DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:fftobed:

G'Night folks, see ya in the morn'.

PS-Watch out for whales....

Inside Investor ‏@insideinvestor 2m

#MH370 hijacked? Unnamed official states it's no longer a theory and it's 'conclusive' press conference in 30 minutes #MalaysiaAirlines

Are you talking about one in the water or on the ground? I see a plane with white wings and the body of it is painted all black.

It's in the water---I think it looks all white. I'm trying to find a way to post the photo. The wings look less angled than I'd expect a 777's wings to look, but there are oil slicks tagged nearby, too.

If you pull up the large-scale map, the photos are tagged in the upper-right hand corner of the left group of tags (hope that makes sense!)

Ben Ferguson Show ‏@benfergusonshow 1m

#MalaysiaAirlines is said to have been hijacked by either the pilot or pilots or someone with flying experience per Malaysia govt to AP NEWS

Harry Augustus ‏@HarryAugustus 1m

#MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines Malaysian official concluded that one or more ppls who had "extensive" flight skills hijacked plane.Pilot involved.

smh.com.au ‏@smh 1m

The Malaysian Prime Minister is expected to hold a press conference at 4pm AEDT. http://ow.ly/uC4hd #MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines

Just got an alert from my local new app that this is a "confirmed" hijacking with more news coming up in about an hour at a presser. I ran here as fast as my fingers would go! WS is always so on top of it all.

I haven't contributed on this topic yet but I've been lurking and reading each post. You all are amazing! Just wanted to pop my head in and let you know I'm here :)

:eek:fftobed:

G'Night folks, see ya in the morn'.

PS-Watch out for whales....

Night Nymeria and other posters there will be a lot of news and updates here when you check back in. Thanks for all your posts everyone all updates and theories are appreciated.

Update Hi Kaliste welcome!

Is there a link that will stream the PC ? Thanks. Not sure Fox or Cnn will cover this.

But isn't it automatic that the oxygen masks would come down for the passengers in that case? They would eventually run out, and some people may not have managed to put them on, but at least some would stay conscious for a while, and when they ran out it wouldn't be an immediate death.

A little on the Emergency oxygen system:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_oxygen_system"]Emergency oxygen system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"A gaseous manifold system, which connects all oxygen masks to a central oxygen supply, usually in the cargo hold area. Pulling down on one oxygen mask starts the oxygen supply for that mask only. The entire system can usually be reset in the cockpit or in some other location in the aircraft.
A chemical oxygen generator system connected to all masks in the compartment. Pulling down on one oxygen mask removes the firing pin of the generator igniting a mixture of sodium chlorate and iron powder, opening the oxygen supply for all the masks in the compartment. Oxygen production cannot be shut off once a mask is pulled, and oxygen production typically lasts at least 15 minutes. During the production of oxygen, the generator becomes extremely hot and should not be touched. A burning smell may be noted and cause alarm among passengers, but this smell is a normal part of the chemical reaction."

Question?: Can the central oxygen supply be easily replaced with another gas?

Ben Ferguson Show ‏@benfergusonshow 1m

#MalaysiaAirlines is said to have been hijacked by either the pilot or pilots or someone with flying experience per Malaysia govt to AP NEWS

Harry Augustus ‏@HarryAugustus 1m

#MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines Malaysian official concluded that one or more ppls who had "extensive" flight skills hijacked plane.Pilot involved.

smh.com.au ‏@smh 1m

The Malaysian Prime Minister is expected to hold a press conference at 4pm AEDT. http://ow.ly/uC4hd #MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines

I guess the 1 pm PC is pushed back to 4 pm?

Are we speculating as to who did the highjacking? My guesses:

1.) The co-pilot who is the son of someone who is currently in a government postion. It will turn out this was somehow part of a plot to overthrow the present government of Malaysia. So that would make it an "inside job" of a sort.

2.) The Chinese militants who originally claimed it

I am finding it to be really, really strange that the current government people have announced that they are checking backgrounds on everybody who was on the plane. But on the other hand, while there are supposedly police at the houses of both the captain and the co-pilot, that at least the captain's house has not yet been searched.

This was as of 10:00pm this past evening:

"Police would search the pilot's home if necessary and were still investigating all 239 passengers and crew on the plane, he said."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malays...70-radar-evidence-suggests-sabotage-1.2572287

Hi everyone Update - the press conference is 1:30 pm local time 40 minutes from now the prime minister will be speaking.

And I was just about to go to sleep.. But I can't miss this press conference.

Okay, so it's been confirmed as a hijacking, but where are all those innocent people?!

And I was just about to go to sleep.. But I can't miss this press conference.

Okay, so it's been confirmed as a hijacking, but where are all those innocent people?!

I hope they don't tell us they're still considering all possible answers to that question. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme