Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent link - thanks for posting it.....gives cause for pause that perhaps there may have been some ''collusion'' -

From same link, newone:

"MALAYSIA Airlines MH370 flew over or near at least three military radar stations in northern Peninsular Malaysia, yet the four-man crew that operated each station somehow mysteriously missed the radar blips on their screens.

But this is hardly surprising since the Defence Ministry admitted that between 2008 and mid-2011, there were a total of 2,508 Malaysian airspace intrusions by the Singaporean air force."

:eek: That is alot intrusions :eek:

It is a scary question. All they would have to say is we have whatever nuclear chemical bio whatever aboard. IF true shooting it down then we got raining junk

No need to discuss if it is loaded and it hits somewhere

Then if they say that and it not true and someone shoots it down and the passengers are on it then someone killed 239 people

It really is quite a disturbing picture

"Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appear to show the missing airliner climbing to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and made a sharp turn to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data."

http://www.boston.com/news/source/2...suggests_planes_radar_deliberately_turne.html

"In an aircraft at 22,000 feet, passengers and crew would have 5 minutes of “useful consciousness” after rapid decompression. But at 43,000 feet, the time drops to a mere 5 seconds, hardly long enough to don an oxygen mask." http://www.airspacemag.com/need-to-k...#ixzz2wBaQIrQJ

Updated report the wife of one of the pilots and her husband moved the day before the Flight 370 went missing.

Replaced image with url

With a crew of 12 and passenger list of 227, chances are they went to sleep at Mach speeds.

Having flow on similar to Hawaii, this 777 is an enormous plane. With a ground team, they landed at dawn. The plane was camouflaged straight away. Loaded for its purpose. Once it hits the sky again, what do we do?

From "The Blaze"

http://www.pirate-news.com/2014/03/...sia-officials-deciding-next-course-of-action/

OMO

True if the pilot in question is not the Captain of the biggest aviation mystery in the history of mankind. It is tho, IMO quite reasonable, in light of the sophistication of the event to come to a conclusion that the sim might have gone from fun and passion to a practice machine. And in one way it would answer one of the millions of quesitons if on the machine there ARE flights that mirror what happened at least that way we know one of the particpants.

I do not think people are saying the correlation is that direct .............

I totally agree it's reasonable to look for clues in the simulator. It would be quite strange if that wasn't part of the investigation. I'm just putting my thoughts out there wrt to the notion that the simulator itself is some kind of big red flag.

Ambassador Bolton stating Malaysian Govt has a lot to answer for. ( Fox TV ) He feels they are in no hurry in case the blame falls on them or their pilots- as it would be a business killer.

I am trying to get a better idea of the fake passport men according to the friend's report. I see a lot of red flags:

1. Pouria Nour Mohammadi, 19, and Reza Devalar, 29, knew each other and were traveling together. Had already been in Malaysia approximately 5-6 days. Where were they? Who did they stay with?

2. They showed up at Pouria's old high school bud's (Mohammad Mallaeibasir, 18) house to ask for a place to stay the night because he had a car and offered them a ride to airport. Means they called him prior to coming over or saw him?

3. Mallaeibasir had not seen Pouria for 2 years, but he did not ask why they were in Malaysia. (I guess he didn't ask Pouria why a 19 yo was hanging out with a 29 yo or where Reza was going.)

4. Pouria said he was going to Germany to see his mother due to family problems (no mention of seeking asylum from Pouria or his mother later).

5. The two men spent "a long time" on the phone with a man called Ali speaking in Persian in their room in hushed tones, but Mallaeibasir only listened for 5 seconds and only heard, "Okay Ali". He didn't ask the two what was going on with such secrecy in his house.

6. The two men had little belongings with them especially Pouria (the one supposedly seeking asylum) knowing he would never return to Iran. Both did have laptops. Wouldn't you take more than a backpack if you were going to be leaving for good? They had already been gone a week (dirty clothes?).

7. Pouria's mother called Mallaeibasir to tell him about the fake passports after the plane went missing. How did she have his number and know to call him?

8. After he dropped them off, he called (both had cell phones). His good friend who just used him for a place to stay and a ride answered but hung up on him (ignored him why?). He called Reza (he only met him the night before so how did he have his number?) and Reza talked to him 3 minutes.

This story is so bizarre and it gives definite reasons for suspicion of these two. I had not seen this prior to making the statement they should be investigated. They need to be all over this group.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports/story?id=22852454

From same link, newone:

"MALAYSIA Airlines MH370 flew over or near at least three military radar stations in northern Peninsular Malaysia, yet the four-man crew that operated each station somehow mysteriously missed the radar blips on their screens.

But this is hardly surprising since the Defence Ministry admitted that between 2008 and mid-2011, there were a total of 2,508 Malaysian airspace intrusions by the Singaporean air force."

:eek: That is alot intrusions :eek:

which ''explains the sharp left turn''? Singaporeans would have kicked their tail I suspect they are more vigilant - Malaysian military most likely in on it too JMHO

here's a link from less than a month ago Singapore Air Show indicating Malaysian Minister of Defence wants to work more closely with Singapore

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/malays...ionship-needs-expansion-hishammuddin-1.483387

"He said in the field of security, Malaysia and Singapore need to increase the smart partnership in the sharing of assets in the effort to prevent excessive expenditure by both countries.

"Both countries face similar threats, namely terrorism and militancy but the biggest threat to our security and safety is natural disaster. There is no need for us to spend money on assets that might be overlapping," said Hishammuddin.

Who in their right mind would want to be on their team in terms of protection

The photo is like that because the placed one photo on top of the other. We are seeing the legs from the bottom photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://weehingthong.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/flight-mh370-bound-for-beijing-goes-missing/

Scroll down
the still image of Pouria taken from surveillance footage and handed out to the media showed that it was a combination of his upper torso stapled over the legs of a second Iranian identified yesterday by Interpol as Delavar Seyed Mohammad Reza, 29.”

US has plane flying up through the Burma area and back down the Bay today. US Commander via phone on Fox. USS Kidd in Indian Ocean. He states this is an unprecedented event.

No, I did not mean it like that at all , its like they MAL authorties need to somehow get the gravity of this and quit the BS its cultural so will be hard enough (by that I think someone found a picture of him going through security at some point !

Like to tell the world they are on top of it

And in light of the fact that the plane wasnt blown up by a bomb searching him means nothing

If he was involved it was all in his brain you know what iI am saying !

No, I know, I posted it because it seemed from a reliable source. :facepalm:

I am trying to get a better idea of the fake passport men according to the friend's report. I see a lot of red flags:

1. Pouria Nour Mohammadi, 19, and Reza Devalar, 29, knew each other and were traveling together. Had already been in Malaysia approximately 5-6 days. Where were they? Who did they stay with?

2. They showed up at Pouria's old high school bud's (Mohammad Mallaeibasir, 18) house to ask for a place to stay the night because he had a car and offered them a ride to airport. Means they called him prior to coming over or saw him?

3. Mallaeibasir had not seen Pouria for 2 years, but he did not ask why they were in Malaysia. (I guess he didn't ask Pouria why a 19 yo was hanging out with a 29 yo or where Reza was going.)

4. Pouria said he was going to Germany to see his mother due to family problems (no mention of seeking asylum from Pouria or his mother later).

5. The two men spent "a long time" on the phone with a man called Ali speaking in Persian in their room in hushed tones, but Mallaeibasir only listened for 5 seconds and only heard, "Okay Ali". He didn't ask the two what was going on with such secrecy in his house.

6. The two men had little belongings with them especially Pouria (the one supposedly seeking asylum) knowing he would never return to Iran. Both did have laptops. Wouldn't you take more than a backpack if you were going to be leaving for good? They had already been gone a week (dirty clothes?).

7. Pouria's mother called Mallaeibasir to tell him about the fake passports after the plane went missing. How did she have his number and know to call him?

8. After he dropped them off, he called (both had cell phones). His good friend who just used him for a place to stay and a ride answered but hung up on him (ignored him why?). He called Reza (he only met him the night before so how did he have his number?) and Reza talked to him 3 minutes.

This story is so bizarre and it gives definite reasons for suspicion of these two. I had not seen this prior to making the statement they should be investigated. They need to be all over this group.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports/story?id=22852454

IMO, the actions and behaviours are quite normal for one trying to escape Iran. They must of been nervous as hell trying to get through security knowing at any moment they could be caught.

The mother is in on this because likely arranged for them to get to Europe, as she possibly once did herself.

The reason i'm backing up the Iranians is because I was with one for 7 years and most young Iranian men and women want the freedom of the West to start a life with nothing, except a laptop.

2 words: Depressurize cabin - nearly instant death for all in the cabin

BBM~ IMO, this is not 9/11 style hijacking. A lesson was learnt from 9/11. You can disable a cabin in an aircraft and quickly if 1-2 hijackers took over the cockpit or were already in there to begin with as a jumpseat.

Maybe the Captain trained a "wannabe" pilot on his FSX, and was being trained as sitting in the jumpseat?

Unfortunately, I am going more and more towards the theory that something like the depressurization is indeed what happened shortly after they hijacked it. I just cannot see how they could control all the passengers for that many hours, if it is true that the aircraft flew for maybe 7 hours or so.

So sad.

JMO.

WOW amazed this has not gotten much more coveragte

IMO, the actions and behaviours are quite normal for one trying to escape Iran. They must of been nervous as hell trying to get through security knowing at any moment they could be caught.

The mother is in on this because likely arranged for them to get to Europe, as she possibly once did herself.

The reason i'm backing up the Iranians is because I was with one for 7 years and most young Iranian men and women want the freedom of the West to start a life with nothing, except a laptop.

so they can't seek asylum without a fake passport? they would be denied or it's just a long, possibly fruitless process?

I think the guy Ali is supposedly the guy who called the travel agency office and bought/arranged the tickets for them.

That's what I read in the article where they interviewed the travel agency/office lady. She said she knew a man named Ali (already knew him), and he called to get tickets for them.

Again, it isn't normal when the plane they wait a week to get on ends up probably hijacked and missing.

General on Fox made a good point. Traveling west through 2 or 3 time zones it still would have been dark upon landing.

Yes, you're probably right. But it is a huge flight with a great length.

IMO, you would need more than 2 people.

What I was saying is that how could 2 hijackers keep an eye on all of those passengers at the same time, esp. when they were also possibly collecting cell phones from them? I mean, literally with their eyes.

They really would not need to keep an eye on everyone to get their phones, or their co-operation; there are young children on board. If they had control of one child, they had control of the whole plane, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member