Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That hit me as stupid ffrom the beginning what mother is going to call anyone to announce her child is breaking the law made no sense when it broke and certianly makes less now

And think about it all the cover stories for 9-11 how they blended in

Think Boston Marathon all bio family crap They have to have thwir stories all laid out in advance same here i think

wow, never thought of that either ...

this has so many layers I don't think we'll ever get to the core

OT

One reason I get so interested in any potential airline disaster is I had a very detailed dream once where I actually died in an airplane crash. It was one of 2 times I actually dreamed that I actually died.

It has been a fascinating subject for me because I was always told you cannot actually die in a dream and yet I had 2 different dreams in which....yes.....I actually died in the dream.

Both dreams were very profound because of how detailed they were.

The particular plane crash dream where I died was upon landing and it was a violent crash. The interesting thing about it was how detailed it was as the plane began to break apart on the landing and how fast stuff was flying into the passenger cabin. It was so real, it was incredible. Stuff was flying by so fast and at an incredible speed and as debris began to enter the cabin area I only lasted a second or two and that was it.
I woke up horrified and knew I had been killed in that dream.

The other dream was even worse and more vivid and I saw myself laying dead on the ground but it was a whole different other situation and had nothing to do with planes.

Anyway, thought I would share as I havent talked to too many people that have died in dreams.

I always wake up before I die. (in dreams that is) My husband and I were on a flight and we heard roaring sounds overhead again and again. We thought we were too close to other planes. People were freaking out. What was especially alarming was that the co-pilot came back and checked both of the wings. He was visually upset and sweating profusely. After landing we found out that along our flight path there were 20 or more tornadoes. :scared:

IMO, the actions and behaviours are quite normal for one trying to escape Iran. They must of been nervous as hell trying to get through security knowing at any moment they could be caught.

The mother is in on this because likely arranged for them to get to Europe, as she possibly once did herself.

The reason i'm backing up the Iranians is because I was with one for 7 years and most young Iranian men and women want the freedom of the West to start a life with nothing, except a laptop.

with all due respect.....why can't honest folks get a legit passport?

OT

One reason I get so interested in any potential airline disaster is I had a very detailed dream once where I actually died in an airplane crash. It was one of 2 times I actually dreamed that I actually died.

It has been a fascinating subject for me because I was always told you cannot actually die in a dream and yet I had 2 different dreams in which....yes.....I actually died in the dream.

The particular plane crash dream where I died was upon landing and it was a violent crash. The interesting thing about it was how detailed it was as the plane began to break apart on the landing and how fast stuff was flying into the passenger cabin. It was so real, it was incredible. Stuff was flying by so fast and at an incredible speed and as debris began to enter the cabin area I only lasted a second or two and that was it.

The other dream was even worse and more vivid and I saw myself laying dead on the ground but it was a whole different other situation and had nothing to do with planes.

Anyway, thought I would share as I havent talked to too many people that have died in dreams.

I did, it had happened several times. Too freaked out to go into details. No planes though.

From Malaysia Today online news:

"AIR FORCE CAUGHT NAPPING
MH370 COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED"

"MALAYSIA Airlines MH370 flew over or near at least three military radar stations in northern Peninsular Malaysia, yet the four-man crew that operated each station somehow mysteriously missed the radar blips on their screens."

Here's what their Defense Minister had to say:

"When Defense Minister Datuk Seri Hisammuddin Hussein was posed this question, all he had to say was that all standard operating procedures were followed and the priority was now to locate the missing plane."

http://www.malaysia-today.net/air-force-caught-napping-mh370-could-have-been-saved/

Oh, this is sounding more and more strange to me! The news sites are full of stories about a bi-sexual politician (they refer to the Sodomy 1 trial and the Sodomy 2 trial) and yet THIS is what is going on?

OT

I think your misunderstanding the " you cant die in a dream"

See you "died in the dream " yet your not dead. So really you did not die in that dream...

I am beginning to think the real issue is they don't know who all was on that plane. There was a breakdown in several areas of security with this flight (maybe all flights out of there).

If these two can get fake passports, others can get fake pilot credentials in order to grab a jump seat or two without being on any flight manifest. Also the cargo wasn't checked so another breach of security could be at play.

The Malaysians are showing all the cracks in their government when it comes to being lax on terrorists and people who are easily slipping in and out of their borders. It isn't playing well on the international stage. They have a lot to hide evidently.

Yes, yes, yes.

Who is he connected to and how is it he can get fake passports stolen in other parts of the world?

The passports were both stolen in Malaysia.
One in 2012, one in 2013.
I remember that from like day 2 of all this mess :facepalm:

SS, what exactly about this article is "pinging your radar"?
I mean, what do you see that is wrong?
I read it, nothing JUMPED out at me except maybe the fact that 1)He went to high school with one guy, but not seen him in a couple years, yet he is only 18....the numbers seem off. 2) He says he did not know they had fake passports. Can you buy tickets for others without ID?
The phone conversations to me seem normal. The things they were carrying seem normal.
Honestly I think this guy helps political refugees get transport, and is now covering his own butt because this incident pulled him into the spotlight.

But I could be missing something, I am again in a Tomnod haze :crosseyed:
I laid it out as best I could with a few of my questions. The asylum angle is a good cover, but when his pal noticed the fake passports...wouldn't that have been the time to let his friend know what was going on? But yet he didn't.

The man making the arrangements had to know without a doubt. He knew they had an Italian name and another from Austria yet they were speaking with him in Persian the night before they left and...I am just guessing here...but without one hint of either accent.

I could do this all night if I sat here and thought about what is bothering me about this group. It isn't because they are Iranians. It has nothing to do with their culture. It is because they were criminals when they set foot on the plane and now the plane is missing making them suspects...and their list grows from Ali out.

OT

I think you misinterpreted what you were told (or they didn't communicate it very well). I think it's that you cannot die while you are dreaming ... which makes sense because you still have brain activity so you're obviously alive.

Some people are afraid they will actually die during a dream because there was some old wives tale about it and the fear can lead to major anxiety and (obviously) insomnia.

Am I making sense? lol

there is some involment with these guys how do people go to high school together when they are 9 years apart slow learner?

And just the way they so jumped on ruling them out so fast and the saylum "cover" is also good

and if you are using fake passports , to go internationial flight s plural dont you think you would raise more suspicion excuse me your going 8784 miles with a laptop do you want a toothbrush that ought to in and of itself raise quesitons

I continue to be suspect of intial reports that 5 checked in their bags and then did not make plane either

on ly after all this went down , and they realized they did not follow protocol and pull the bags from cargo bay before departure they lied and said they did and then said the 5 people were never checked

if five people were never checked what would make someone think 5 people checked in a ghost a voice in the night divine interventin

I posted upthread how there are two different stories about when he discovered they had fake passports - the first has him finding out the evening before the flight when he helpfully printed their tickets out and 28 year-old was dyeing his hair in the bathroom ... the other has him finding out when the news story broke in the media - so which is it???

a whispered private phone conversation when you are a guest in someone's home seems suspect to me

one had a backpack/laptop - the other had a briefcase/laptop

who goes on an INTERNATIONAL trip without more luggage? the second guy didn't even have a bag with undies & socks in it??? bizarre to me

IIRC from report or news, they had Iranian passports to get into Malaysia. Once in Malaysia they switched them because they probably wouldn't get out of there and get to whatever country their final Asylum destination was without the fake ones.

its just not logical cover story
I laid it out as best I could with a few of my questions. The asylum angle is a good cover, but when his pal noticed the fake passports...wouldn't that have been the time to let his friend know what was going on? But yet he didn't.

The man making the arrangements had to know without a doubt. He knew they had an Italian name and another from Austria yet they were speaking with him in Persian the night before they left and...I am just guessing here...but without one hint of either accent.

I could do this all night if I sat here and thought about what is bothering me about this group. It isn't because they are Muslims. It isn't because they are Iranians. It has nothing to do with their culture. It is because they were criminals when they set foot on the plane and now the plane is missing making them suspects...and their list grows from Ali out.

That hit me as stupid ffrom the beginning what mother is going to call anyone to announce her child is breaking the law made no sense when it broke and certianly makes less now

And think about it all the cover stories for 9-11 how they blended in

Think Boston Marathon all bio family crap They have to have thwir stories all laid out in advance same here i think

I haven't caught up on this thread... Jumping in ...so advanced apologies...

but regarding the mom of the passport-stealing guy... I agree with your question asking why would she be making such announcements?...:waitasec:

and... How... And when... Did SHE get to Germany... Why didn't they go together?

what is behind all of that?

those two guys are still on my radar...

All confused JMO...

with all due respect.....why can't honest folks get a legit passport?

Nobody is saying what they were doing was honest. Perhaps they weren't legit asylum seekers and getting a visa on an Iranian passport was too difficult. Maybe they didn't want to face deportation if their application failed. Not honest, but not necessarily with dangerous intentions either. I don't know. I'm going to have eat my words if they turn out to be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny