Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such a small thing but the pilot's (or was it the co-pilot's) last words to Malaysian ATC were "all, right---good night"... seems so normal but when I worked all night long at my old job "graveyard" shift---we were all working, it was our work day. No One ever said "good night" to anyone. we said the same things you'd say to each other as we came and went through the large complex I worked at, that you'd say in the daytime. If you talked to someone in person or on the phone, if you knew you wouldn't be talking to them again, you'd say "have a great shift" or "see you later" or "thanks, 'bye", like you would in the day time. but never "good night"...I don't remember ever even hearing "Have a good night" (just, as mentioned, "hope you have a nice shift")..... "Good Night" sounds sort of final. maybe it's cultural and that's just what's said in that part of the world...

Iirc pilots have said it's not unusual, from what I've read and heard. But it does sound cryptic, IMO.

Jmo

speaking of the Maldives ..... and possibly Africa:

Captain Mohan Ranganathan, a former airline instructor and veteran pilot who flew frequently in the region, said there were at least two other possibilities.

Considering India's military installations in the Andamans, it is unlikely a Boeing 777 could have avoided detection. "It is possible a fictitious flight plan was obtained, from Medan (in Indonesia) to Male (in the Maldives) or beyond, so the aircraft would have clearance," he said, adding the aircraft could subsequently have diverted its course.

The plane had enough fuel, flying at 30,000 feet, to cross the Arabian Sea and even reach the western coast of Africa, he pointed out, and could have charted a course to avoid detection at Chennai or Thiruvananthapuram. The satellite link could also be deactivated, he said, as circuit breakers were in the cockpit. That leaves the likelihood the plane flew even beyond four hours.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...et-was-directed-off-course/article5785560.ece

Captain Mohan Ranganathan, a former airline instructor and veteran pilot who flew frequently in the region, said there were at least two other possibilities.

Considering India's military installations in the Andamans, it is unlikely a Boeing 777 could have avoided detection. "It is possible a fictitious flight plan was obtained, from Medan (in Indonesia) to Male (in the Maldives) or beyond, so the aircraft would have clearance," he said, adding the aircraft could subsequently have diverted its course.

The plane had enough fuel, flying at 30,000 feet, to cross the Arabian Sea and even reach the western coast of Africa, he pointed out, and could have charted a course to avoid detection at Chennai or Thiruvananthapuram. The satellite link could also be deactivated, he said, as circuit breakers were in the cockpit. That leaves the likelihood the plane flew even beyond four hours.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...et-was-directed-off-course/article5785560.ece

Thank you!!!!

:loveyou:

Trust me if I shut off the transponder in my plane NO jets would be scrambled, unless I was heading for the White House or Pentagon or something like that.

While flying we get traffic alerts from air traffic control of undetermined aircraft. They will tell us where the plane is in relation to our plane and direction of travel, for example 'twelve o'clock, four mile heading east' but they don't know what altitude. That is because the plane either doesn't have a transponder or they have it turned off. If I remember correctly you are only required to have a transponder in certain air space. Class A, B and C. A is anything over 18,000 ft. B and C is near busier airports.

Even if I turned off my transponder near a busy class B airport no jets would be scrambled.

You fly. What's your theory? Could a mechanical problem cause the rapid changes in elevation?

I would like to know if the area that the plane turned around in , has cell towers anywhere. I still don't understand why none of the passengers texted anyone. I mean, if the plane was flying erratically, wouldnt someone reach out to a loved one in fear?

It's not possible over water, where they were, or at that altitude.

Did it turn around?

That was our first report, but it has flipped, flopped, and went the story soured and is now south bound in minds.

I'm with you.

My husband has a theory I've not heard yet. What if the pilot was in distress (terrorist threat or whatever) and was flying erratically trying to get someone's attention since all communications and radar was cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how that would work though.

I am starting to think there are some extremely powerful people, governments, organizations and corporations behind this....

How about extremely corrupt, inept people and governments? Nothing about this smacks of power and intrigue. But it does highlight how backwards (sorry) and corrupt some countries are.

Cell phones will ring like any other, even if they no longer function.

There are many National News Paper articles, for this incident alone, but for others.

Let's say you die in your home. No one knows for months. I call you daily. It still rings for me, I can leave messages until it is full, I can still text to you, phones do not stop ringing. Just like email does not stop when you die. It still goes through, but no one is there to get it. Even if the phone was smashed, burned, tossed in the sea, or you were not there for email. Same concept. Messages still go, into digital space they go in when you are alive and can retrieve.

Ifts actually not like email at all. If the phone cannot get a signal, because it is not within cell tower range, and/or it is off, it certainly will not ring and ring or allow people to leave messages.

Apparently, though, certain carriers may allow a ring sound to be heard once or twice as the carrier tries to make contact in an international call. But there is no data coming from the phone in such a case if the phone is off or out of cell phone range.

Siiiiiiigh.

This could start World War III you know.

This gets more bizarre each time I read a new article. The plane is up then down then zig zagging from here to there...and must be in the ocean...or could be on the islands...or may have flown to the mideast or Europe.

And I thought looking for Amelia Earheart was a challenge. :dunno:

It seems as if we are being slowly spoon-fed little bits of info of what the U.S knows each day. I wonder why? Do they just not want to appear to know too much too soon? Do they think the truth of what they know would anger another country , cause panic or harm the airline industry? Hmm.

I've seen another name floated around for passenger 84.

The name mentioned in that article is also the name of a Uighur man that was sentenced to life in prison.

Okay... This caught my attention big time...

can you explain the passenger that was sentenced to a life in prison?

:please:

So, 239 people on board. 2 had stolen passports. Therefore 237 had true passports.
The plane hsd mechanical problems, pilot error, or was hijacked.
There is a reasonable possibility it was the latter. Therefore there is a field of 237 suspects, whose names appear to be publicly available.
1. Im surprised that the press is not pulling apart the lives of the 237 and speculating which of them is responsible for this. I hear about a lot of theories but not a word about suspects or passengers since the Iranians were seemingly excluded as suspects. Anybody else think this is odd?
2. Must be extra hard for the families. They are mourning and craving data while I would imagine that LE is asking questions about their loved ones who were on the plane in order to rule them in or out as suspects.

The plane and 239 souls have now officially been missing for over a week.
It's 8am in Malaysia. This thread was started a week ago almost to the minute.

OOPS! Yeah, I see that. It doesn't say when it started. :blushing: I guess I assumed since the article was from today, it started today.

Well Softail my friend, you know what they say about assuming. :therethere:

Suspicions that the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which disappeared exactly one week ago, was deliberately directed off-course or hijacked by an expert were revived on Friday as it emerged that the aircraft had flown hundreds of kilometres west from its last known point of contact through air corridors routinely traversed by pilots.

bbm ubm

So, 239 people on board. 2 had stolen passports. Therefore 237 had true passports.
The plane hsd mechanical problems, pilot error, or was hijacked.
There is a reasonable possibility it was the latter. Therefore there is a field of 237 suspects, whose names appear to be publicly available.
1. Im surprised that the press is not pulling apart the lives of the 237 and speculating which of them is responsible for this. I hear about a lot of theories but not a word about suspects or passengers since the Iranians were seemingly excluded as suspects. Anybody else think this is odd?
2. Must be extra hard for the families. They are mourning and craving data while I would imagine that LE is asking questions about their loved ones who were on the plane in order to rule them in or out as suspects.

1. The press is suppressed by lager forces, but sitting on things, perhaps the first news we will receive will be on the U.S. passenger. Do not forget the Countries involved.
2. Those families may be in complete oblivion of what is going on. A text a day to say searching over here, no, wait over there. Cash in now on the insurance - implying, you will never know, they are gone forever in whatever way we chose, just get your money now and shut up.

<snipped>

Ifts actually not like email at all. If the phone cannot get a signal, because it is not within cell tower range, and/or it is off, it certainly will not ring and ring or allow people to leave messages.

Apparently, though, certain carriers may allow a ring sound to be heard once or twice as the carrier tries to make contact in an international call. But there is no data coming from the phone in such a case if the phone is off or out of cell phone range.

I think I have to disagree with you on this. If you're saying that a person calling a cell-phone that is out of range or shut off can not hear a ring on their end or leave a message, you're mistaken. My daughter's cell has horrible service and doesn't have a signal 50% of the time. When I call her it rings and then her voice mail answers so I can leave a message. When her service is restored, she retrieves the message. The messages are stored by the cellular service, not on her phone. When you check your voice mail, you are actually calling your cellular provider where the message has been received and is waiting for you to access it.

Ok.
So how far could the plane have actually flown with the amount of fuel it had? I've seen India, Africa, the Middle East...

I think I have to disagree with you on this. If you're saying that a person calling a cell-phone that is out of range or shut off can not hear a ring on their end or leave a message, you're mistaken. My daughter's cell has horrible service and doesn't have a signal 50% of the time. When I call her it rings and then her voice mail answers so I can leave a message. When her service is restored, she retrieves the message. The messages are stored by the cellular service, not on her phone. When you check your voice mail, you are actually calling your cellular provider where the message has been received and is waiting for you to access it.

Exactly.

Digital Space.

The Cloud.

It has been there since digital began.

It is logged in and recorded outside of the physical object. Always has been.

P.S. (ETA) The digital era started many years ago, not with the intro of wireless, or hand held phones. Wars ago.

Suspicions that the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which disappeared exactly one week ago, was deliberately directed off-course or hijacked by an expert were revived on Friday as it emerged that the aircraft had flown hundreds of kilometres west from its last known point of contact through air corridors routinely traversed by pilots.

bbm ubm

Suspicions were revived? I didn't know they'd ever declined. Seems to me hijacking theory has strengthened with every bit of information that's been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell