Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goodness lets say i did not set it up correct! I just clicked on Indian Ocean and it was empty...........got to be me ..........

Not you.... empty except for 1 yacht

Just because the public has no idea what has happened, doesn't mean the governments are just as clueless. I am sure there is plenty they aren't telling us.

This article has a GREAT map (scroll down). It shows how the signal sent out by the satellite is circular. The circle expands and travels outward and when it hits something it tells the satellite only that it hit something (not where on the circle). The circles are sent out every hour. You can see how the 2 search corridors were determined because the plane only had enough fuel to travel to travel an equal distance either north or south......you have to look at the map.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ined-two-corridors-malaysian-pm-najib-2014031

Anyway...the search area has been narrowed because the plane has to be w/in the two equa-distant corridors.

Interesting.

"This leaves us with one of two possible conclusions. Either the flight was commandeered by a group with at least one professionally trained pilot among them or one of the pilots in control programmed the new off-route flight plan into the flight management system.
The latter would be far more likely. When terrorists hijacked the airplanes that were flown into the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon, they flew the airplanes by hand and those hijackers had trained for months with that exact mission in mind. In the case of Flight 370, it would almost certainly have remained on autopilot, which would have dutifully followed the flight plan in the flight management system."

BBM ~ Does this mean the flight plan could have been altered in the flight management system, therefore it followed it's predetermined flight path?

This is appearing to be an inside job more now.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/opinion/goyer-malaysia-flight/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Definitely hard to dismiss. 20 DOD EMPLOYEES......

They are not Department of Defense employees

The 20 were employees (12 Malaysian and 8 Chinese citizenship) of Austin based Freescale Semi Conductor

They have locations around the world..They have a location here were I live too.

The examiner article is throwing out conspiracy theories first reported on conspiracy websites..the examiner does not name the company

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/562...ees-on-board-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane/
Freescale didn’t give more details about the employees, including their identities, but people from the company said that two of the employees are Test 1 Process Engineers and another is a Test 1 Manufacturing Manager.
-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/555...ia-airlines-plane-one-of-conspiracy-theories/

The employees work at facilities in their respective countries that manufacture semiconductor chips, said Freescale Semiconductor spokeswoman Jacey Zuniga.

“We have several manufacturing sites in Kuala Lumpur and Tianjin, China. Those 20 employees were with those teams,” she said.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I haven't been following this thread, just what is on the news.

THis is what I think happened:

There is some Chinese scientist that they needed. So they hijacked the plane and landed it in some remote place b/c that was only way to get the scientist there.

Maybe?

BBM ~ I have been since an average 5 hours/night, when I normally sleep 8-10. :floorlaugh:

Ok, so now the professor was not on the flight? :scared:

WTH is going on? A slow torture version of 9/11?

I am now brewing very strong, and larger, pot of Espresso

Hi all,

There is some Chinese scientist that they needed. So they hijacked the plane and landed it in some remote place b/c that was only way to get the scientist there.

Maybe?
Kidnapping him on land would have been the other way to go. ;) I don't see the need for such an elaborate plan as to hijack a plane without leaving a trail and the expertise it takes to do it.

Ummm, so I woke my husband up to tell him about the latest. He swears this is a James Bond movie, and that I'm in a dream....and that none of the passengers are real because they were replaced with aliens from a Star Trek movie....

Ummm....yea....I'm letting him go back to sleep!!

I have a co-worker who believes they were abducted by aliens..we all thought she was joking..she wasn't..
:facepalm:

Hi all,

Maybe?

Interesting, but... if they were only after one passenger, why go to all of the trouble of hijacking a huge airliner with all of those people, when they could have just kidnapped the scientist much easier? If the hijackers are interested in kidnapping any passengers, I believe that it would be multiple passengers. Honestly, though, I think that they're either after the plane itself, or possibly some cargo. Anything is possible at this point, though :seeya:

a TH/aviation expert on CNN earlier this morning said he's not confident about the reported climb to 45,000 followed by a rapid descent to 20,000/something (?)

he said the accuracy of the elevation readings decreases with distance from the _ _ _ _ _ (radar installation, maybe?) sorry, it was way too early for me to be up and doing. I don't recall his exact terminology but he said that he doesn't believe it's entirely accurate to assert that the plane climbed that high, because the descent from < - - to - - > should have destroyed the plane

I am sure that they are already doing this, but IMO what they need to do is focus on the passengers of that plane. It should be relatively easy to weed out the innocents from the "potential problems." Then focus on those individuals. I don't see how that would be possible without help from CIA, Interpol, etc..

Do extensive reserach on those people, see where they have travelled, who they are working with, etc..

They must have travelled to whatever area they landed the plane in (if it landed) before to scope out the area.

JMO.

Kidnapping him on land would have been the other way to go. ;) I don't see the need for such an elaborate plan as to hijack a plane without leaving a trail and the expertise it takes to do it.

BUt how would they kidnap him on land and take him all the way to wherever they needed him (some 7 hours away flying time), without anyone seeing? I mean, the logistics of it, I don't think it would be as simple as it sounds.

a TH/aviation expert on CNN earlier this morning said he's not confident about the reported climb to 45,000 followed by a rapid descent to 20,000/something (?)

he said the accuracy of the elevation readings decreases with distance from the _ _ _ _ _ (radar installation, maybe?) sorry, it was way too early for me to be up and doing. I don't recall his exact terminology but he said that he doesn't believe it's entirely accurate to assert that the plane climbed that high, because the descent from < - - to - - > should have destroyed the plane

I have heard that as well the past day or 2..

This article has a GREAT map (scroll down). It shows how the signal sent out by the satellite is circular. The circle expands and travels outward and when it hits something it tells the satellite only that it hit something (not where on the circle). The circles are sent out every hour. You can see how the 2 search corridors were determined because the plane only had enough fuel to travel to travel an equal distance either north or south......you have to look at the map.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ined-two-corridors-malaysian-pm-najib-2014031

Anyway...the search area has been narrowed because the plane has to be w/in the two equa-distant corridors.
this morning CNN described that arc as quite the narrowing down of the search area because the path of probability along that arc is only 20 miles wide

And I am getting Mojito fixings, because I think I'll need a cocktail or two if this craziness continues :scared:

Love mojito's..
I may have to crack open my DH's cognac later on today..

Need to step away and come back later..hopefully SOMETHING is learned from the US military ships and aircraft out searching...
Good to hear that NASA is reviewing it's satellite images..The Kennedy Space Center visitor complex was one of my favourite places to tour while I lived in Florida..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop