Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the pilot/s were responsible for the diversion, the passengers could very well been unaware for several hours. On overnite flights, or heck any.flight, I get as comfortable as I can and fall asleep. Pilot updates to passengers could have been normal, business as usual.

Aussies. Wouldn't Tony have a pink fit if he had to watch the skies as well as the seas?!? Sorry to throw a political comment in there but I can't let the chance pass by. I love my sunburnt country and I want to share the wonderful opportunities we have with anyone who chooses to come our way. I don't care if you're wearing stubbies or a hijab. There's plenty of room here for everyone.

:loveyou: Awww......we love our Aussie neighbors here in the U.S.. Considering all the crap that is happening in TX where I reside I might take you up on your offer :bump:

Wow....did not know this. Who would have received this signal do you know?

The two boxes, which are actually coloured bright vermillion, are built to withstand an impact of up to 3,400 times the force of gravity and temperatures up to 1,000 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, he said.

The boxes are also watertight to 600 metres and can stay intact for 30 days.

In Hong Kong, commercial airliners are required to have one of each box installed. The voice recorder must record at least two hours of cockpit communication, while the flight data recorder must be able to record at least 25 hours of data.

Lau has urged airlines to invest in real-time data link communications through satellites to ensure that plane tracking signals were always available.

Black boxes equipped with satellite transmitters could also ensure a signal would be picked up after batteries drain, he added.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1447013/search-teams-race-find-black-box-signal-missing-malaysia-airlines

I have just seen magicians make planes (huge objects) disappear...

maybe David Copperfield... Or Kris Angel?

I don't even know if I am spelling their names correctly...

but it was all smoke and mirrors...

JMO

It's very possible! I was in a sleep deprived daze for a very long time with one of my babies so anything is possible. I seem to remember a jungle and camouflage nets. I don't think Kris Angel was around when my kids were babies but David copperfield was.

We're thinking along the same lines, I believe. Military radar can detect an aircraft at almost any altitude but can't identify it. If this plane is intended to be used as a weapon, it's possible they could get to a nearby target before fighter jets got in the air. I wonder if it would be possible to get away with dismantling the plane and moving it on land..something more to think about.

This is not my area of expertise of course but I would think dismantling ASAP would be the smart thing to do unless the plan is to use the plane as a weapon. But the element of surprise along with fuel and other considerations make this a long shot IMO. Maybe the plane was carrying weapons or something else.

Wow....did not know this. Who would have received this signal do you know?

The two boxes, which are actually coloured bright vermillion, are built to withstand an impact of up to 3,400 times the force of gravity and temperatures up to 1,000 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, he said.

The boxes are also watertight to 600 metres and can stay intact for 30 days.

In Hong Kong, commercial airliners are required to have one of each box installed. The voice recorder must record at least two hours of cockpit communication, while the flight data recorder must be able to record at least 25 hours of data.

Lau has urged airlines to invest in real-time data link communications through satellites to ensure that plane tracking signals were always available.

Black boxes equipped with satellite transmitters could also ensure a signal would be picked up after batteries drain, he added.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1447013/search-teams-race-find-black-box-signal-missing-malaysia-airlines

Although I think I am thinking of another device . I just cant pull it out of my head right now.

I can't remember when but I remember seeing a documentary once about how unbelievably easy it is to make a plane disappear. Does anyone else remember this? It was probably some dodgy conspiracy doco that aired at 3am and I probably cant remember it bvause it was during a marathon sleepless night of breast feeding, haha. I'm not claiming that it was factual. Just that I saw it and if anyone else can verify it might be worth discussing. IF it was legit.

I remember a magician making a 747 disappear!! Probably not what you are thinking of though. Can anyone say LOOOPY?

I have just seen magicians make planes (huge objects) disappear...

maybe David Copperfield... Or Kris Angel?

I don't even know if I am spelling their names correctly...

but it was all smoke and mirrors...

JMO

Magic is misdirection and that certainly has been a part of this.

Does anyone know the fuel capacity of a 777 and how many hours it would last? Mo is that it was an inside job with various members of the air industry involved. The plane could have been filled to capacity by someone involved. But that would probably make the search area even larger. The Kremlin could be the next target. What other country is having political problems with their neighbour and has something well known that would make an impact on the world when blown up?

Maybe they were too quick to clear the two iranians. The lone professor? Political turmoil within China? One of the former U.S.S.R. countries?
Unrest in malaysian politics? Very hard to say who could have done it as all on board seem to be victims and not perpetrators.

Then as a real outsider.. is there a country wanting a plane to assist in developing stealth feature?JMOO

That conclusion was based on a final signal from the plane picked up on satellite at 8:11 a.m. on March 8, nearly seven hours after ground control lost contact with the jet, he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight.html?hp&_r=0

So does this mean that when it was first reported the plane had gone missing and we were discussing it on this forum then at that time it was still in the air???

How longhad the plane been missing for before it was reported in media? 5 hours??

Employees of Freescale Semiconductor who were on a Malaysia Airlines flight presumed to have crashed were doing sophisticated work at the U.S. chipmaker, a company spokesman said on Sunday.

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

I know it's old news, just refreshing memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members