Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting points to ponder.
I think the aircraft was hijacked. And was being brought to Somalia for ransom.

I also think that it had some item(s) or person(s) on board that was of very high value and its not being discussed.

Lastly .. have any of you ever used
Flightradar24 or LiveShips maps?

I do often.. and when the plane went missing the media said all these ships when out looking for the plane. Yet the Live Ships map showed only 1. Further any ship bigger than 299 Tonnes must have a transponder on it. Yet no ships appeared.

The same for the flightradar24. It showed virtually no search flights.
I did find 2 odd ones. A unknown aircraft was flying a search pattern.
That one was probably military and its transponder was working but it didnt squak what type it was.

Second I did have a odd flight flying with again no info, why I guess they turned off that function in the transponder, buzzing off in the direction of where the jet actually ended up going as they finally decided to tell us this a week later.. even tho the military would have known right away.

With China having 10 military spy satellites in the area (the said this to the media).. and who knows how many the USA, Russia and other countries have floating over that area, surely their eyes in the sky got images of it flying along and where it went to. But the military wont reveal this to us folks as it would tell us their actual abilities with their toys.

But safe bet they all perished.

You betcha :). Proudly alongside my older teen, who is even more passionate about it than I am.

Wow, that is excellent, what a great example of daughter listening to their Parent as she has grown up and thus learnt to be concerned about what goes on in and on the place she inhabit's and then going forth and sticking up for it.

Yay!

We may pass by eachother without either of us knowing it!!

Sorry O/T everyone....

“It is very possible for you as a pilot in the cockpit to turn off the ACARS system,” the official said. “If you knew what you were doing in the cockpit, you could shut off ACARS transmission.”

But the ability of the satellite to locate the plane — which he referred to as a “handshake” in which no information is exchanged — cannot be terminated from the cockpit.

“There’s no push button,” he said. “There’s no circuit breaker that would allow you to shut off the handshake.”

That satellite handshake took place on a system operated by Inmarsat, a British satellite company that provides global mobile telecommunications services.

U.S. officials declined to say how closely that handshake allowed them to track the path of the missing plane.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7397d6-abff-11e3-af5f-4c56b834c4bf_story.html

Unfortunately I don't think we will know until morning. Cell phones don't work over water and you have to be flying low over land to connect to the towers.

See that's the thing. If the plane had was in the air then yes they couldn't call out. What they could have done if the plane had wifi on it was alert family on social media by turning on wifi on their phone to get on the internet. Just wanted to point this out bc I don't think has been yet.

Does anyone know the fuel capacity of a 777 and how many hours it would last? Mo is that it was an inside job with various members of the air industry involved. The plane could have been filled to capacity by someone involved. But that would probably make the search area even larger. The Kremlin could be the next target. What other country is having political problems with their neighbour and has something well known that would make an impact on the world when blown up?

Maybe they were too quick to clear the two iranians. The lone professor? Political turmoil within China? One of the former U.S.S.R. countries?
Unrest in malaysian politics? Very hard to say who could have done it as all on board seem to be victims and not perpetrators.

Then as a real outsider.. is there a country wanting a plane to assist in developing stealth feature?JMOO

Not capacity but hours.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7397d6-abff-11e3-af5f-4c56b834c4bf_story.html

“The B777-200ER can fly up to about 16 to 18 hours,” he said. “This flight was six hours, so it was probably fueled for about seven or eight hours of flying time.”

So now MSM is confirming (all over google) that it is conclusive that it was indeed a hijacking.

Isn't Kazakhstan the place the Boston Bombers were from?

Kyrgyzstan

A lot to think about....I'm thinking a message is being sent to the hijacker - like, "don't worry, we have no idea where you are" when actually they know exactly where the plane is and are trying to figure out the best was to move in without putting the passengers at risk.

That would be a fantastic movie plot. I see nothing to suggest the authorities are doing anything but looking for wreckage.

Probably not. But what are they to do? Everyone is up in arms about not getting any information. Everyone is so sure their country would do a better job at finding the plane and giving out information. Every one is demanding to know who was on the plane, the ins and outs of the pilots lives, the areas searched. People seem to want to know as much information that investigators/military/ governments have.

They put out nothing and they are called corrupt, inept and third world. They release the info and other terrorists learn from their mistakes and the people who have the plane have time to do what ever they need to do.

Malaysia is a third world (now called "developing") country, it is corrupt and it is completely over its head in this matter:

For one, crime or the perception of it, although reduced significantly in recent months through better enforcement, is still high. Reports on how people are injured or even killed for a measly amount of money goes to show just how uncivilised things might be on the streets.

Distressed situation

Then there is corruption. Many surveys have painted a distressed situation when it comes to corruption and the incidences of bribery. Some will say it’s almost a culture in Malaysia and this is something that needs correcting fast if Malaysia is to become more than just a statistical developed country.

Then there is the quality of education. The preamble to the Education Blueprint shows how things have deteriorated and it will take at least a generation to fix the mistakes of the past that allowed the quality of education to sour so much.
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/...r-Malaysia-to-become-a-developed-nation.aspx/

(Much more at link).

Like it or not, corruption has been part and parcel of Malaysian culture, thanks to Father of Corruption – Mahathir Mohamad. That was why a study done some moons ago found that graduates actually thought corruption was not such a big deal after all. Corruption has been ingrained into the mindset of Malaysian citizens so much so that it’s almost legal and inseparable entity from daily lifes. Corruption was like lion-dance during Chinese New Year and “meriam-buloh” during Hari Raya festivals. While Malaysian Chinese consider corruption as a main ingredient to get business going, Malaysian Malays consider corruption as “rezeki”. That’s why the opposition can only go so far by drumming government massive corruptions as the reason why they should be booted from Putrajaya.
Malaysia-Corruption-Cost-of-Doing-Business.jpg

http://www.financetwitter.com/2013/02/malaysian-loves-corruption-cant-live-without-it.html

The government tightened control of dissent and curtailed the right to freedom of expression and religion. Bloggers were arrested under the Sedition Act, and the Printing Press and Publications Act (PPPA) was used to control newspaper content. Ten people were arbitrarily arrested and detained under the Internal Security Act (ISA). Security forces continued to use excessive force while the establishment of an independent police complaints misconduct commission was postponed. Immigration personnel and volunteers conducted mass arrests of migrant workers. At least 22 people were sentenced to death. The number executed was unknown.http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/countries/asia-and-the-pacific/malaysia

Mix-ups in search for missing plane expose Malaysia’s political tumult

Since Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared into the night sky a week ago, the world’s attention has turned to the political elite of the small Southeast Asian nation – and has been alarmed by what’s on display.
Military officials and police have contradicted politicians and agency heads. And officials, particularly Hishammuddin Hussein, the defence minister and acting transport minister, have appeared baffled, confused and out of touch with the realities of the ongoing investigation.
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/w...itical-tumult/article17507025/?service=mobile

What's unbelieveable to me about hijacking is that no passengers got out any cell phone calls.

Cell phones only work within range of a cell phone tower. It's been repeated continuously that 30,000 feet is out of range and there are no cell phone towers over the ocean.

Vu Trong Khanh ‏@TrongKhanhVu 14m

Correction: Malaysia PM: #MH370 Likely in Corridor Along Thailand-Kazakhstan or Indonesia-Southern Indian Ocean.

https://twitter.com/TrongKhanhVu

I watched a detailed explanation about why they determined the search ranges in the Indian Ocean that showed on the map as red funnel shaped sort of highlights. I think what is meant here is that there are two radar corridors the plane could've been in based on the reflection of the radar back from the plane, or whatever, and one direction was north and one south. I wonder if that is what's meant?

I also think that it had some item(s) or person(s) on board that was of very high value and its not being discussed.

I do often.. and when the plane went missing the media said all these ships when out looking for the plane. Yet the Live Ships map showed only 1. Further any ship bigger than 299 Tonnes must have a transponder on it. Yet no ships appeared.

That one was probably military and its transponder was working but it didnt squak what type it was.

Second I did have a odd flight flying with again no info, why I guess they turned off that function in the transponder, buzzing off in the direction of where the jet actually ended up going as they finally decided to tell us this a week later.. even tho the military would have known right away.

With China having 10 military spy satellites in the area (the said this to the media).. and who knows how many the USA, Russia and other countries have floating over that area, surely their eyes in the sky got images of it flying along and where it went to. But the military wont reveal this to us folks as it would tell us their actual abilities with their toys.

Welcome to websleuths!

bbm,
After I read that the plane climbed to an altitude of 45,000 feet I would have to agree.

The reporter on SkyNews has been showing this, he says it was handed to him from a PR guy working for the Malaysian officials.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/70gpw5.jpg

Apparently the last signal from the plane came from somewhere along the darkened parts of the highlighted circle

Has anyone mentioned this ?

MASkargo is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines.
Managed belly space for entire Malaysia Airlines passenger network

MASkargo's Advanced Cargo Centre (ACC) at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, taking cargo handling into a new dimension of security, speed and efficiency.......

DGR Handling
Our centre has also specially-built areas to handle even the most dangerous of cargo including radioactive materials and air-borne substances.
Our staff and agents are also trained to handle such goods. They possess valid licenses and permits allowing them to handle dangerous goods."

http://www.maskargo.com/services/dangerous-goods

:welcome::wagon:

Has anyone mentioned this ?

MASkargo is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines.
Managed belly space for entire Malaysia Airlines passenger network

MASkargo's Advanced Cargo Centre (ACC) at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, taking cargo handling into a new dimension of security, speed and efficiency.......

DGR Handling
Our centre has also specially-built areas to handle even the most dangerous of cargo including radioactive materials and air-borne substances.
Our staff and agents are also trained to handle such goods. They possess valid licenses and permits allowing them to handle dangerous goods."

http://www.maskargo.com/services/dangerous-goods

This was a passenger plane, not a cargo plane.

More info regarding the map handed out to the media in Kuala Lumpur

@JonahFisher - 1:09 AM - 15 Mar 2014 - My reading of map handed out and time in the air suggests plane MH370 could well have been over China at last ping.

@JonahFisher - 1:37 AM - 15 Mar 2014 - Being briefed by Malaysia officials they believe most likely location for MH370 is on land somewhere near Chinese/Kyrgyz border.

https://twitter.com/JonahFisher

not capacity but hours.

“the b777-200er can fly up to about 16 to 18 hours,” he said. “this flight was six hours, so it was probably fueled for about seven or eight hours of flying time.”

but if they had inside assistance they could have been fueled to the max, thus giving them 16-18 hours flying time. Jmo

Press conference scheduled to start in 8 minutes (doubtful it will start on time, none of them have)

Welcome to websleuths!

bbm,
After I read that the plane climbed to an altitude of 45,000 feet I would have to agree.

Is this gets confirmed as absolute fact (info changing all the time) then really I would absolutely have to agree.

I have just woken up and switched the news on to hear the Malay prime minister say that a satellite picked the plane up 7.5 hours after ATC lost contact and they are now searching near Kazakhstan

Am I dreaming?!?!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members