Not open for further replies.

Friendly reminder:
*post in a civil manner
*stay on topic
*be respectful of the passengers' families
*post only msm tweets and articles with links
*other forum links are not allowed

:bump:

Just jumping in here. I believe that it is known exactly where the plane is (and has been known since day one), and probably exactly what the intent is. While it is very frustrating to us that it has been over a week and we (the public) don't know what is going on, it needs to be that way. Remember whatever we know the hijackers also know. I think everything has to be put into place before we will know, because it was only phase one to hijack the plane. Such as getting the ships into the Indian Ocean, and a plan in place to end this. There are probably US military (and other country) planes that needed to be relocated.
Here's my concern. They know where the plane is, but can't get to it because whatever country it is in will not allow anyone into their country to get to it. That is why they have to wait until the plane makes it's next move.

CNN repost China is sending two more ships for water search. Anyone know how many ships currently searching?

Just a couple thoughts from my simple mind:

1. No way they are such searching the pilots' homes today! Just no way. That would be egregiously negligent. Seriously, it could have been as simple as a pilot leaving a note on the kitchen table saying: "I hijacked the plane and took it to X." What am I missing?!? Does anyone really believe they could be so dense as to wait 8 days?

2. Regarding the northern "arc" I also don't buy it. There's no way in hello that a plane would have flown so long undetected by the Chinese within their airspace. I just can't believe that. If it is true, did China shoot it down and they're in denial mode? Doubtful. Why would they take out their own people?

3. I read the Wikipedia version of the "Anwar sodomy trials." WTH? Wow, Malaysia is a crazy place to my eyes. Attacking the opposition using sodomy charges? Unfathomable to my little mind...

4. Why hijack a 777? How inconvenient, such a massive, heavy behemoth of a jet. If a hijacker wanted to do damage with the aircraft later, why not take something leaner, lighter and more agile?

5. I think "somebody" knows what's going on. I hope so. I prefer to believe "they" (including the US) are sorting it out under the covers, just not letting on. I can't stand thinking that nobody knows what happened to these people.

That's all...:seeya:

I went to your first image and it looked like others I'd seen in days past that I attributed to being a whale? However, if you go over to the left and down a few tiles...there is something there. Im on my phone, so I'm not able to link the image I saw...I think you're on to something here...

I am just catching up on the thread (stayed up watching BBC world news, waiting for Malaysia PM to get his butt in gear :facepalm:) so I am late to join today. So if this has been posted please forgive, I will delete if I see it is duped.

Not earth shattering, just posting a pic of what Scottndianner saw :seeya:
I think these have all been tagged and checked, but I tagged it again anyway.

tomnod3.jpg

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/167815

I am just catching up on the thread (stayed up watching BBC world news, waiting for Malaysia PM to get his butt in gear :facepalm:) so I am late to join today. So if this has been posted please forgive, I will delete if I see it is duped.

Not earth shattering, just posting a pic of what Scottndianner saw :seeya:
I think these have all been tagged and checked, but I tagged it again anyway.

View attachment 41906

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/167815

A boat?

Looks like a ship to me, too. I think you can even see pontoon bridge, but why does it look so reddish?

Just jumping in here. I believe that it is known exactly where the plane is (and has been known since day one), and probably exactly what the intent is. While it is very frustrating to us that it has been over a week and we (the public) don't know what is going on, it needs to be that way. Remember whatever we know the hijackers also know. I think everything has to be put into place before we will know, because it was only phase one to hijack the plane. Such as getting the ships into the Indian Ocean, and a plan in place to end this. There are probably US military (and other country) planes that needed to be relocated.
Here's my concern. They know where the plane is, but can't get to it because whatever country it is in will not allow anyone into their country to get to it. That is why they have to wait until the plane makes it's next move.

Exactly my thoughts. It is vital to protect the information they have so it is not used against them by the perps to stay ahead. It may seem cruel to the passenger's family, but there is so much more at stake here.

I'm not sure about them not being able to enter a country to recover the plane, certainly an interesting theory. I'm really not sure what I believe about why they've not acted and gained control over the situation. I don't think we have enough info to make an informed judgement, I think it all depends on the motives of the perps.

I wonder, perhaps, whether the pilots are alive and held so that they can be forced to fly the plane in the near future or something. Or perhaps (if it has been acertained that none of the passengers are still alive, there is observation going on to try and determine what threats will be presented in the future or what the perps have planned.

Not sure, but every situation is scary!

Hijacking a passenger plane with 239 passengers on board, take control of the plane (or get the pilots to conform to your will somehow) and make the plane disappear, apparently in thin air is no small feat.

Getting someone to board a plane under the supervision of the interested party, under the threat their family would be harmed if they didn't or something I think would be comparatively easy. These people could go without a trace as no one would automatically think the interested group were responsible.

As far as we know, these workers just did their job and had a certain skill set and knowledge. It sounds like there is a lot of scrutiny going on of every single passenger on that plane.

Yes, you are right.

I am just trying to think, though, of what motive there would be to hijack the plane?

One thing is perhaps, a "trial run." I've heard this on the news. That they want to practice some plot before they carry out the "real" mission. But what would the real mission be?

It's just very perplexing.

Chinese Families Have Death Rituals Disrupted by Missing Malaysia Flight

“The hardest thing for human beings to deal with is the unknown,” said Ann Rosen Spector, a clinical psychologist from Philadelphia who specializes in grief. “If you look at science, religion or logic, it’s about explaining the unknown. We always want to complete the circle. It’s like a scab is ripped off every time another piece of information takes away the hope.”

“They don’t have any place to put their anger or pain and keep getting the hope that something else will happen, a miracle to undead the person," Spector said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/chines...ted-missing-malaysia-flight/story?id=22919995

Finally a rational person commenting on CNN Capt. Dave Funk. A slow developing mechanical or electrical problem that knocked out all systems with crew and passengers incompacitated like the Payne Stewart flight.Plane with auto pilot off could fly with stability for 7 hrs. and rising and decending while air speed varies.
I have been reading here for a week and some of the fantastical theories sound like a hollywood movie.I think people are getting carried away and not thinking logically. The
answer is the simplest explanation.

That's interesting.

I do think all governments know more than they are letting on.

All of the news organizations like CNN, FOX, Reuters, etc., said they got all got a lot of information "released" to them yesterday evening. "Released" by the US gov't about the satellite pings, and "released" by the Malaysian government about the possible flight path (arcs).

So all of our information is being "relaased" to us, is what I gather.

No independent people know anything. IMO.

The governments are keeping shut and only letting people know what they think they should release at the time.

JMO.

Finally a rational person commenting on CNN Capt. Dave Funk. A slow developing mechanical or electrical problem that knocked out all systems with crew and passengers incompacitated like the Payne Stewart flight.Plane with auto pilot off could fly with stability for 7 hrs. and rising and decending while air speed varies.
I have been reading here for a week and some of the fantastical theories sound like a hollywood movie.I think people are getting carried away and not thinking logically. The
answer is the simplest explanation.

They are saying the plane veered off path and took a completely different path. That is not auto-pilot. Whether the plane really did veer off-course, who knows. But I don't think even the US gov't would confirm this if it was not true.

I seriously doubt they are wasting all this time and money faking a search to see what happens knowing where the plane is.

Let me toss out a wild theory:

What IF the US military and others are being stationed in various places in the Indian Ocean (plus secret locations) in order to intercept the plane if it flies again? In other words...they know it landed, where it landed, who has it, and also know the payload being added...but are not telling anyone due to a world wide freak out. ;)

Could it happen?

I tend to agree that the US knows probably far more than Malaysia at this point.

I don't think this is a hostage situation. I think we are a millions miles past that exit.

The plane will probably NEVER fly again because I think its' only purpose was to deliver something to some terrorist sponsored state. Those materials are probably biological or bomb making assets that are obviously in bulk supply.

Unfortunately, I think all the passengers are dead.

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 4m
Satellite asked #MH370 'can you hear me?' The 777 said 'yes' & the normal pings didn't immediately raise red flags http://on.wsj.com/1gncKVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en