Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hishammuddin Hussein‏@HishammuddinH2O 2m More

No comfirmation it was shot down! Our military have been instructed 2 get on it! “@Nessie43: @tenoq Ukr Gov report plane was shot down

I hope they have stopped commercial air craft from flying over this area and have redirected all flights near here.

RIP...God bless the families.

Hmm... I wonder why they would even route a plane over any area having heavy gunfire and such?

My understanding the plane wasn't supposed to be flying there.

Im thinking this has got to be related to MH370 somehow

Not when it's flying approx 10k up and you're an amateur. If it is separatists they likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a commercial plane and a military transport

T

Im thinking this has got to be related to MH370 somehow

That's probably a common thought pattern at this point...I'm in agreement with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is really shocking. Surely you can tell a commercial airliner from a military plane?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats the thing.....Any country has methods and procedures to confirm civilian aircraft. This was intentional. Whether a bomb OR surface to air OR air to air. Im not outruling a hijacking or bomb yet.

Shooting down a civilian airliner!?!? WTH?

Thats the thing.....Any country has methods and procedures to confirm civilian aircraft. This was intentional. Whether a bomb OR surface to air OR air to air. Im not outruling a hijacking or bomb yet.

But these people are not a country. Assuming they shot a plane down.

There are 2 video of smoke plumes filmed from a distance but they are as yet unconfirmed as officially MH17

This is just so sad......praying for the families of the victims.

This is really shocking. Surely you can tell a commercial airliner from a military plane?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder at that distance? Seems the plane was just heading into Russian air space but never got that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro