Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also wondering if they arrived in Malaysia on the same flight?
something else that has me thinking is if they were dissidents I am surprised they were able to get passports to travel out of Iran.JMO

And just look at them, they just look like regular, typical passengers.

IMO the terrorist groups would want to use no-name people who can get through securities, raise no alarms, etc..

I feel really bad saying that b/c there is great chance they are victims of this terrible tragedy as well, but well if we can say it about the pilots then we can raise questions about these two travelling with the stolen passports.

LOL, that is hilarious! I have the flu and now I'm choking from laughing so hard:floorlaugh:

I wrote that because for a long time it seemed like I was the only one who thought the pilot's "super mega sophisticated and super mega suspicious" simulator wasn't at all sophisticated and not at all suspicious. I think branding anyone a terrorist because they own a simulator is appalling. If you had read the thread you would have noticed that I have almost been screaming that it wasn't an unusual set up and that we know people who have similar and better. It seems pilots like flying and like to practice! Whacky bunch that they are!

As wacky as the US military, who uses video games as part of training. My son has sniper certification, and has many shooting type games.

HAHAHA!

Thanks for the kind words from all the other big kids out there who like my simulator :)

Yes - set up myself with the help of a few other people who know way more about electronics than me ;)

It's built from the cockpit of a jet that crashed in 1995 - and everything was stripped out, replaced with new instrumentation etc and all it it reconfigured to power up and run to USB allocated "switches" on Flight Simulator X, using the aircraft type as the flight model.

Here's some pics of it stripped out with instruments ready to go in etc...

Hey, the car on the left looks familiar! Isn't that the one Peter Falk drove in Columbo?:facepalm: I am slightly jealous though. Not of the simulator but the sports car in the previous picture. :blushing:

I am also wondering if they arrived in Malaysia on the same flight?
something else that has me thinking is if they were dissidents I am surprised they were able to get passports to travel out of Iran.JMO

In that picture, can anyone make out what kind of shoes they're wearing?

They are very fuzzy in the pics.

Does it seem like they are both wearing the same type of shoes? THat's what it looks like to me????

In that picture, can anyone make out what kind of shoes they're wearing?

They are very fuzzy in the pics.

Does it seem like they are both wearing the same type of shoes? THat's what it looks like to me????

They are also wearing the same legs!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know flying lessons are very expensiv in Australia. Just like learning to drive a car. Have a few private lessons and then go practise until you think you are good enough then have another lesson to see if you are proficient yet.

Same with learning to fly a plane. Pay big money for a lesson, then go practise on a simulator until you have perfected that lesson. Then go onto the next. Cheaper in a simulator than paying a flying school to just practise. JMOO

I wouldn't know! Someone with my attention span should never be allowed in the cockpit of a plane. A simulator I would LOVE though. Unfortunately my technical knowledge means I have to make do with the x-box (which unfortunately the kids have broken and my lack technical knowledge means I can't fix it. They are the reason I can't have nice things).

Until I saw the pics in garage I thought it was closeup in real plane. NOW I really do want you to fly down here in it and pick me up for a ride. That is awesome!!

If its not rude how much money and time went into it?

What aircraft do you fly in real life ?

"The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said it had no reliable information to indicate MH370 may have approached Australia.
A spokesman said: “AMSA has not received reliable information indicating that Malaysian Airlines’ flight MH370 may have approached Australia or entered the Australian search and rescue region."

http://www.news.com.au/world/malays...omes-more-likely/story-fndir2ev-1226855315871

Is it possible to empty the cargo hold without depressurising the plane? I've just read an unconfirmed report of luggage in the straights of Malacca and wondered if they could drop stuff into the ocean to make it look like it crashed there so that they'd be busy looking in that area and not looking at other areas that the plane could be. Therefore diverting attention and taking them off guard when they 'use the plane for other purposes'?

Does that even make any sense?

Yes, that was a theory of mine, too. Or that they dropped the load to use less gas. But it was on this thread that this rumor has been confirmed as false (luggage in Straight of Malacca)?

I posted the article earlier, but the friend said initially his pal initially talked about staying only 2-3 days. He said it ended up being a week. But then I found this article and...wow...if this doesn't raise a few suspicions...there are so many things wrong with the friend's story.

The Last Day of Malaysia Airline Passengers With Stolen Passports

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports/story?id=22852454

huge discrepancy between these two accounts :gasp:

Mallaeibasir said he did not know the men were using fake passports until the news stories broke and Pouria's mother called him and told him about it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports/story?id=22852454

"When we printed the tickets, I realised that the passports were fake. My friend's passport belonged to Austria and my friend's friend had a passport belonging to Italy … He said his friend's mother had since contacted him and asked him to inform the airline about his forged passport.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...alaysian-plane-mh370-iranian-forged-passports

so which is it??? :facepalm:

They claimed (and at that time wiht all the other blunders they were making sounded credible to me!0 that they accidently placed both pictures on the zerox machine together who knows huh!

They are also wearing the same legs!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Satellite transmission data analyzed by U.S. investigators showed that the Malaysian Airline (MAS) System Bhd. jetliner’s most likely last-known position was in a zone about 1,000 miles (1,609 kilometers) west of Perth, Australia, said two people in the U.S. government who are familiar with the readings. Najib was told that is the most promising lead on locating the plane, one of the people said."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...-flight-deliberately-diverted.html

As wacky as the US military, who uses video games as part of training. My son has sniper certification, and has many shooting type games.

Yep! My DH is Infantry and we play army games every night. All of his men do too, but they are waaaaay more into it than us. They have all the rifle accessories and get the military games as soon as they come out. He always promises me I can have a go on the simulator at work but we haven't got around to it yet.

I think that when you have an exciting career that you are passionate about, it isn't just a job, it's a life style. Its not the same as working at Maccas and going home and practicing flipping burgers. Or being a librarian and having a book sorting simulator.

Missing MH370: British tabloid Daily Mail uploads footage of pilots, supposedly going through security checks before flight

capt.ashx

Source: http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...curity/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

We have been trying to figuere this one out for some time just another lie by authorities starting to wonder if their is a real language problem and they do not understand the intial questions I mean seriously huge story for two days about the travel agent getting them the night before and then media prints they hung out for a week unless they can time travel its a physical impossiblity but in light of the last 10 days it it certainly becomes very problematic

huge discrepancy between these two accounts :gasp:

Mallaeibasir said he did not know the men were using fake passports until the news stories broke and Pouria's mother called him and told him about it.

"When we printed the tickets, I realised that the passports were fake. My friend's passport belonged to Austria and my friend's friend had a passport belonging to Italy … He said his friend's mother had since contacted him and asked him to inform the airline about his forged passport.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...alaysian-plane-mh370-iranian-forged-passports

so which is it??? :facepalm:

Huh,.... I am totally lost and do not get the correlation. Because the pilot had a hobby, this is your conclusion?:waitasec:

Not at all. I am basically saying that IF most pilots have some sort of simulator set up there is probably no correlation between either owning one or the sophistication of any such set up and crashing a plane. Its a non-issue, IMO. I need coffee now.

I disagree. Strongly. Let's put this into perspective... He's a qualified INSTRUCTOR who is also certified as an EXAMINER by the Malaysian Civil Aviation Safety Authority

And again... (we really need a FAQ Thread!)

This is my home simulator... does it make me a potential terrorist???

ITA. IMO, it's just like someone who has a passion about anything - that passion extends to their home life. Or even hobbies. I saw one home where the owner had an entire room just for doing his model trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008