Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilians would have seen it but how would you know from the ground it wasn't just a normal fight, IF you even knew that early about the missing plane? Also that early nobody was probably looking that far out.

I find it more surprising that various other countries wouldn't have noticed an unknown plane in their airspace from a military/ATC perspective. But maybe it's not that unusual in those areas, IDK. Or maybe it had a stolen/ falsified flight path that was registered in those areas as was suggested by some pilot mentioned in the last thread.

Just brainstorming...

If they can narrow the last ping to an area of land and no one saw any sign of a crash (smoke, fire...etc) then there is a good chance the plane landed.
if....:please:

Can you refuel this plane in the air?
I mean I know they normally don't... but COULD it be done?
I thought that was only military planes... :scared:

I really don't know if a commercial plane can refuel in air...

but IIRC... A knowledgable poster suggested this a while back... And It stuck in my mind...

JMO

Civilians would have seen it but how would you know from the ground it wasn't just a normal fight, IF you even knew that early about the missing plane? Also that early nobody was probably looking that far out.

I find it more surprising that various other countries wouldn't have noticed an unknown plane in their airspace from a military/ATC perspective. But maybe it's not that unusual in those areas, IDK. Or maybe it had a stolen/ falsified flight path that was registered in those areas as was suggested by some pilot mentioned in the last thread.

Just brainstorming...

Look how long it took to get fighter jets up on 911. Even if they have an unidentified aircraft I don't think they will stop it......but I am sure the investigators are asking radar records of all the countries involved right now...this investigation is becoming HUGE!!

The Malaysians have told us it was hijacked.

They say it was an inside job.

It pretty much has to be one or both pilots flying even if they have a gun to their heads.

No word on cabin staff but there almost has to be a perp in their number.

I think its gone straight to Kazakhstan or Pakistan.

I pray that a miracle will happen.

When did they say it was an inside job?

For all the Columbo fans, "Just one more thing..."

“There are signs of disapproval by the ruling elite in Kazakhstan regarding the Russian military involvement in Ukraine,” write Peter Elstov and Klaus Larres in the New Republic."

Kazakhstan is not happy with Russia. http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn...eading-will-russia-make-a-play-in-kazakhstan/

Could they have stolen the plane to use against Russia?

They wouldn't need to do something that drastic, IMO, given that a lot of other countries with well-established military will side with them in dealing with Russia, if need be. Like… our country… Obama has already warned Russia to knock it off.

Look how long it took to get fighter jets up on 911. Even if they have an unidentified aircraft I don't think they will stop it......but I am sure the investigators are asking radar records of all the countries involved right now...this investigation is becoming HUGE!!

We're thinking along the same lines, I believe. Military radar can detect an aircraft at almost any altitude but can't identify it. If this plane is intended to be used as a weapon, it's possible they could get to a nearby target before fighter jets got in the air. I wonder if it would be possible to get away with dismantling the plane and moving it on land..something more to think about.

Since the engines give off a "ping" that can be detected by satellite and determined to be this particular plane, IF it is somewhere being kept for future use, wouldn't the engines (I believe it was the engines that gave off the signals after everything else was turned off)---wouldn't they start giving off the same pings as soon as they started running again---as soon as someone tried to use the plane? and wouldn't those signals get picked up by satellite and ID'd again? and even located?

I'd think so, unless the technology is disabled.

I'm going to bed before you all start to think I'm a lunatic, if it's not too late already. No one post until I come back, okay?

Night all.

I can't remember when but I remember seeing a documentary once about how unbelievably easy it is to make a plane disappear. Does anyone else remember this? It was probably some dodgy conspiracy doco that aired at 3am and I probably cant remember it bvause it was during a marathon sleepless night of breast feeding, haha. I'm not claiming that it was factual. Just that I saw it and if anyone else can verify it might be worth discussing. IF it was legit.

How big is the corridor, anyone know?

Unfortunately I don't think we will know until morning. Cell phones don't work over water and you have to be flying low over land to connect to the towers.

I can't remember when but I remember seeing a documentary once about how unbelievably easy it is to make a plane disappear. Does anyone else remember this? It was probably some dodgy conspiracy doco that aired at 3am and I probably cant remember it bvause it was during a marathon sleepless night of breast feeding, haha. I'm not claiming that it was factual. Just that I saw it and if anyone else can verify it might be worth discussing. IF it was legit.

Completely off topic Fruity but your avatar always makes me smile:) are you on Bubhub?

I've been having exactly the same thoughts.

I hate to say this. Please forgive me. If it was a hijacking or terrorist plan I doubt that the poor passengers are alive somewhere. If they weren't killed during the flight IMO there's no chance they would have been allowed to disembark and possibly escape. :(

There were some prominent Chinese artists on board (I also hate to think this) but they could be used as a bargaining chip if something goes wrong.

Does anyone else feel like they are writing a movie script??

I have just seen magicians make planes (huge objects) disappear...

maybe David Copperfield... Or Kris Angel?

I don't even know if I am spelling their names correctly...

but it was all smoke and mirrors...

JMO

Which is good ,because that means it did not crash on land the black boxes would have reacted to a land crash. Good as in we can rule out land crash .

Wow....did not know this. Who would have received this signal do you know?

Completely off topic Fruity but your avatar always makes me smile:) are you on Bubhub?

Thanks! :)

I'm not - my 'babies' are both teens now. I got my avatar from a google search so someone else could have also liked it. This is the only place I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya