Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us looking at Tomrod, I just saw this post on their FB page-

We are waiting for Maps Dated 3/13 - 3/14 All Maps
dated prior to 3/13 have been viewed and tagged.

ETA-We are all waiting for New Maps Dated 3/13 - 3/14. To become available for viewing. Please stand-by. Meanwhile you can view Data from previous Maps. All Maps dated prior to 3/13 have been viewed and tagged. Download the data here: http://bit.ly/MalayResults14
57 minutes ago · Edited (I don't want to post the persons name, but if you go to Tomrod FB you can see this info, right column)

ETA 2- To open that results file you need some kind of google earth program (or something. It's late, my brain has stopped comprehending for the night...too many whales!). Instructions are here, if needed- http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/kmz

If you go to the Tomnod Malay results, look at the tile for: wreckage ID 2253627. It's a plane!

KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO ‏@KNX1070 2m

#BREAKING Malaysian official says investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, steered off-course.#MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines

Mashable Wire ‏@mashwire 2m

#MH370: Malaysian official says investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, steered off-course. - @AP #MalaysiaAirlines

This was just reported on Australian ABC radio news. Which surprises me because they have been staying away from speculation, mostly. But the report said the official wants to remain anonymous so I'm still skeptical.

1286138512_1.jpg

ElleElle, O/T but I just had to comment on your signature picture. Last week, for the very first time, I saw a pod of humpback whales breaching!!
It was so fun to watch! They were so close to the shore that we could easily see them without binoculars. :) I wish I would have had a zoomy camera.:banghead:

I just spoke with 2 pilots about depressurizing the plan manually to incapacitate the passengers in the cabin. They said it can be done from the cockpit but it depressurizes them as well. The oxygen mask in the cabin of the plane on the 777 would allow the passengers enough oxygen to survive for 19 minutes. The pilots have a separate oxygen tank and it would allow 3 pilots to survive for 30 minutes. So two pilots or one could survive for much longer. The separate portable oxygen tanks on the plane last for about 30 minutes each but if the crew didn't know what was going on in the cockpit they probably wouldn't have known to get a tank.

I think if it was one of the pilots he could have waited until well after the 19 minutes to pressurize the plane again leaving him as the only survivor and could do what he wanted with the plane without anyone interfering. Who knows, just my theory but the info about the oxygen was enlightening!

Missing Jet May Have Been Victim of Piracy, Say Investigators

By Raf Sanchez/ Washington and Tom Phillips/Kuala Lumpur

Published: 15th March 2014 09:25 AM

Last Updated: 15th March 2014 09:25 AM

The disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may have been "an act of piracy" and the possibility that its hundreds of passengers are being held at an unknown location has not been ruled out, US investigators said last night (Friday)

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.UyPQyV5iceM

Earlier on CNN they had a pilot who said that if the plane did go up to 45,000 feet it would kill all of the passengers if the pilot depressurized the cabin. So the guy could have taken the plane up to kill the people because it makes it a lot easier than holding them alive. This might explain why cell phones pinged and rung and yet nobody answered.

It would also explain the pings sent to Rolls Royce. There's a lot of coastal areas in that area to hide a plane possibly.

See?!?! They are popping up everywhere :scared:

:giggle:

Ironic that the company that owns Freescale also owns Seaworld!

The Blackstone Group, who apparently own half of the world from the looks of it- [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackstone_Group"]The Blackstone Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaWorld_Entertainment"]SeaWorld Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Fox News now covering this as a hijacking

I've believed firmly in hijacking since my 'aha' post in the last thread.

Someone asked 'hijacking by whom?'... not sure officials are going there yet. We'll have to see if they enlighten us in the news conference. Personally, I believe China was behind this, and pulled this off with or without the cooperation of the pilots. JMO.

I would not be surprised if officials knew exactly where the plane is and are moving in !

Fox News now covering this as a hijacking

The Kelly File is recorded it was shown live a few hours ago so the information may not be the most up to date. Malaysian officials had not yet confirmed the latest information when it was shown live earlier.

UPDATE the live report segments are now reporting the plane was hijacked according to Malaysian officials.

this post lands randomly...

Please post no more than 10% from any published article, or document and link to the original.

Posting the whole article is a big no no!!!!

If you go to the Tomnod Malay results, look at the tile for: wreckage ID 2253627. It's a plane!

Thor, is there any way you can post this?
I assume you mean it is in the file of results I posted?

If not I can try to get it open tomorrow by using the google earth thing, I am just too whacked out from looking at this stuff all day to mess about with stuff on my PC (and potentially screw something up :blushing:).

TIA if you can :seeya:

The Kelly File is recorded it was shown live a few hours ago so the information may not be the most up to date. Malaysian officials had not yet confirmed the latest information when it was shown live earlier.

Thanks.

The search for the missing jetliner is focusing on two widely separated quadrants, one in the Malacca Straits off the west coast of Malaysia and the other hundreds of miles away in the northern Bay of Bengal, a U.S. official said today.

The focus on those areas is based on sharing of data by Malaysia and the U.S. that has led to determinations that there is a higher probability that the jetliner took a path in either of those directions, the official said.

The first official added that the searches in those quadrants will begin taking place over the next 24 hours.

Those quadrants were settled on today after a satellite communications company said that the missing plane contacted its network on the day it disappeared in what could turn out to be a big break in the effort to locate the jetliner or determine where it went. It was the latest indication that the plane flew far from its designated flight path that was intended to take its 239 passengers to Beijing.

“The satellite is saying it’s a north arc and a south arc -- those would be the directions it would have gone in based upon the data, based on the pings,” according to a second U.S. source.

The pings evidently came from technology inside Boeing aircraft that transmits a signal to a satellite that even pilots may not know about, ABC News has learned. This system establishes what is described as an electronic “handshake” between the airplane and the satellite.

However, this signal is crude when it comes to location data, so investigators will still be faced with a significant search. The pings occur every hour and ABC News has been told there were four or five of the transmissions. Searchers will use the last transmission to project out in their search.

Inmarsat, a British company, said today, "Routine, automated signals were registered on the Inmarsat network from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 during its flight from Kuala Lumpur."

http://abcnews.go.com/International...e-2nd-change-direction-info/story?id=22909835

See?!?! They are popping up everywhere :scared:

:giggle:

Ironic that the company that owns Freescale also owns Seaworld!

The Blackstone Group, who apparently own half of the world from the looks of it- The Blackstone Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia SeaWorld Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's the wiki info on Freescale:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor"]Freescale Semiconductor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Are you talking about one in the water or on the ground? I see a plane with white wings and the body of it is painted all black.

I admit I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, especially when it comes to science, so could someone explain in easy to understand terms how jet fuel could keep burning at 45,000 ft if there isn't enough oxygen to support human life?

A related question, could an inexperienced pilot take the plane too high causing the engines to fail from lack of oxygen, and then restart the engines when the plane lost altitude?

They could have put on their oxygen mask before they made the climb in height and would be unaffected. Watching the Piers Morgan show on CNN tonight thought they said the people on the plane would be experiencing massive g forces and bits of the plane would be coming off at that height and during the quick decent. They tried it in the simulator while on air and alarms were going off.

So, a speculation could be someone besides captain/copilot could of learned to somewhat fly a 777 on a flight stimulator? :scared:

I just want to make clear, that I am just throwing stones out there because we really do not know, and I am open to speculation and theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme