Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definite?
I don't think we have found out anything definite since "there is a plane missing with 239 souls aboard." :banghead:

I've added the word hopefully I agree the lack of answers to our many questions from Malaysian officials has been very frustrating.

The ones I have watched they have spoken in English... :dunno:

I was wondering whether the hijacking was a deduction given all of the information, or if hijackers had made contact with officials with demands. I pray the hijackers will let the innocents go safely.

My thoughts exactly. It's one thing if they have concluded it was hijacked, and another thing to say a hijacking is conclusive.

Definite?
I don't think we have found out anything definite since "there is a plane missing with 239 souls aboard." :banghead:

I just don't know what to believe. Malaysian government official: Hijacking conclusive. Lead Investigator: No, it's not conclusive.

What a mess.

I don't think the PM is going to tell us anything we haven't already heard from unnamed, unauthorized sources. If he denies it all, I won't be on tomorrow because my computer will be smashed into little tiny pieces.

whhhaaqaaaat are they refuting it.....well I have just been on facebook and it has gone viral, big time already...

I feel like this: :sick: :scared: :pullhair:

I can't even imagine how 239 families are feeling right now. :please:

It's a plane but it's not a 777.

attachment.php

So... Is this plane that was captured in a tile under water?

will this maybe bring closure to another family?

TIA...:seeya:

I don't think the PM is going to tell us anything we haven't already heard from unnamed, unauthorized sources. If he denies it all, I won't be on tomorrow because my computer will be smashed into little tiny pieces.

If you cant find them all we can help you look for them on tomnod.

If this has been posted then I apologize in advance.

KUALA LUMPUR - The last satellite transmission from a Malaysian airliner missing for a week has been traced to the Indian Ocean off Australia, far from where searches have taken place, Bloomberg news agency reported on Saturday.

Quoting a person familiar with the analysis, the Bloomberg report said a path from Malaysia to the ocean off Australia would have taken as much as 3,000 miles, about the maximum distance the Boeing Co. 777-200 could have flown with its fuel load.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...e-mh370-said-be-traced-sea-australia-20140315

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro