DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a plane but it's not a 777.

attachment.php

Yep - 110% that's a C-130...

I am of the belief this plane has landed and they're negotiating due to a threat of nuclear or dirty bomb scenario maybe! This whole thing is crazy! So interesting!

I can't believe the wacky idea that this plane landed somewhere and everyone is alive is not only possible, but realistic now!

I've believed firmly in hijacking since my 'aha' post in the last thread.

Someone asked 'hijacking by whom?'... not sure officials are going there yet. We'll have to see if they enlighten us in the news conference. Personally, I believe China was behind this, and pulled this off with or without the cooperation of the pilots. JMO.

BBM~ Possible theories for me:

1. Hijack by China.
2. Hijack by Malaysia.

or.........................?

It's on now but not in English....

The press conference has not started yet they are showing a recording from the March 14th press conference just now. The latest press conference should be starting in 15 minutes at the bottom of the hour. If there is going to be a further delay please post the new time.

Astrowani does show the press conferences in Engligh but the sky news and other links are better in my opinion. http://news.sky.com/templates/watch-live

Heavy sigh.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just said press conference "within the hour". I'm not sure if it was actually delayed again or not.

http://news.sky.com/templates/watch-live

There is oxygen up there, just less of it. The first stage of a turbine engine is the compressor, which takes in the outside air and compresses it until it is dense enough to oxidize the fuel.

The engine is deigned to operate at a range of altitudes but there are limits, and as you go higher the compressor has to do more work and you will eventually hit a maximum RPM or a maximum temperature. Pushing past that can damage the engine. 45,000 feet is pretty high for a 777, you would need to be pretty careful.

The condition you describe is called a "flameout", and if that happens you need to descend to a lower altitude to do an "air start" - I'd have to see what the Trent 800 needs but I would expect you would have to descend to 25,000 feet or lower to restart.

So the reported 45,000 feet to 23,000 feet would be consistent with your expectations...

Yep - 110% that's a C-130...

I am of the belief this plane has landed and they're negotiating due to a threat of nuclear or dirty bomb scenario maybe! This whole thing is crazy! So interesting!

I can't believe the wacky idea that this plane landed somewhere and everyone is alive is not only possible, but realistic now!

I was wondering whether the hijacking was a deduction given all of the information, or if hijackers had made contact with officials with demands. I pray the hijackers will let the innocents go safely.

Deja Vu :banghead:

Maybe someone leaked something that they shouldn't have?

If they're going to retract this, that just sucks, because the families and loved ones finally had the beginnings of answers.

Yes, it looks like the press conference is still in 7 minutes...

I feel like I'm on a merry go round! I have my own theory but I don't know if we'll ever find out the whole story. The information keeps changing....where are the people??? I guess at this point all can do is pray for the passengers, crew and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro