Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We/They are still waiting to hear back on that.

I think it was mentioned that they need India, Thailand and I think Indonesia or Vietnam's radar. Malaysia says they asked and haven't heard, those countries say Malaysia never asked.

They don't seem to want to believe what anybody else says anyway.jmo

Daily Mail headline:

Investigators looking into whether Malaysian jet was stolen by PIRATES

I'm thinking hoping someone has it ! And the people are alive.

Somebody (authorties) know something. Heck the US has the best most sophisticated satelites out there and no body can find the plane. Nah, not buying it. They (US) just dont want us to know how good their systems really are. I am certain someone knows whats going on, just not telling the people yet.

Investigators now believe the missing Malaysia jetliner took a course normally employed by flights heading to the Middle East or Europe.

Military radar data suggests a Malaysia Airlines jetliner missing for nearly a week was deliberately flown hundreds of miles off course, heightening suspicions of foul play among investigators, sources told Reuters on Friday.

Analysis of the Malaysia data suggests the plane, with 239 people on board, diverted from its intended northeast route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing and flew west instead, using airline flight corridors normally employed for routes to the Middle East and Europe, said sources familiar with investigations into the Boeing 777′s disappearance.

Two sources said an unidentified aircraft that investigators believe was Flight MH370 was following a route between navigational waypoints when it was last plotted on military radar off the country’s northwest coast.

This indicates that it was either being flown by the pilots or someone with knowledge of those waypoints, the sources said.

The last plot on the military radar’s tracking suggested the plane was flying toward India’s Andaman Islands, a chain of isles between the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal, they said.

Waypoints are geographic locations, worked out by calculating longitude and latitude, that help pilots navigate along established air corridors.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/ra...-normally-employed-for-routes-to-middle-east/

Just chiming in to say the translation is correct - per my mom, who is 73 years old, born in Saigon, and fluent in both Vietnamese and English. This post is only regarding the translation.... :seeya:

Please relay our appreciation to your sweet mom, Kimi!

:tyou:

Now on CNN- US officials speculating lithium batteries in cargo hold could have brought down plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“@CNNLADavid: Officials looking at whether Lithium batteries in #MH370 cargo hold could've caused fire, though that wouldn't explain other anomalies #CNN”

Please relay our appreciation to your sweet mom, Kimi!

:tyou:

She says you're welcome. This case is on her mind, and she keeps up with the news on the Vietnamese media, and we talk about this quite a bit. She's not addicted to the forums like I am though :blushing:

:praying:

ETA: awesome sleuthing on finding the original image of the Air Macau jet skibaboo! :yourock:

#TeamWebsleuths has made quick work of this hoax, and I am proud to be a part of such an amazing group.

Thank you, Bangladesh!

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1022098

"Bangladesh patrol aircraft will be launched at dawn while ships tomorrow," sources close to the development told Bernama.

"All of Bangladesh's available resources will be deployed to assist Malaysia," said the source, who did not want to be quoted.

Among the first to join the mission would be two patrol aircraft and two frigates.

"We will begin searching in the Bay of Bengal and coordinate with your (Malaysian) navy to search the Indian Ocean," he said.

“@CNNLADavid: Officials looking at whether Lithium batteries in #MH370 cargo hold could've caused fire, though that wouldn't explain other anomalies #CNN”

Lithium batteries are in cameras and laptops... so there were certainly some on the plane.

Are we talking about those? Or are we talking about like giant lithium batteries here?

Now on CNN- US officials speculating lithium batteries in cargo hold could have brought down plane.

We need more info on that thought, although I recall reading something about this a year or so ago.

What type, size, tampered with bomb like, or just batteries sparking?

Can batteries sparking bring down a plane? I know they can cause a fire. I know to keep the tops wrapped or put the black electrical tape on top if shoved in a baggie or drawer.

Or do they mean the air pressure caused the batteries to explode and in turn caused the plane to explode? That is not a big enough explosion unless it was cases of them, is it?

Good grief, this is getting as bad as the radio show I heard on the way to work that asked people to call in the conspiracy theories they had. Error 404 was as off the wall as it got.

Where could this possibly land (and I DO think it landed now)? Could it reach the middle east or africa? It seems to me that the US is going out of it's way to repeatedly say "it's at the bottom of the Indian Ocean" and that they've had "indications" of this but no outright statement of impact distress signal or sonar. I think they've must have been able to triangulate the last ping from the plane by now (5-1/2 hours into flight time). The question is whether that's in the middle of the ocean or do they know where it landed and are working with others (China & Malaysia specifically) to plan some kind of response/incursion. I'm just thinking aloud here of course, but I'm certain that they know MUCH more than what's been leaked to the press.

I don't know about fuel to Africa, but I think there was enough to areas close to middle e.

ETA: Africa is a great thought! Just realized the reasons why. Any knowledgeable want to comment on that?

I'm still on the theory that this plane was hijacked and crash landed somewhere. As much as I hate to say it, I don't believe there are any survivors at this point. :(

However, my goofy DH still says it flew into a time warp. When I questioned him further as to whether it went back in time or into the future. He says back in time. I told him that wasn't possible, because if say it went back 10 years in time, then 10 years ago we would have heard about a plane landing from the future. He got my point and told me to shut up! :giggle: He watches too many movies. :)

Does anyone know if that simply means a 2 hour time span, or 2 hours of actual voice data?

Meaning - if they chatted for 30 mins, then flew in silence for 3 hours, then chatted again for another 30 mins - why would they record the 3 hours silence, erasing the previous 30 mins of talking, instead of just appending the new sound data to the existing until it eventually fills up with 2 hours of actual audio and then starts erasing the old stuff?

I cannot answer that, I am bumping it.

Good question...

But... Here is a link for an article from yesterday, 3-13-14, reporting some details the deployment of crafts sent to aid in finding the plane...

The Poseidon, Orion, and Kidd are all mentioned... But the exact times are a little vague...

JMO

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/13/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140313

I think they are vague on purpose. The world need not know exact times and positions I suppose. I hope we will not know anything until after the fact, and I hope they cannot be tracked!

I think they are vague on purpose. The world need not know exact times and positions I suppose. I hope we will not know anything until after the fact, and I hope they cannot be tracked!

Loose lips sink ships etc. etc.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads