public has suggested any kind of motive for the MH370 pilot to behave in this manner, but if anything comes out that seems suspicious, I am going to feel even more strongly about this theory.

This case is absolutely baffling and I hope we get conclusive answers some day. I am losing sleep over this stuff!

BBM ~ Me too! :couch:

I come home from work and it's morning over there and i'm waiting for the answers!

I am watching CCTV (China news) and I just about choked on my coffee when a Malaysian reporter in Kuala Lumpur stated that the U.S. needs to check with Malaysia before putting information out there, as if it is the U.S. that is causing all of the confusion and problems. (The anchor was pointing out to the reporter how the Malaysian gov't says one thing and then says the opposite and is pretty much doing a bad job of dealing with the situation.) *SMH*

Kudos to the CCTV anchor for being blunt about how poor Malaysia is handling things, boo to the Malaysian reporter for trying to deflect by dogging the U.S.

OMG! Can't wait to see if this hits MSM in the morning.

Remember these?

p1020549.12j5jwpkm9ry74kk8g4sswcgw.6fglr3z5nhrc848k0c4cg8gs0.th.jpeg

And IIRC, these weren't functional on international flights waaayyy back then, either. Way back in, like 2005.....

And I seem to remember they were about $5.00+ per minute. Sigh...the good old days....

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airphone"]Airfone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I just wanted to pop a post up and say "thanks" to everyone...I've not been hitting the thanks button, but I really do appreciate everyone's input and discussion.

Maybe tomorrow is the day we will find out what happened. Until then, all souls on board are in my prayers.

Best-
Herding cats

While I am hopeful for some miracle such as that, would that not also indicate the plane was hijacked and how would they get off this island?

:waitasec:

MOO

Helpful hijackers in boats?

:waitasec:

I wonder how the passengers would have been prevented from trying to use their cell phone or ipad to send a message once the plane went off course. It is plausible that they may not have been aware that they were off course at first, but even if a hijacker took all of their phones it would be hard to prevent someone from sending a message once they saw the other passengers phones being taken up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is the technology out there, though we don't often hear about it. With all the words like "strange" and "unprecedented" being used with this incident, I'm starting to wonder if we've entered the new era of terrorism (hi-tech intelligence/warfare). Read this earlier, from ibtimes:

On board Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were employees from Freescale Semiconductor, a Texas-based technology firm.

They were based in several manufacturing sites in Kuala Lumpur and Tianjin, China; 12 of the employees were from Malaysia and eight were from China, a spokeswoman for the company confirmed.

Links between the plane's mysterious disappearance and the radar-blocking capabilities of some of the aeronautical hardware technology produced by Freescale have been pushed by citizens news site Beforeitsnews.

"It is conceivable that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane is 'cloaked', hiding with high-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used," according to the site.

"In fact, this type of technology is precisely the expertise of Freescale, that has 20 employees on board the missing flight," it said.

The anonymous author on the site makes reference to the capabilities of Israel making an attack on Iran. Such an attack would include jamming the electric grid, internet, and cell phone network, using devices such as one that mimics a maintenance cell phone signal that commands the cell network to "sleep".

The report also references a story from Fox News that explained that new stealth technology makes airplanes invisible to radar, and can also make them hard to spot with the naked eye.

"The general public might not hear about how far the US has really come, because it is and should remain classified," noted firearms expert Chris Sajnog, a former Navy Seal. "Other countries are still playing catch-up — but they're closing the gap."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-a...freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

Something really strange happened. Not aliens strange, the plane is somewhere on the planet's surface or under the water, it will be found. But it's not a typical scenario.

Agreed.

Somewhere on the planets surface or under the water....this really narrows it down, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And IIRC, these weren't functional on international flights waaayyy back then, either. Way back in, like 2005.....

And I seem to remember they were about $5.00+ per minute. Sigh...the good old days....

Airfone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe they were useable on international flights from Canada, but the cost was, basically, extortion. I was asked to call in at one point, and fortunately just got an answering machine to which I stated that the call would be $7.95 per minute, and asked if Treasury would want me to call back. Fortunately, I was able to sleep through the rest of my flight.

BBM ~ Me too! :couch:

I come home from work and it's morning over there and i'm waiting for the answers!

:therethere: Now you know what it's like for us folk on the other side of the world trying to follow most of the cases here on Websleuths!

Perhaps it was a pilot suicide, but he didn't want anyone to find the plane b/c of shame, so he "landed" in the ocean and it sunk?

Agreed.

Somewhere on the planets surface or under the water....this really narrows it down, right?

Malaysia is taking the heat pretty badly, but they are not budging.

Maybe they do not understand that the world wants answers?

I still feel that organizing a search of this magnitude can be challenging, as we don't need mishaps.

Maybe Malaysia should just let others do the searching for them. :twocents:

Agreed.

On Megyn Kelley, they stated the search radius is now the size of 5 of the United States

Perhaps it was a pilot suicide, but he didn't want anyone to find the plane b/c of shame, so he "landed" in the ocean and it sunk?

Here's the thing... he went off course, then flew the plane off radar for 4 hours just to ditch it in the Indian ocean? :scared: It doesn't make sense! :banghead:

IDK, but if I was suicide, I would not prolong it. I would power-off the transponder and ?; but certainly not fly for 4-5 hours with all the passengers/crew onboard? :scared:

Malaysia is taking the heat pretty badly, but they are not budging.

Maybe they do not understand that the world wants answers?

I still feel that organizing a search of this magnitude can be challenging, as we don't need mishaps.

Maybe Malaysia should just let others do the searching for them. :twocents:

BBM.

That would be admitting failure, IMO. There is a lot of "saving face" going on.

http://goasia.about.com/od/Customs-and-Traditions/a/Saving-Face.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member