Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend says looking for MH370 is like looking for an eyelash in a swimming pool.

How deep in the Indian ocean? Is this where they are focusing their search on?

Thanks for posting that. It gives us perspective.

Ok, I'm a newbie. But in thread 5 someone posted a piece of info from a pilot forum; that the erratic path through the 4 way stations actually would have kept the plane on the borders of air traffic control boundaries of different countries (Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand). Now I can't find the post - was it deleted because it wasn't main stream media? If that route was taken purposefully to skirt the boundaries of air traffic control that would, IMO, pretty much solidify hijacking (pilot or 3rd party). That would never happen just by coincidence.

Maybe I need to google and see if I can find the pilot forum that was referred to.

:welcome4:

I think I have a future career as a whale boat captain! :giggle:

I seem to have found another!

View attachment 41891

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/321581

This idea of helping the search is great, but I wish I knew *exactly* where it was I am looking. I think this is still the prior search area (Dated 3/11/14).
They said they uploaded new areas, but I am a fumbling idiot at locating them :blushing:

None of the photos people have posted as whales look like whales, really, to me. I think they're boats. And whales also travel in pods, not solo, right?

Could you imagine if it WAS an inside job?!
I would sure explain a lot of Malaysia's behavior.

I think incompetence and corruption explain more. They should be ashamed. I saw one governmental official smiling at a man who was asking, "Please, I don't want to sue. I just want information about my son." It was unbelievable. I wasn't sure what I was looking at, at first.

I hope I'm allowed to say this, though. My friend works for the TX company frequently quoted as having 20 employees on MH370. She, and the rest of the company, is extremely upset. The rumors of the plane being hijacked to gain some kind of tech or knowledge from these employees is - to her - beyond ridiculous.

My X and his co-workers fly all the time. Companies do that. It is, in this economic environment, normal for multiple employees of a business to fly together to a trade show or meeting.

If this is a 1st strike or a trial run, I'd say it was successful beyond *their* wildest dreams.

I'm not so sure a 2nd strike would work as well, but who knows? It could be a blind and an attack is coming from the other side of the world and this is the distraction?

I hope for the families that resolution is coming soon.

Thank you for a very logical, commons sense post.

They could have put on their oxygen mask before they made the climb in height and would be unaffected. Watching the Piers Morgan show on CNN tonight thought they said the people on the plane would be experiencing massive g forces and bits of the plane would be coming off at that height and during the quick decent. They tried it in the simulator while on air and alarms were going off.

I heard Erin Burnett talk about showing a simulation of what they may have gone through and frankly, I found that to be a gross display of unnecessary schadenfreude. Do we really need to watch something like that? Imagine it? How many more people need top develop irrational fears of flying? I;m sick of the culture of fear we have seemed to embrace.

Also, what about the poor family, if they saw something like that? I don;t know. I guess others would be interested. I find it kind of sick.

If you go to the Tomnod Malay results, look at the tile for: wreckage ID 2253627. It's a plane!

Can someone attach the photo? Most of us don;t have an account!

These links may work to watch the press conference live. Please post any others you find http://english.astroawani.com/videos/live http://news.sky.com/templates/watch-live

Both of the above links covered previous press conferences.

Press conference should start in 30 minutes.

UPDATE - Sky is definitely broadcasting the press conference. Astrowani will show the press conference in English when it starts.

Can someone attach the photo? Most of us don;t have an account!

I did a little more research -- the image was of a C130 search plane that was captured in the Tomnod pictures.

There is an open Facebook group dedicated to the Tomnod Malaysia Airline MH370 search. The searchers post tiles of interest.

If you go to the Tomnod Malay results, look at the tile for: wreckage ID 2253627. It's a plane!

It's a plane but it's not a 777.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 1.06.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 1.06.05 AM.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 300
Can someone post the link to the Fb Page? I can't find it
thanks!

I just spoke with 2 pilots about depressurizing the plan manually to incapacitate the passengers in the cabin. They said it can be done from the cockpit but it depressurizes them as well. The oxygen mask in the cabin of the plane on the 777 would allow the passengers enough oxygen to survive for 19 minutes. The pilots have a separate oxygen tank and it would allow 3 pilots to survive for 30 minutes. So two pilots or one could survive for much longer. The separate portable oxygen tanks on the plane last for about 30 minutes each but if the crew didn't know what was going on in the cockpit they probably wouldn't have known to get a tank.

I think if it was one of the pilots he could have waited until well after the 19 minutes to pressurize the plane again leaving him as the only survivor and could do what he wanted with the plane without anyone interfering. Who knows, just my theory but the info about the oxygen was enlightening!

I'm back.....and thanks for this as as I was trying to catch up skimming thru the posts I was about to ask about this.....and a million other questions..will try and keep it brief...

so they went up to 45000 feet and then down to 20000 something.....so according to the above in this scenario all the passengers would be dead???? I am still hoping they are on an island...

do we know when it went up to 45000 feet, because if it still was flying after this, does this mean there may be of been someone still alive flying??? or would it be autopilot??

Also I do find it very interesting that the pilot was big on the opposition party and the leader had his acquittal overturned, is going to jail and this happened a day before the "hijacking"......good sleuthing john...

also re the blurred out passenger, we have been discussing him already, I did not think it was a secret....he is the Uigher, the electronics professor with flight training, is that correct??

Now they are saying the plane was hijacked....

I really really hope they give an in depth explanation as to how they think it was done, as I still don't understand how....

I don't want to sully the pilots name, but he seems the most likely.....but why no message as to why or demands etc?? especially if it is crashed into the ocean.....maybe the pilot suicided because of distress at the corruption involved behind his political parites demise.

The {Malaysian} official, who is involved in the investigation, says no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media. The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. “It is conclusive.”"

http://www.minds.com/blog/view/2914...sian-official-says-missing-plane-was-hijacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme