Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilot's Simulator 'Contains Five Practice Runways near Indian Ocean'

"The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres," an unidentified investigation source told local Malay daily Berita Harian.

bbm

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-ma...r-contains-five-practice-runways-near-1440689

Could "Mr Ali" be "Mr Ari" ???

Look back over the pilots family made video and look at the name they refer to him as...

Again, not at all saying I subscribe to this - but maybe it fits the bill for other peoples "Sleuthing" clues ;)

I sure hope not......this pilot seemed to have a heart of gold...he could have been duped for sure ... but I don't think he would broker tickets for identity thieves travelling on stolen passports

I do get what you mean, and I'd agree it would be a possibility if I thought he were guilty, which I don't. Ari/Ali is close and it would certainly fit, especially with Mr Ali disappearing. I just can't see him being guilty. Every time I see his picture I smile, he just seems so kind and friendly.

I don't want him to be guilty. There is a difference between learning to fly for a specific bad reason, and a normal experience pilot turning bad. At least to me anyway.

and oh gee. let's see Mr Ali got back to Iran because Malaysia let him

The story the travel agent gave was that Mr Ali was back in Iran when he called her on the Thursday to book the tickets again. She also stated he had purchased tickets from her before. I agree he may never have existed but the whole thing stinks IMO.

I'm at a loss here. If Malaysia determines in the end it was Pilot/s. I'm not sure I will ever believe it :scared:

What credibility does The European Times have? This story is so bizarre it is making me think of purchasing a tin foil hat as well as a gas mask. JMOO
I suppose anything is possible, but that site reads a little like Alex Jones' Infowars. It seems to be treating a lot of assumptions as fact, and linking them together, when I haven't seen these mentioned anywhere else.

I think mr ali existed all right.....of course not his real name, but went underground very quickly or left the country very quickly...

If it was MH370 that the people on the Maldives saw, then I hope it landed on a small island out there somewhere, because looking at a map if they saw it at around 6am then that would give it only 2 hours before the last ping, and I don't think they would have made it anywhere but the vast ocean......

Another sharp turn to India maybe? I'm not even sure what to hope for anymore.

The story the travel agent gave was that Mr Ali was back in Iran when he called her on the Thursday to book the tickets again. She also stated he had purchased tickets from her before. I agree he may never have existed but the whole thing stinks IMO.

good point....and like you say it stinks....the travel agent needs an intensive interview....with all details including phone number of Mr Ali etc.

Satellite data suggests that the last "ping" was received from the flight somewhere close to the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia.

But the Maldives is not amongst the countries that Malaysian authorities had sought help from in its search for the missing jet. Malaysia has listed the countries that it had appealed for assistance: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, China, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and France.

http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062

bbm

Pilot's Simulator 'Contains Five Practice Runways near Indian Ocean'

"The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres," an unidentified investigation source told local Malay daily Berita Harian.

bbm

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-ma...r-contains-five-practice-runways-near-1440689

Not enough info - are they referring to 5 custom loaded scenario runways that the pilot had loaded into the setup himself, or just 5 of the many default runways and airfields that come pre-loaded and exist in any copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator???

There are over 24,000 airports pre-loaded into Microsoft Flight Simulator.

I'm at a loss here. If Malaysia determines in the end it was Pilot/s. I'm not sure I will ever believe it :scared:

after what I have read about Malaysia this week I wouldn't believe their conclusions on anything

and oh gee. let's see Mr Ali got back to Iran because Malaysia let him

imo they have said he was a human smuggler. Lots of reason to get back to iran and easy to do with his access to false passports.

There doesn't seem to be any doubt he existed, someone had to facilitate the two boys flight, for whatever reasons but imo they have been scrutinized and cleared of being part of a terrorist plot. They were part of a human smuggling ring as cargo if you consider the huge underground criminal behavior with false passports as human smuggling. They steal something like 60,000 a year.

Not enough info - are they referring to 5 custom loaded scenario runways that the pilot had loaded into the setup himself, or just 5 of the many default runways and airfields that come pre-loaded and exist in any copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator???

There are over 24,000 airports pre-loaded into Microsoft Flight Simulator.

No, I'm specifically referring to the PILOT'S Simulator in his home:

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.

"Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres," a source told the Malay daily.

Police seized the flight simulator from pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's house last Saturday before reassembling it at the federal police headquarters in Bukit Aman, where experts were conducting checks.

http://news.malaysia.msn.com/tmi/us...irports-in-mh370-pilot’s-simulator-says-paper

The US previously rejected claims that the plane could have landed at their base on the atoll in the central Indian Ocean, which is part of the British Indian Ocean Territory.

The source said investigations were being conducted by the police together with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission to obtain any clues in the search for MH370.

Investigators are looking into the possibility that the plane could have landed at an airport where control might have been lax, or that it landed on sea, hills or an open space.

Even if he did have - They could be alternates that he practiced for emergency's.
Couldn't think of many better ways than using MS flight sim to familiarize oneself with otherwise unfamiliar emergency alternates in your area if you just happened to find yourself trying to land at one in the dead of night with little to no lighting, communications or possibly even navigation equipment.

Satellite data suggests that the last "ping" was received from the flight somewhere close to the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia.

But the Maldives is not amongst the countries that Malaysian authorities had sought help from in its search for the missing jet. Malaysia has listed the countries that it had appealed for assistance: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, China, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and France.

http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062

bbm

it's a principality of India

Yeh, I'm with you on that one... at least at this point with little other evidence.

Even if he did have - They could be alternates that he practiced for emergency's.
Couldn't think of many better ways than using MS flight sim to familiarize oneself with otherwise unfamiliar emergency alternates in your area if you just happened to find yourself trying to land at one in the dead of night with little to no lighting, communications or possibly even navigation equipment.

Thank you I guessed right upthread (kid's flying lessons - I remember being told when you are up there first job is think where you are going to land LOL)

China has begun to search for MH370 in Chinese territory, which falls within the northern search corridor, said state news agency Xinhua, and Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told a daily news conference that 21 satellites were involved.

"In accordance with Malaysia's request, we are mobilising satellites and radar to search over the Chinese section of the northern corridor which the Malaysians say the plane may have flown over," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/18/search-missing-plane_n_4984244.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members