Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm a newbie. But in thread 5 someone posted a piece of info from a pilot forum; that the erratic path through the 4 way stations actually would have kept the plane on the borders of air traffic control boundaries of different countries (Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand). Now I can't find the post - was it deleted because it wasn't main stream media? If that route was taken purposefully to skirt the boundaries of air traffic control that would, IMO, pretty much solidify hijacking (pilot or 3rd party). That would never happen just by coincidence.

Maybe I need to google and see if I can find the pilot forum that was referred to.

:welcome5:

A friend says looking for MH370 is like looking for an eyelash in a swimming pool.

How deep in the Indian ocean? Is this where they are focusing their search on?

The new thrust opens an additional search front of daunting magnitude. The Indian Ocean is the world’s third largest with an average depth of nearly 3,900 meters (12,800 feet).

Read more: MISSING MH370: New US lead thrusts Malaysia jet search into Indian Ocean - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...4835/7.288059/7.288059/7.430687#ixzz2vzznohsz

Has there been an official statement on why passenger 84 was blurred?
Are we allowed to discuss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm off :eek:fftobed:
Maybe I will be awake for the presser or maybe, I hope, I awake to hear news that they found the plane or debris...something...:please:

Not on a whim. We sent them there because the plane being missing is a world threat ..So it has to be found. 12 other countries are also assisting.
I agree it has to be found - but I also believe we have information - they aren't out there looking for "an eyelash in a swimming pool" .... I also don't believe they will reveal how they found it when/if they do! jmho

At this rate, it's going to somebody from here who DOES locate it! :wink:
Maybe it's your browser. I'm using Chrome and it's working fine for me.

I use Safari and getting scripting errors.

Anyways, for those who are searching, thanks! Because you just never know. :seeya:

It was briefly discussed on the last thread. Only someone with knowledge of those boundaries would know to fly those boundaries to avoid detection.

Would the pilot or co-pilot know of these specific boundaries?
Hmmmmm.....

Ah I think I violated TOS by quoting a non MSM twitter. If so, I'm sorry mods, it was an honest mistake, I promise.

No official statement. Just speculation on here and on other forums.
I think we are allowed to discuss him. We were on previous threads.

Sad :(

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-military-radar.html?_r=0

Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.

The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.

An Asia-based pilot of a Boeing 777-200, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to reporters, said an ascent above the plane’s service limit of 43,100 feet, along with a depressurized cabin, could have rendered the passengers and crew unconscious, and could be a deliberate maneuver by a pilot or a hijacker.

bbm

rbm

But how then would anyone in the cockpit survive? It seems like the plane was still being flown afterwards.

I think I have a future career as a whale boat captain! :giggle:

I seem to have found another!

View attachment 41891

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/321581

This idea of helping the search is great, but I wish I knew *exactly* where it was I am looking. I think this is still the prior search area (Dated 3/11/14).
They said they uploaded new areas, but I am a fumbling idiot at locating them :blushing:

That is so cool! :loveyou: Nymeria

For those of us looking at Tomrod, I just saw this post on their FB page-

We are waiting for Maps Dated 3/13 - 3/14 All Maps
dated prior to 3/13 have been viewed and tagged.

ETA-We are all waiting for New Maps Dated 3/13 - 3/14. To become available for viewing. Please stand-by. Meanwhile you can view Data from previous Maps. All Maps dated prior to 3/13 have been viewed and tagged. Download the data here: http://bit.ly/MalayResults14
57 minutes ago · Edited (I don't want to post the persons name, but if you go to Tomrod FB you can see this info, right column)

ETA 2- To open that results file you need some kind of google earth program (or something. It's late, my brain has stopped comprehending for the night...too many whales!). Instructions are here, if needed- http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/kmz

Why do I get the feeling that there are many potential terrorists out there all over the world with notebook in hand listening to all of these expert pilots and taking notes???

I think it's up for discussion. I did notice that passenger 84 on the Malaysian's manifest is not the same as on China's list (the blurred one). I'm assuming this because passenger 83 was different on the two lists - they seem to be in a different order.

A few articles have said that there was a Chinese actor on board - a stuntman.

I agree it has to be found - but I also believe we have information - they aren't out there looking for "an eyelash in a swimming pool" .... I also don't believe they will reveal how they found it when/if they do! jmho

Me either.

I dont think we will know the truth ever.

I hope I'm allowed to say this, though. My friend works for the TX company frequently quoted as having 20 employees on MH370. She, and the rest of the company, is extremely upset. The rumors of the plane being hijacked to gain some kind of tech or knowledge from these employees is - to her - beyond ridiculous.

My X and his co-workers fly all the time. Companies do that. It is, in this economic environment, normal for multiple employees of a business to fly together to a trade show or meeting.

If this is a 1st strike or a trial run, I'd say it was successful beyond *their* wildest dreams.

I'm not so sure a 2nd strike would work as well, but who knows? It could be a blind and an attack is coming from the other side of the world and this is the distraction?

I hope for the families that resolution is coming soon.

rbm

But how then would anyone in the cockpit survive? It seems like the plane was still being flown afterwards.

They could have put on their oxygen mask before they made the climb in height and would be unaffected. Watching the Piers Morgan show on CNN tonight thought they said the people on the plane would be experiencing massive g forces and bits of the plane would be coming off at that height and during the quick decent. They tried it in the simulator while on air and alarms were going off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place