Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. If this plane was landed and is being repainted, would it still be able to recognize it, digitally etc... I know it's unlikely, but I've been wondering.

Thx.

Correcting myself, both passports were stolen in Thailand, same dates though.

Someone said who carries so little on an International flight (sorry I am flipping all over, forgot who). People seeking asylum. Packing up your whole life to try and find a country to take refuge in probably would not work, that would bring a lot of attention I would think!

I don't know, I just am not feeling these guys as the "culprits".
And like I said, I think the guy who bought the tickets does this as an illegal business and is just trying to cover his rear because this plane missing has him in the crosshairs.

Just MO. I could be very wrong. I am still not on the pilot bandwagon either.
Matter of fact I honestly have ZERO feelings about what happened to this danged plane. I just keep searching and trying to keep up on the thread :scared:

BTW- The minute I heard about the fake passports I immediately thought "That's the answer, terrorists". It seemed logical. For some reason it just isn't sitting the same with me anymore.

but they wouldn't have to pack up their whole life ... just a normal amount of luggage that people take on vacation - too little luggage is suspicious too

I laid it out as best I could with a few of my questions. The asylum angle is a good cover, but when his pal noticed the fake passports...wouldn't that have been the time to let his friend know what was going on? But yet he didn't.

The man making the arrangements had to know without a doubt. He knew they had an Italian name and another from Austria yet they were speaking with him in Persian the night before they left and...I am just guessing here...but without one hint of either accent.

I could do this all night if I sat here and thought about what is bothering me about this group. It isn't because they are Muslims. It isn't because they are Iranians. It has nothing to do with their culture. It is because they were criminals when they set foot on the plane and now the plane is missing making them suspects...and their list grows from Ali out.

*BBM*

Are they Muslims?
Asking that because a lot who leave Iran do leave because of their religion.
For example-
The Bahá'í Faith, Iran's largest non-Muslim religious minority, is not officially recognized, and has been persecuted during its existence in Iran.

China off Australia:

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/

make sure to check the yachts/others option in the left menu

AUS is there too... be sure to hit the "vehicle track" button after you click on the ship.

There are also some dredgers out there- from ? ( don't know the flag )

Um- There are 2 Unidentified boats in the Indian Ocean- who come and go on this thing. How often does a military ship have to "report'? its position?

How do we KNOW the plane didn't land in Malaysia?

Are all radio transmission interactions with the control towers recorded and saved? If not, then there can be no voice comparisons from that night. I would love to know what Ho Chi Minh (sp?) City air traffic control or Malaysian air traffic control really heard and if they did indeed ask another pilot what was stated by Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. I believe the other pilot stated that he heard mumbling. How could the control tower(s) not been able to contact the Malaysian flight pilot but another pilot in the air could?

I know you can't know the answers to these questions, Boodles, but I am puzzled because no one has even stated that there were definitely any recording(s) to compare to from that night. Neither Malaysia nor Viet Nam strike me as being terribly thorough.

MOO

the other plane was on the same frequency I think

This isn't any different than other cases here. It breaks down the same way with clues coming in and filtering out what is true where it leads into more clues. It is like finding the right path which stone by stone keeps taking you further along until you can see the bigger picture like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (Happy St. Pat's Day! :lepsmilie:).

LE's famous phrase is, "We just need one piece to solve it." Every case just needs that one piece which points to the direction they need to go and it quickly unfolds if it is the truth.

Could the fake passport guys be the stepping stones? Could Ali be the key to unraveling this?

Where is the investigation of the pilot going? The co-pilot?

Have they found that piece yet?

Malaysia police probe flight engineer on missing plane

Monday, March 17, 2014, 06:52

Malaysian police are investigating a flight engineer who was among the passengers on the missing Malaysia Airlines plane as they focus on the pilots and anyone else on board who had technical flying knowledge, a senior police official said.

The aviation engineer is Mohd Khairul Amri Selamat, 29, a Malaysian who has said on social media he had worked for a private jet charter company.

"Yes, we are looking into Mohd Khairul as well as the other passengers and crew. The focus is on anyone else who might have had aviation skills on that plane," a senior police official with knowledge of the investigations told Reuters.
http://www.timesofmalta.com/article...probe-flight-engineer-on-missing-plane.510912

The purpose of my question to ElleElle was to find out if there is REAL reason why a young Iranian cannot legitimately get a passport

They can get a passport, but it would be Iranian.....that is why they went to Malaysia, they don't need to get visas.....they wanted the EU passports which would allow them to go into EU countries on one way tickets.....and then stay....get lost in the crowd so to say.

They can get into this countries legally, but through the immigration process which probably costs a bit, and takes a lot of time.......they might have to also have employment set up etc...

So basically this way is quicker and cheaper......there's a lot of it happening in European countries especially Italy,FRance,UK...

Ali was obviously a part of an illegal immigration/people smuggling ring...

I bet he's long gone....

The thing that worries me, is do they REALLY know who was on that plane!!!!

we still haven't heard the truth about the chinese guy who wasn't on the plane, his passport not stolen, but his passport no used.

[bbm] another question - why don't you have any luggage with you???

I don't know that they would have run the passports - I think they only do if they suspect someone - they will sometimes pull them out of line and into a separate interview area but if they don't notice any red flags, they could just easily slip through IMO

bbm

I think, based on what they look like, they would have been checked out carefully. That is just the truth, IMO. Middle-Eastern-looking, young male.

That is a very good point you and others have made about the luggage. Makes me think - if they really wanted to get into the country and make it seem like they were doing it completely legit, wouldn't they WANT to LOOk like travellers (with at least a carry-on type of bag)?

JMO.

Has a possible jump seat pilot already been discussed? A retired military guy was discussing it on Fox right now. He could have slithered in, with lax security, and therefore not been on a passenger list and in his seat before the Captain and First Officer boarded. Anyone??

Yes I did put that forward quite awhile back. I also suggested Malaysia should be checking out all of their current and ex military pilots to see if they are all accunted for.

Gee not one person in authority said, '' don't leave town .... we may need to talk to you further on this???"

:scared::scared:

No, they are too busy throwing the pilots' names in the news and making a big scene about taking out the flight simulator.

I've been away for a while so I hope I didn't miss any big developments, but is this due to the rapid pressure change? Is the idea that the pilot depressurized the cabin only?

Nope no new information. The whole plane went up to - not much to breath- level according to reports .

So mask would have dropped automatic ..(rumor-->) according to some pilot someone talked to 30 seconds would have been all they had to put it on..or they would be dead. (I thought a person could live for a minute at least with no air)

Anyways the plane isnt located . No confirmation it was hijacked.

However I would like to share with you guys that I did a google search a few days ago and found that google said (on many different links ) that commerical flights flew that high . However today I ran the same search with different results.

Malaysia police probe flight engineer on missing plane

Monday, March 17, 2014, 06:52

http://www.timesofmalta.com/article...probe-flight-engineer-on-missing-plane.510912

not exactly great personal references if your employer and Dad won't vouch for you:scared:

"We can't disclose anything. We want to protect the family's privacy," an official at the company's Malaysian office said.

Khairul, a father of one daughter, had recently bought a house on the outskirts of the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, and had more than 10 years experience as a flight engineer, his father Selamat Omar told Reuters. He declined to say whether he believed his son could have been involved in any foul play.

*BBM*

Are they Muslims?
Asking that because a lot who leave Iran do leave because of their religion.
For example-
The Bahá'í Faith, Iran's largest non-Muslim religious minority, is not officially recognized, and has been persecuted during its existence in Iran.
I thought I read it somewhere, but I will try to find it again. I will remove that comment until then.

I have a question. If this plane was landed and is being repainted, would it still be able to recognize it, digitally etc... I know it's unlikely, but I've been wondering.

Thx.

Whoa. Now that is a scary thought. They could paint it up to look like some other normal flight and could possibly enter the airspace of any country and use it as a flying bomb. No wonder Israel is already preparing.

Only if they make the mistake and paint it like Led Zeppelins 1970 era plane would it be suspicous. Just saw their documentary the other day. They had a really cool looking plane :)

I think we all need one of these about now....a break from plane sleuthing to *ahem* clear the mind :giggle:

comment20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member