Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that they are already doing this, but IMO what they need to do is focus on the passengers of that plane. It should be relatively easy to weed out the innocents from the "potential problems." Then focus on those individuals. I don't see how that would be possible without help from CIA, Interpol, etc..

Do extensive reserach on those people, see where they have travelled, who they are working with, etc..

They must have travelled to whatever area they landed the plane in (if it landed) before to scope out the area.

JMO.

Maybe that's what they are working now, hence no solid updates?

ITA, check out everyone on that flight and flight history, backgrounds etc...

The indian ocean is a huge shipping corridor. From fishing to tankers and any radar saying empty is wrong imo

If the most recent speculation - that the plane flew for several hours with drastic changes in altitude - has some semblance of reality, can you imagine what passengers were experiencing during this horrific chain of events? :eek:

Even if many passengers had slept during the early part of the flight, most would have been awakened by noise, shouting, etc. in the area of the cockpit or the abrupt change in cabin pressure. Oxygen masks might have dropped down due to the extreme changes in atmosphere. Even if they were unaware of the possible takeover of the aircraft by unsavory characters, the lack of oxygen would have created some degree of panic and fear among passengers. :scared:

I shudder to think about what it must have been like for passengers on that flight. :eek:

BUt how would they kidnap him on land and take him all the way to wherever they needed him (some 7 hours away flying time), without anyone seeing? I mean, the logistics of it, I don't think it would be as simple as it sounds.

Hijacking a passenger plane with 239 passengers on board, take control of the plane (or get the pilots to conform to your will somehow) and make the plane disappear, apparently in thin air is no small feat.

Getting someone to board a plane under the supervision of the interested party, under the threat their family would be harmed if they didn't or something I think would be comparatively easy. These people could go without a trace as no one would automatically think the interested group were responsible.

As far as we know, these workers just did their job and had a certain skill set and knowledge. It sounds like there is a lot of scrutiny going on of every single passenger on that plane.

Maybe that's what they are working now, hence no solid updates?

ITA, check out everyone on that flight and flight history, backgrounds etc...

Yes it has been reported that they are scrutinising the backgrounds of every passenger carefully. We have seen reports of the pilots home being searched once (I think it has been reported that it was searched a second time but I'm not sure that is accurate).

I'm sure this investigation of passengers would have happened very early on and they will go more and more in depth. Someone holds the key to this mystery!

:great:

Every time I think I have a guess......

:banghead:

I don't.

The indian ocean is a huge shipping corridor. From fishing to tankers and any radar saying empty is wrong imo

I took out the tankers and the fishing boats. Yet again, we are limited by transponders

The system is based on AIS (Automatic Identification System). As from December 2004, the International Maritime Organization (IMO) requires all vessels over 299GT to carry an AIS transponder on board, which transmits their position, speed and course, among some other static information, such as vessel’s name, dimensions and voyage details.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/p/faq#2

Expert states plane likely NEVER REACHED 45,000 ft, a SURVIVABLE height for plane & passengers.

This means that at 45,000 feet, the passengers would likely feel the same cabin pressure as at normal cruise altitude. There is no reason to believe that supplemental oxygen would have been required. Or that passengers would not have been able to survive, if in fact the aircraft did climb to 45,000 feet.

LINK

The author points out that primary radar is an extremely poor indicator of altitude, such that the extreme altitude changes are likely false information. The actual altitude changes were probably more modest. When it left Malaysian radar, conditions on board were still survivable.

I took out the tankers and the fishing boats

The system is based on AIS (Automatic Identification System). As from December 2004, the International Maritime Organization (IMO) requires all vessels over 299GT to carry an AIS transponder on board, which transmits their position, speed and course, among some other static information, such as vessel’s name, dimensions and voyage details.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/p/faq#2

and you don't think one of these are in the water? :
As of 2014, the Indian Navy has a strength of 58,350 personnel and a large operational fleet consisting of two aircraft carriers, one amphibious transport dock, 9 Landing ship tanks, 8 destroyers, 15 frigates, one nuclear-powered attack submarine, 14 conventionally-powered attack submarines, 24 corvettes, 7 mine countermeasure vessels, 32 patrol vessels, 4 fleet tankers and various auxiliary vessels.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Navy"]Indian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I don't think they have enough docks for them all let alone none in the water. This isn't a tiny navy

On March 8, 2014, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared from civilian radar. Amid unusual (some say unlikely) theories that the flight may have landed, can we figure out how many runways might be available?

Data from X-Plane provides coordinates for runways around the world. A Boeing 777 pilot is quoted in Slate as estimating a runway length requirement of 5,000 feet. A recent Wall Street Journal article quoted sources stating the flight could have continued for 2,200 nautical miles from its last known position.

The WNYC Data News team found 634 runways that meet these criteria, spread across 26 different countries, including such far-flung places as:

Gan Airport (Maldives), Dalanzadgad Airport (Mongolia), Yap Airport (Micronesia), Miyazaki Airport (Japan)

Source: www.project.wnyc.org/runways/

Sure I do- I am looking for SAR. docked military, etc. This is limited by transponders and what we are allowed to see. I never said they were not there.; stated on this site/app, nothing significant shows up there. Trying to find something new to look at- instead of waiting for the inevitable "we are stuck" snarkfest to commence

BUt how would they kidnap him on land and take him all the way to wherever they needed him (some 7 hours away flying time), without anyone seeing? I mean, the logistics of it, I don't think it would be as simple as it sounds.
If they have a need to kidnap a scientist...they have private jets in order to shuffle him around between countries and probably an army of people to do it.

Good morning!

Catching up - am I correct that what was a definite hijack is now not a definite hijack? And the Professor is still in Turkey, not on the plane? So who said he was? And who used his name?

I'm so very confused >.<

The mobile phones ringed last week and it was said that this was due to the attempt to establish a connection, by now the batteries have run out of energy, so does anyone know whether there would be still ringing when trying to call them, or would there rather be "the person you've called is temporary not available"? Hope you know what I mean.

As I understand, Malaysia has not confirmed a hijacking. Are 'assets' still searching bodies of water?

Good morning!

Catching up - am I correct that what was a definite hijack is now not a definite hijack? And the Professor is still in Turkey, not on the plane? So who said he was? And who used his name?

I'm so very confused >.<

From what I've read a passenger and the professor share the same name. Shoddy reporting led to the media getting carried away and claiming the professor was on the flight. Due to his line of work, that formed into him not just being a passenger, but possibly having something to do with the plane going missing. The media just didn't check its facts.

Also I believe suspicion of this passenger arose from his name being blurred on the flight list, however reports state that when the passenger list was officially released, the name was not blurred. People have just wrapped a story around that passenger based on inaccurate info.

Just my :twocents:

This article has a GREAT map (scroll down). It shows how the signal sent out by the satellite is circular. The circle expands and travels outward and when it hits something it tells the satellite only that it hit something (not where on the circle). The circles are sent out every hour. You can see how the 2 search corridors were determined because the plane only had enough fuel to travel to travel an equal distance either north or south......you have to look at the map.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ined-two-corridors-malaysian-pm-najib-2014031

Anyway...the search area has been narrowed because the plane has to be w/in the two equa-distant corridors.

1,800 miles is the estimated distance from Aceh to Diego Garcia, Aceh is about where the last known MH370 location from satellite in that map. It has been roundly suggest MH370 still has enough fuel to do about 2,200 miles.

As far as I know that's not MSM and the information they're using is conspiracy theory based on twitter posts.

What I don't understand is why people are suprised that there is information known that hasn't been released to the media... I mean really?! How is that at all a suprise. This is an on going investigation into the disappearence of a plane with 239 people on board. Of course we don't know everything. I doubt we know a percent of the information authorities know.

The authorities have the duty of discovering what happened to that plane and its passengers and not a duty to tell the media everything it knows. If there is a link to terrorism then that is reason to mislead and leave the media in the dark. That doesn't mean there is a cover up or conspiracy going on. It means they're protecting the investignation.

Wow, that turned into a bit of a rant (and in no way a response to the poster I quoted (just the first paragraph was a reply)). People always scream cover up when all information known isn't released and I don't understand that mindset. JMO, MOO and all that.

DG does have a runway of about 3.6 kilometers for landing,

http://worldaerodata.com/wad.cgi?runway=IO2100431

and at maximum landing weight for a B777 200-ER, a landing strip of only 1.5km is required

http://www.boeing.com/assets/pdf/commercial/startup/pdf/777_perf.pdf

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members