Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is REALLY chilling and a bit creepy... but here is the explanation for this.

The pilot (or whoever is flying the plane) has control over the oxygen in the cabin.
They can turn it off... basically causing a decompression. They could do it before anyone had time to react. :scared:

They could have flown up to 45,000 feet... turned off the oxygen and killed everyone within minutes.
Especially if they flew a bit erratically and made it difficult to put on masks. They'd lose consciousness fast.

The masks that drop down are only meant to allow time to descend (10-15 minutes.)
They could have used the *advertiser censored* pit oxygen (90 minutes total in the *advertiser censored* pit) while they did this.
Then dropped back down, turned the oxygenation back on and not had anyone to fight them. :twocents:

The cabin pressure is generally done automatically but there is an option to do it manually.
All a pilot has to do is not turn that on, or turn it off and put their own oxygen mask on... and everyone else will die. :scared:

(Also flying to 45,000 feet may have caused the engines to stop.
They'd have to dive to 25,000 or below to start them again.
That's another possible explanation for the plane dropping that low that fast.)

In the Helios Flight 522 this is essentially what happened except it wasn't intentional so the pilots died too.

The cabin pressure was set to manual from maintenance the day before and the pilots did not realize it.
When they started climbing people couldn't breathe and the oxygen masks dropped.
The pilots did not know the oxygen masks had dropped and kept climbing.
Then they misunderstood all the alarms that were going off... and lost consciousness before they figured it out.
There was also 3 hours of extra oxygen (separate from passengers and *advertiser censored* pit) on the Helios Flight.

That flight flew on auto pilot until it ran out of gas and crashed.
(There is a documentary on youtube about it if anyone wants to watch it.)

:cheers: Great post!

BBM ~ Yes, I have been comparing the Helios to this one from the beginning.

It really is not that hard flick a couple of switches. :scared:

I missed that.. thank you!

so at 45,000 the decompression in the cabin does not "work"? most likely the pressure alone would knock them out I suppose if that is the case.

The drop to 23k then was most likely their way of evading pings.

To put this in perspective: in normal airline flights, you have rarely if ever been above 40,000 feet. Most airliners operate in the high-20s through the high-30s, in thousands of feet. Assuming that pressurization systems still worked, passengers wouldn't necessarily have noticed a difference at 45,000.

They certainly would have noticed a 40,000-fpm descent. In normal airline flights, you've rarely if ever felt a descent of more than 2,000-fpm. Most of the time, airliners go down by 1,000 - 1,500 fpm. Descending 20 or 30 times that fast would mean that the plane was pointed more or less straight down, with engines running.

So if this happened, it would have been remarkable, and terrifying. And among the problems would be pulling out of the dive without subjecting the plane (and crew and passengers) to G-forces beyond what any of them were designed to tolerate.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...e-landing-strips-cell-phones-and-more/284437/

bbm

wtf now World News is saying they're searching the western coast of Australia. And that there was a Left Turn preprogrammed into the flight path.

Those of you from Australia, or anyone that knows really, aren't the Weeks from Perth, and isn't that on the west side? Danica Weeks must be beside herself wondering if her husband has been near her all this time!!

taking control of all the people on that plane would take a large number of people.. not just some cockpit takeover. They would have to somehow subdue all the passengers and take all their electronic devices. :twocents: just my thoughts here

Maybe they...I hate to even say this, but killed a passenger in order to control the rest? Scare them into submission?

The aircraft is certified to 43,100 feet, I'd think worst case at 45,000 feet the cabin altitude would be over 8,000 feet but that's not a big deal.

Loss of cabin pressure at that altitude would mean the passenger oxygen masks wouldn't do a whole lot for you as they don't supply oxygen under pressure, but the crew's oxygen should work just fine. You'd have a long descent to where the air is breathable, though.

:scared:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Still do not want to fly again!!!!

I don't understand why there would be only one "ping" to satellite ( at 8:11a.m.) over a 6-7 hour time period that the plane was in the air . Even if there was only one other one, you would then be easily able to determine which direction the plane was flying.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there were pings every 30 minutes with the last one being at 8:11. There's no way of knowing which way the plane went after that ping. I suppose we could assume that the plane either landed or went into the ocean before the next ping was due.

To put this in perspective: in normal airline flights, you have rarely if ever been above 40,000 feet. Most airliners operate in the high-20s through the high-30s, in thousands of feet. Assuming that pressurization systems still worked, passengers wouldn't necessarily have noticed a difference at 45,000.

They certainly would have noticed a 40,000-fpm descent. In normal airline flights, you've rarely if ever felt a descent of more than 2,000-fpm. Most of the time, airliners go down by 1,000 - 1,500 fpm. Descending 20 or 30 times that fast would mean that the plane was pointed more or less straight down, with engines running.

So if this happened, it would have been remarkable, and terrifying. And among the problems would be pulling out of the dive without subjecting the plane (and crew and passengers) to G-forces beyond what any of them were designed to tolerate.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...e-landing-strips-cell-phones-and-more/284437/

bbm

Good Post. And totally horrifying.

This is what I was saying earlier.....wasn't it light out? I have a feeling someone noticed something, they just may not realize it yet. Also if the plane crashed in the Himalayan mountains, could it go unnoticed? Would the emergency beacon thingy send out a signal???

I'm a few pages back, sorry if this been said. Depending how far west the plane went it may not have been daylight yet or not for very long. I'm assuming the 8am last ping was Malaysia time. For example, at 8am in Malaysia it's 5:30am in the Andaman Islands and just on sunrise. But if the plane was 1000 miles from Perth as one scenarios suggests then I think it would have been daylight and closer to Malaysia time, maybe 7am.

taking control of all the people on that plane would take a large number of people.. not just some cockpit takeover. They would have to somehow subdue all the passengers and take all their electronic devices. :twocents: just my thoughts here

Lack of cabin pressure would render the passengers unconscious and result in death. If it is true the plane made a steep climb to 45,000 ft followed by a rapid descent it could have serious consequences. It has also been reported this particular aircraft did not have what was necessary for passengers to use cell phones. What does seem very possible at this point is someone did their homework...

MOO

Reliably killing that many people seems like a stretch to me, unless they tried to do so via decompression and maybe crashed as a result. They would have to have snuck on an awful lot of ammunition and guns to make that feasible otherwise. Even if some were intimidated, some would have fought back - especially if Americans were on board. And if they landed it, killing everyone on the plane, especially if bodies were removed, would seem quite hard to do without anyone noticing. There can't be that many remote areas for them to land without being spotted. That's why I lean towards ocean crash.

This thread will close in 10 minutes. Click on over to the open new thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238110"]Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please read the guidelines for posting on post #2 in the new thread...

There were multiple pings, one every hour (or half-hour, depending on the media source you trust). But they don't show which way the plane flew, ONLY the distance from the satellite each time. Plane could have been moving north or south, no way to know.

So the plane would have "pinged" on that same arc throughout the entire flight?

It was reported that the satellite analysis from the engine showed it went from 45,000 ft to 23,000ft in 1 minute
That is a fast decline

But have they confirmed that the plane did indeed climb to 45,000 ft..I heard from experts that the information is not accurate.

PS Steely
I was laughing so much at your use of the slapping folding chair in the middle of the night posts...glad it was not directed to me LOL

BBM

What's that supposed to mean!! :stormingmad:

:giggle:

I missed that.. thank you!

so at 45,000 the decompression in the cabin does not "work"? most likely the pressure alone would knock them out I suppose if that is the case.

The drop to 23k then was most likely their way of evading pings.

wonder if they checked out the fuel people/questioned them to see if the plane had more fuel than was initially reported. First reports said they could only fly for six hours on what they had heavy.

IIRC, they said the pilot can depressurize the cabin from the cockpit. Also, that it would kill all of the people on board. This would explain why some people's calls were going through, but not picked up.

on 9/11, in the AM while I was watching tv and things had just started to unfold, a couple of national news announcers who were narrating the scene, before anything official had been said about who or why, they were saying that in their opinion the only group with the resources and ability to plan/carry out this sort of thing, was bin-laden and al-queda....so...if theire is a group involved in the disappearance of MH 370, taking a plane of this size, preparing the landing and hiding of it, would require resources, much planning, coordination between quite a few people who were sophisticated enough to keep things under wraps during all the planning, training , implementation etc....what group might this be? during 9/11, there was already some idea about terrorist groups that could have done it... only a few (?) are known to have the ability to pull off "big things" for lack of a better term. who are they?

Just reading through so don't know if this has already been answered by others. But I'd say the most likely would be Iran and their Kuds Force, which is their covert and highly trained terrorist wing of the IRGC. I think they would be the most likely to have the resources and ability to accomplish this, in fact I would say much more so than al-queda.

Friend of the captain on CNN. He said if anything happened on the plane the captain would have put the safety of the passengers before himself. :( In my heart I just don't think he would harm a soul. That being said, who said, "Alright, good night"? Perhaps it was neither of the Malaysian Airlines' pilots.

bbm
that's right
There is no confirmation WHO that was signing off to Malaysia ATC..we only assume it was one of the pilots.

If the cabin was depressurized at that altitude, would it kill people instantly?

If not, it takes at least 5 minutes to die from oxygen deprivation, probably more. And if some passengers were able to use the masks, add that time on. Were they at such an altitude long enough?

They would still die at lower altitudes, they didn't have to stay at 45,000 feet the whole time.
Honestly it would make sense to disable the oxygen in the cabin and put your own oxygen masks on.
Then climb then descend quickly to make it hard for them to put on their masks.

In Helios 522 it was 18,000 feet when the cabin masks dropped and the flight leveled off (auto pilot) at 34,000.
The pilots were unconscious without their oxygen on before they even hit 34,000 feet. :twocents:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522"]Helios Airways Flight 522 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

wtf now World News is saying they're searching the western coast of Australia. And that there was a Left Turn preprogrammed into the flight path.

Yes, that was reported last night
that it was 1000 miles west of Perth, Australia

Maybe they...I hate to even say this, but killed a passenger in order to control the rest? Scare them into submission?

Or has been theorized by some, cabin decompression. If the goal was the cargo or the plane itself and not any of the passengers... then, as horrible as it sounds, they would be completely expendable

Yes! Has anyone sleuthed the flight crew?

I briefly scanned over the passenger manifest and I noticed a 30-something year old passenger with the same surname as a member of the flight crew.

They are being investigated by authorities. At this point they are all considered victims and due to TOS here at WS I wouldn't sleuth them, beyond what is being reported by CNN or mainstream media.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members