Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that is confusing to me is why the passengers did not intervene.

That seems to be the big difference these days is that people have smartened up to hijackings and the passengers these days are more apt to take action themselves if needed.

Years ago it was not needed as much since most all hijackings were the old fashioned style where a hijacker would just be the run of the mill hijacker wanting to be flown to the country of their choice and in the end nobody usually died.

But these days it is common knowledge that when hijacked you and everyone else could become a martyr for someone else's belief system.

So if the elapsed time of flight is anywhere close to being accurate of many hours then it seems the passengers must have been taken out by decompression or some other means. I just dont see them not taking action unless they were somehow incapacitated. Especially if the erradic flight height is true. They would have known the plane was going through some sort of hijacking.

With over 200 people on board I dont care what type of weapon a few of them have. They can be overpowered easily. Sure maybe some injuries and maybe even a death or 2 but it sure beats everyone dying.

Yes LaLaw2000 a few of us have that as our theory, something to do with the captain and his politics...

However Anwars acquittal was overturned the day before the plane disappeared and it has come out that the pilot was at the trial when this happened hours before he was due to fly that plane.

A lot on here don't believe it has anything to do with the pilot.

I too don't want to sully his name, as he sounds like a good guy.......but it is definitely up there amongst the top of my many theories.

I think Anwar would be in jail..........but you know what: that would tick all the boxes if Anwar was put on that flight and this whole thing was to get him out of Malaysia...

that is a very good theory.........but I am sure we would know by now if Anwar wasn't there............but then again would we........this could be what they are hiding......thinking aloud now......

Nope no new information. The whole plane went up to - not much to breath- level according to reports .

So mask would have dropped automatic ..(rumor-->) according to some pilot someone talked to 30 seconds would have been all they had to put it on..or they would be dead. (I thought a person could live for a minute at least with no air)

Anyways the plane isnt located . No confirmation it was hijacked.

However I would like to share with you guys that I did a google search a few days ago and found that google said (on many different links ) that commerical flights flew that high . However today I ran the same search with different results.

I wonder if masks dropping can be tampered with like all the other things that were turned off? Thirty seconds is a long time to know something's wrong and get a mask on if conscious and alert enough to do so.

Captain Shah was so experienced he might have tried to THWART an attempted hijacking by programming a route far away from land and trying to disable the attackers via the 45,000 ft and de-pressurization.

Maybe he didn't get his mask on time and it backfired. I mean if you're an experienced pilot and you're trying to thwart someone in the cockpit from a Malaysian 9-11 what else do you do? Go high and go out to sea.

Yes LaLaw2000 a few of us have that as our theory, something to do with the captain and his politics...

However Anwars acquittal was overturned the day before the plane disappeared and it has come out that the pilot was at the trial when this happened hours before he was due to fly that plane.
A lot on here don't believe it has anything to do with the pilot.

I too don't want to sully his name, as he sounds like a good guy.......but it is definitely up there amongst the top of my many theories.

I think Anwar would be in jail..........but you know what: that would tick all the boxes if Anwar was put on that flight and this whole thing was to get him out of Malaysia...

that is a very good theory.........but I am sure we would know by now if Anwar wasn't there............but then again would we........this could be what they are hiding......thinking aloud now......

BBM:
Thanks. Yes, I know when the acquittal was overturned and that is why I stated it might have been a contingency plan should that happen. In an article I read just this afternoon a couple of threads ago, there was a pic of Anwar Ibrahim sitting in a tan chair. It was stated in the article that he was free pending an appeal.

*O/T
Love your posts, revampz. Not just here but also in the Long Island serial killer threads. You are one smart cookie!

:seeya:

One thing that is confusing to me is why the passengers did not intervene.

That seems to be the big difference these days is that people have smartened up to hijackings and the passengers these days are more apt to take action themselves if needed.

Years ago it was not needed as much since most all hijackings were the old fashioned style where a hijacker would just be the run of the mill hijacker wanting to be flown to the country of their choice and in the end nobody usually died.

But these days it is common knowledge that when hijacked you and everyone else could become a martyr for someone else's belief system.

So if the elapsed time of flight is anywhere close to being accurate of many hours then it seems the passengers must have been taken out by decompression or some other means. I just dont see them not taking action unless they were somehow incapacitated. Especially if the erradic flight height is true. They would have known the plane was going through some sort of hijacking.

With over 200 people on board I dont care what type of weapon a few of them have. They can be overpowered easily. Sure maybe some injuries and maybe even a death or 2 but it sure beats everyone dying.

Respectfully we don't know that they didn't do nothing they might well have but were not able to get in the cockpit door. Since 9/11 the cockpit doors have been reinforced and locked. Some people on the plane may be willing to put themselves in danger in order to save the passengers others will be paralysed with fear.

Whoa. Now that is a scary thought. They could paint it up to look like some other normal flight and could possibly enter the airspace of any country and use it as a flying bomb. No wonder Israel is already preparing.

Only if they make the mistake and paint it like Led Zeppelins 1970 era plane would it be suspicous. Just saw their documentary the other day. They had a really cool looking plane :)

It is not only Israel.

A missing plane is a world threat. If anyone had any evidence that this plane had crashed ,there would not be so many countries involved in the search for it.

IMO they know what happen to this plane. We may never know .

I, in all honesty hope they REALLY do find it crashed in the sea ,because at this point that is the best case .

Can I just say all this talk on CNN of the US being the one with the knowledge, the capabilities, blah blah blah, and we SHOULD be there to investigate, blah blah blah...well it irks me.

We are NOT the only country with knowledge, capabilities, tools, and most importantly money. In fact, we are BROKE! We don't have the money to be investigating, and trying to tell other countries what to do! We have NOT been asked to be looking for this plane, nor the voting in Crimea! We don't have unlimited resources!!! We should be utilizing what resources we do have for our own country, until and unless we're asked to help out!!! IMO, it's not much different than a bully!

There are MANY other countries that have the same knowledge, tools, etc that we do. Some of our own information has come from other countries. We obviously think the Chinese are superior in thinking, due to the amount of China made items being sold here, and the outsourcing of many jobs to other countries.

We are NOT responsible for the entire world!!! The entire world does NOT want us involved in their lives!! WHY are these CNN reporters going on and on about us being so grand, almost superior country, with superhuman people, with supernatural powers, blah!!!! How frustrating to other countries to have to deal with us. Makes me ashamed at times.

Other countries, please know all the citizens of the USA do NOT think like our government does!!

((end of rant))

It's all good :loveyou: Tbh, I don't think the US gov't is acting superior. It doesn't come across that way in our media. I just disregard a lot of the US media bravado and don't connect it to the US gov't or citizens in general.

A distinguished aviation writer, Geoffrey Thomas, just 'unloaded' on the Malaysian authorities, whom he accuses of wasting a week investigating the wrong area, despite available evidence that the aeroplane changed course and headed well to the west:-

"GEOFFREY THOMAS: Look, unfortunately we have not been told by the Malaysians in a timely fashion about the shutting off of the ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System), the shutting off of the transponder, the plane going to the west.

Millions of dollars has been wasted, days have been wasted searching in the wrong area. I think this is, without doubt, one of the most botched aircraft investigations in modern history.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2014/s3964757.htm

I wonder if masks dropping can be tampered with like all the other things that were turned off? Thirty seconds is a long time to know something's wrong and get a mask on if conscious and alert enough to do so.

Good Point.

Maybe not so much the masks as the Tank of Oxygen they are hooked up to. I actually saw how they are hooked up. They are typical oxygen bottles like elderly people use when they have trouble breathing. Just simple oxygen bottles that are tied to the system that drops the masks.

All it would take is to change out the normal Oxygen bottles with lets say a couple tanks of some poisonous gas. The passengers would have no clue and take some deep breaths and begin to drop like flies.

Even worse is as people saw other people dropping, they would panic and probably try to breath in deeper in their own mask.

A very scary thought indeed.

When it originally broke about the stolen passports, I asked this as well, how did they think they would get through at the other end???

Because being Australian we would not get in with a one way ticket.....we would need proof we are going to leave and have to have a certain amount of money etc.

But someone with an EU passport said they do go thru a passport check but it is not as rigorous...... someone also said Amsterdam was a bit lax....

And what if they asked them questions!!! I'd actually like to know who was flying on which passport....

Because if the guy flying on the Austrian passport was going to Germany then Austrians definitely speak German, so he would have to know german...

So he was probably on the Italian passport and then would either have to speak English with an Italian accent or try to speak Italian...

The other guy then would have been on an Austrian passport going to Amsterdam....he'd have to speak English with a Austrian accent, I am also sure a lot of people in the Netherlands can speak german as well.....

However I remember the person with the EU passport said they might not be asked a lot of questions.....

Also these passports would have had to have had the photos somehow put into them.....surely Germany would have the technology to pick up fake passports...........or they were done very well.

So yeah I have always been a bit suss on them flying in on one way tickets.......if they were return not as much....

OMG yes, I completely forgot even about the ONE WAY part. That would have been MaJOR red flag, IMO. "So I see your ticket is one way from Kuala Lumpur, sir. May I ask, how did you get to Kuala Lumpur, sir?"

I guess they could have thought they will just say they got one way to Kuala Lumpur because they weren't sure how long they would be there for.

I dunno, they would have needed many stories lined up.

Jmo.

Ok, that made me cry. That is the song we had played at my mom's funeral not long ago. I really don't want to believe he had anything to do with this.
He may very well be one of the innocent victims.

If he didn't, then I am so sorry I have thought as I have.

So sorry about your Mom, Plumeria5. GB you.

moo

YES. There was a post way back upthread, a few days ago, by msfacetious, explaining how it is done. Apparently the gas masks are controlled from the cockpit. They can be put on manual or automatic and can be turned off, denied, from the locked cockpit cabin.

We don't have to be asked to search for 3 of our own citizens. The cost of helping to find 239 people should never be a factor. I am always proud to be a US citizen and proud my country is a leader among nations.

America is a superpower and we earned the title the hard way with our veterans of foreign wars paying a huge price. The men and women in our military today continue to maintain our power by their sacrifices. I am forever in their debt because we live with freedoms and choices we otherwise would not have here. These are the same men and women who are on ships, in airplanes, in helicopters, and on the ground using every bit of their training and brilliance in their various fields to try and bring these people home to their families while protecting people around the world from the potential threat of a catastrophic event becoming a reality at this point.

I would like to say, "Thank you!" and "Keep up the great work!".

Now, Americans, go find this plane!!!

I am trying to get a better idea of the fake passport men according to the friend's report. I see a lot of red flags:

1. Pouria Nour Mohammadi, 19, and Reza Devalar, 29, knew each other and were traveling together. Had already been in Malaysia approximately 5-6 days. Where were they? Who did they stay with?

2. They showed up at Pouria's old high school bud's (Mohammad Mallaeibasir, 18) house to ask for a place to stay the night because he had a car and offered them a ride to airport. Means they called him prior to coming over or saw him?

3. Mallaeibasir had not seen Pouria for 2 years, but he did not ask why they were in Malaysia. (I guess he didn't ask Pouria why a 19 yo was hanging out with a 29 yo or where Reza was going.)

4. Pouria said he was going to Germany to see his mother due to family problems (no mention of seeking asylum from Pouria or his mother later).

5. The two men spent "a long time" on the phone with a man called Ali speaking in Persian in their room in hushed tones, but Mallaeibasir only listened for 5 seconds and only heard, "Okay Ali". He didn't ask the two what was going on with such secrecy in his house.

6. The two men had little belongings with them especially Pouria (the one supposedly seeking asylum) knowing he would never return to Iran. Both did have laptops. Wouldn't you take more than a backpack if you were going to be leaving for good? They had already been gone a week (dirty clothes?).

7. Pouria's mother called Mallaeibasir to tell him about the fake passports after the plane went missing. How did she have his number and know to call him?

8. After he dropped them off, he called (both had cell phones). His good friend who just used him for a place to stay and a ride answered but hung up on him (ignored him why?). He called Reza (he only met him the night before so how did he have his number?) and Reza talked to him 3 minutes.

This story is so bizarre and it gives definite reasons for suspicion of these two. I had not seen this prior to making the statement they should be investigated. They need to be all over this group.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports/story?id=22852454
Great recap of all the questionable events of the Iranians with stolen passports!

:thumb:

Can I just say all this talk on CNN of the US being the one with the knowledge, the capabilities, blah blah blah, and we SHOULD be there to investigate, blah blah blah...well it irks me.

We are NOT the only country with knowledge, capabilities, tools, and most importantly money. In fact, we are BROKE! We don't have the money to be investigating, and trying to tell other countries what to do! We have NOT been asked to be looking for this plane, nor the voting in Crimea! We don't have unlimited resources!!! We should be utilizing what resources we do have for our own country, until and unless we're asked to help out!!! IMO, it's not much different than a bully!

There are MANY other countries that have the same knowledge, tools, etc that we do. Some of our own information has come from other countries. We obviously think the Chinese are superior in thinking, due to the amount of China made items being sold here, and the outsourcing of many jobs to other countries.

We are NOT responsible for the entire world!!! The entire world does NOT want us involved in their lives!! WHY are these CNN reporters going on and on about us being so grand, almost superior country, with superhuman people, with supernatural powers, blah!!!! How frustrating to other countries to have to deal with us. Makes me ashamed at times.

Other countries, please know all the citizens of the USA do NOT think like our government does!!

((end of rant))

But the thing is, we all know the CIA is all over this (secretly, of course). As well as mossad. Well as Interpol. Etc.

It's just that everyone is doing independently and secretly, which does NOT seem to have the 239 lives as its primary importance.

A distinguished aviation writer, Geoffrey Thomas, just 'unloaded' on the Malaysian authorities, whom he accuses of wasting a week investigating the wrong area, despite available evidence that the aeroplane changed course and headed well to the west:-

"GEOFFREY THOMAS: Look, unfortunately we have not been told by the Malaysians in a timely fashion about the shutting off of the ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System), the shutting off of the transponder, the plane going to the west.

Millions of dollars has been wasted, days have been wasted searching in the wrong area. I think this is, without doubt, one of the most botched aircraft investigations in modern history.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2014/s3964757.htm

That is the thing. Not only is Malyasia not doing a good job but they are actually hurting the investigation by purposely withholding information that made countries search in the wrong places.

And they still have not released the detailed passenger + crew information which could help get to the bottom of things.

This isn't any different than other cases here. It breaks down the same way with clues coming in and filtering out what is true where it leads into more clues. It is like finding the right path which stone by stone keeps taking you further along until you can see the bigger picture like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (Happy St. Pat's Day! :lepsmilie:).

LE's famous phrase is, "We just need one piece to solve it." Every case just needs that one piece which points to the direction they need to go and it quickly unfolds if it is the truth.

Could the fake passport guys be the stepping stones? Could Ali be the key to unraveling this?

Where is the investigation of the pilot going? The co-pilot?

Have they found that piece yet?
Good post SS
Where is the plane and passengers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads