Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's just too easy to blame this on the pilot, or even one person. I would bet it was months, if not years, in the planning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html
Countries in the plane’s potential flightpath have now joined a huge effort to locate the missing passengers, but China described the revelation as ‘painfully belated’. And FBI investigators say the disappearance of MH370 may have been ‘an act of piracy’ and that the possibility that its hundreds of passengers are being held at an unknown location has not been ruled out.

Interesting to me that FBI states a possibility passengers of MH370 may be alive and held at an unknown location.
I would never have thought the FBI would make such a statement like this unless they had some kind of logical proof. Maybe they do.

Meanwhile, leading aviation lawyer James Healy–Pratt, who is helping relatives, said Malaysian Airlines had declined to buy Boeing’s Airplane Health Management system, which monitors systems in real time and could have alerted it to any potential problems, rather than having to recover a black box.
‘If the transponder was manually disabled then one can only hope that the black boxes were not also manually disabled,’ he said. ‘Otherwise, the truth will never be known.’

The black boxes can be disabled from inside the plane? Not good and should be remedied on all commercial planes after this IMHO.

Like I have said before, maybe this pilot was ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for his cause?

Quote of my post from 03/13/2014

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

"My scenario of the hijack: Plane already landed somewhere. Demands are made to the M' sian government but one that may ultimately result in collapse of the M'sia government. Not monetary demand but something that may result in people revolt n chaos. So they are probably buying time now hence all the delay n ambiguity.

If you follow M'sia politic closely you would know what happens to the opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in court A DAY before the hijack. Clue Anwar Ibrahim Sodomy II Trial"

Both the pilot and co-pilot are Muslim which is nothing strange as Malaysia is a Muslim majority country where about 55% of the population is Muslim.

I do think the Malaysian government know more than us but needed more time to negotiate themselves ouf of trouble. The lifes of 239 people is in their hands, you would not want to reveal every single thing that you know to the media which interest is only in making money from the sensational news. The ultimate responsibility is upon those calling the shot. Its good that all of us keyboard warriors wont likely be facing this kind of situation, god knows what could happen

BBM ~ Yes, the Muslim aspect kind of throws a twist in there.

BBM 2 ~ :giggle:

I love how the guy CNN there are not the "average terrorists".

I did not even know there was an "average" terrorist.

Sorry, I am burnt out because of all of this and things are making me :giggle:

They seem to be reporting live all night simply to repeat things we already know in a breathless tone that suggests it is actually news.

That's the $64,000.00 question! I've never been one to veer off into the conspiracy type theories myself, but this mystifying disappearance has me questioning everything about anything.

So if he were making a political statement (playing devil's advocate with myself), why wouldn't he announce it? What's the point of making a political statement if we don't KNOW it's a political statement?

May be he is not anouncing it to the world only to the Malysian government, maybe the US and China is on it it too and just have to play along hoping for the best JMO.

:moo:

The ACARS pings were NEVER switched off. They continued for 7.5 hours. Experts have stated there was no way for anyone on the plane to disable the pings.

From my understanding there's a way to disable the ACARS completely but it is difficult to do and involves a separate action beyond cutting the circuit breaker (which was the first action taken prior to the plane leaving the border of Malaysia, then the transponder was turned off).
Even an experienced pilot may not be aware of this existing connection because he doesn't build the airplane nor does he control anything having to do with that connection (I think it is the link, hardwire?, that enables the system to work when the circuit is on).

The fact that the ACARS wasn't completely disabled, is the reason the pings continued to happen unbeknownst to the person in charge of the operation. The idea brought up by an expert on CNN (a few days ago) is that, whoever did this, didn't realize that the ACAR system was still letting off pings (after the circuit was off).
The signals that were still being released, took experts time to analyze closely in order to determine that they belonged to the missing airplane. Those signals don't identify the specific plane as the full system being engaged would do.

ACARS - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System
(a digital datalink system for transmission of short messages from air to ground)

The whole crew is Malaysian. Since Malaysia is a majority Muslim country, having Muslims in control isn't surprising.

Most of the passengers were/are Chinese; assuming a hijacking I'd check to see if any belonged to the group out in the far west of the country that has been causing trouble.

In the Padilla case, there was only him known to be on board. A few people and a missing plane are very different from 230 people and a missing plane.

Geraldo is talking about this on Fox at 10, an hour from now.

I think he is broadcasting from a ship. :floorlaugh:

IMO it's just too easy to blame this on the pilot, or even one person. I would bet it was months, if not years, in the planning.

BBM ~ I agree. This was IMO, to prove that 9/11 was to repeated but not as obvious. Stealth mode style.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html

Interesting to me that FBI states a possibility passengers of MH370 may be alive and held at an unknown location.
I would never have thought the FBI would make such a statement like this unless they had some kind of logical proof. Maybe they do.

The black boxes can be disabled from inside the plane? Not good and should be remedied on all commercial planes after this IMHO.

They have to have the ability to disable them. They can malfunction and send out the wrong data. There could be electrical issues or a fire.

Does anyone think the two men who bought stolen passports from a Mr Ali in Thailand and were on this plane, had anything to do with its disappearance? They had one way tickets.

I saw this on a repeat of a television announcement today.

It boggles the mind that the passenger area can be depressurized by a pilot, and that a pilot can disable the black box, if true. I'm not following this very well due to cleaning my house but figure pilot possibly mentally ill and killed himself along with everyone else, or he/they really are making some political statement and holding hostages. I don't think the hostage situation with that many passengers is very likely though.

Both of the pilots' homes were searched and items have been removed. Today authorities were seen carrying shopping bags containing items out of the co-pilot's home.
Someone said guards had been assigned earlier to make sure nothing was being carried out prior to determining if there was a need to investigate the pilots.

I wonder if the intensified focus on the pilots, indicates authorities have outruled the two men with the fake passports or if they're still investigating several angles simultaneously. My guess is the latter.

I had to turn off CNN after someone gave the anchor a model plane.... Watching him "play" with it, as a demo... Was too much...I was so annoyed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! As soon as I tune into CNN for the first time, everyone turns it off. :bang:

They seem to be reporting live all night simply to repeat things we already know in a breathless tone that suggests it is actually news.

Yes, it totally seems unscripted. Lots of pauses. :facepalm:

Their ratings are probably going up. :floorlaugh:

Geraldo is talking about this on Fox at 10, an hour from now.

I think he is broadcasting from a ship. :floorlaugh:

For some reason, I can't recall why Geraldo with ships is funny. But I know there's a reason! When I read your post, I thought that Geraldo likes his boats! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member