Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised yesterday AM, things will be rocking with the NTSB at the wheel thank god. But, they will have to turn it over to the FBI and then we get back into all the BS, so lets relish "info" while were getting it - cause it will be short lived.

I am so surprised, however, that passenger 84 has not "emerged" more?

What do you all think-re passenger 84?

So now a week later this plane was most likely hijacked. Honestly that was my gut feeling all along.

I highly doubt hijackers would babysit 239 people and risk them revolting. So that would most likely mean a scary gruesome death for them if the plane was landed.

How is it in this day and age it took a week to establish that this plane was hijacked?

Since there is no sign of wreckage as of yet. That could possibly put them a week ahead in their next plan. This is too much.

These poor families.

I wonder if the original plan was to have the plane fly aimlessly through Chinese airspace with the hope that the Chinese would shoot down a plane full of civilians... only the Chinese didn't bite. This plan would make sense if the original motive were to make the Chinese government look bad.

On the other hand, if the plane few south the motive would seem more clearly to be pilot suicide. Only I'm not sure why somebody would orchestrate such an elaborate and bizarre suicide.

BBM. This is a really interesting theory. I also am tending to think the plane went this way and am wondering what that says about China's role as far as what info they've had all along, things they've released that now look like red herrings... I can't imagine there isn't a lot more route info via Chinese military surveillance if it did go that way

There is a possibility the hijacking of MH370 could be linked to ongoing tensions between the Uighurs, a minority Muslim group from Xinjiang in north-west China, and the Chinese government, one security expert has said. Xinjiang shares a border with Kazakhstan, among other countries.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-now-possible-reason-behind-missing-mh370-201

Prime Minister Najib made his statement and left without taking any questions.

bbm

As promised yesterday AM, things will be rocking with the NTSB at the wheel thank god. But, they will have to turn it over to the FBI and then we get back into all the BS, so lets relish "info" while were getting it - cause it will be short lived.

I am so surprised, however, that passenger 84 has not "emerged" more?

What do you all think-re passenger 84?

Oh I am right onto passenger 84...and I think this has something to do with the Uighur terrorists...

however I do not trust what we the general public are fed by governments, and am sure that there are a lot of things that have/are are happening and we are fed the line.......I mean personally I am not totally convinced that Marilyn Monroe killed herself or that Princess Di;s death was totally accidental....but that's MOO...

and if there was something else behind this eg the shooting down of the plane by military or similar it might also be handy to blame it on the Uighers, since the whole world now knows about them since a couple of weeks ago...

Just seems a bit handy that someone in Malaysia happened to say a likely spot for the plane to be. is around the chinese/Kryzy border...when anyone who looks up the map and has looked up Wikipedia, would go....wow xinjiang where they are, is right next to this border (exactly what I did!)..............and the name being blurred out on the manifest.....immediately suspicious...

so I do think it could be a uigher hijacking/terrorism, but they could also be the easy scapegoats....

HOpe I am making sense...

This is a very thorough overview of current info:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight.html?from=homepage

The only thing I'm skeptical of from the article is that they say since it wasn't (from what's been reported) picked up over land by other surveillance that may mean it was more likely to the south. I think it means there's just data that isn't being released as I cannot see why the southern route makes any sense. JMO

This is a very thorough overview of current info:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight.html?from=homepage

The only thing I'm skeptical of from the article is that they say since it wasn't (from what's been reported) picked up over land by other surveillance that may mean it was more likely to the south. I think it means there's just data that isn't being released as I cannot see why the southern route makes any sense. JMO

ITA. This seems to be a very well planned action & they would have had a place to land lined up ahead of time.

The Malaysian jetliner missing for more than a week had its communications deliberately disabled and its last signal came about 7 1/2 hours after takeoff, meaning it could have ended up as far as Kazakhstan or deep in the southern Indian Ocean, Malaysia's leader said Saturday.

http://www.tallmadgeexpress.com/ap general news/2014/03/15/saturday-march-15-2014

bbm

My new theory this morning: this hijacking was done with the full knowledge and support from at least one country's gov't. And I think it has to do with citizen revolt in Malaysia, demanding changes. For some reason, I don't see it as an act of terror, as in a 9/11 type of attack.

On a side note, my southeast Asia geography has greatly improved. :eek:

I wonder if they will be honest about what they find? If they find this to be a 9/11 type of attack, I'm sure they will be forthcoming. But if they think it's a revolt against their own gov't - themselves - then would they really release that? It would basically be saying 'Yeah, we're so corrupt and racist that he was part of a scheme to uproot us and make this country a better place for more people.'

I don't think they're going to admit that to the whole world.

Refuting this claim, Mr Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, who is leading the MH370 investigation, told the Telegraph: "It is not conclusive. I'm heading the investigation and nobody is saying that. It's not true.
"We are looking at the possibility, we're looking at all possibilities. We're doing every profile of the passengers and crew but there is no firm evidence or leads so far."
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...hijacking-not-true-lead-investigator-20140315

Refuting this claim, Mr Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, who is leading the MH370 investigation, told the Telegraph: "It is not conclusive. I'm heading the investigation and nobody is saying that. It's not true.
"We are looking at the possibility, we're looking at all possibilities. We're doing every profile of the passengers and crew but there is no firm evidence or leads so far."
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...hijacking-not-true-lead-investigator-20140315

sigh not again

My new theory this morning: this hijacking was done with the full knowledge and support from at least one country's gov't. And I think it has to do with citizen revolt in Malaysia, demanding changes. For some reason, I don't see it as an act of terror, as in a 9/11 type of attack.

It certainly seems to be state sponsored IMO.

you know what Belimom, I think you are on to something here. I don't know about another country, but then it has happened....but re the citizen revolt!!!...

OK my new theory is that this has nothing to do with any other countries problems with terrorists but was directed at the Malaysian government itself....

** John51 was saying this way back in the threads....the opposition leader had his acquittal for sodomy overturned the day before!! this plane vanished..and will be sent to jail. .there are reports that this acquittal was done through the governments corruption...ie to get rid of the opposition leader.

** The Captain of the plane was a supporter of the opposition party and fund raised for them.

** Somehow the Malaysian govt knows what has happened or knows it is directed at them, hence the to and froing and refutes etc, to cover up a link to them, as this may really set off a civil revolt and goodness knows what else, but not good for them, especially with other countries...ie china

** The Uighers are now being set up at the easy scapegoats..

this could be very political and we may never know the real truth...........

It certainly seems to be state sponsored IMO.

Do you mean from the Malaysian gov't? I don't think so, but why do you think that (if that's what you mean)? Just curious. I think it's against the Malaysian gov't....

Yesterday evening there was a military jet flying around my neighborhood in Cincinnati. I was a little freaked out. I had not seen that before and it hung around for a while and was loud and flying low. I'm sure it had nothing to do with this but it was still unsettling.

Yesterday evening there was a military jet flying around my neighborhood in Cincinnati. I was a little freaked out. I had not seen that before and it hung around for a while and was loud and flying low. I'm sure it had nothing to do with this but it was still unsettling.

I live on a flight path of Reagan Nat'l Airport, and I've caught myself looking up quite a few times this past week (which could be... a lot). :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro