Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of CNN "talking heads" bs. I can't remember the 2 guys names, . They are so PUSHING an accident theory. ok , fine, if you have any passengers planes that can fly above, never shoot a missile, you could be wrong. How hard is that? These 2 men are pissing me off the last 2 days. It's NOT an accident. Richard Quest go back and report on the royals. :facepalm:

If it's not an accident then what is the motive for shooting down a Malaysian plane?

The US values their friends above all and will help whenever they are called to do so. It is who they are and what they do. When MH370 reportedly went down in the Southern Indian Ocean it was Australia and the US that responded. China did also. But Russia was absent and to this day I have not seen it reported that they attempted to help.

I'm old enough to remember the cold war. I remember bombing drills where we had to put our heads between our knees in school. This happened pretty regularly. Russia was our only threat at the time. Now it is terrorists that are the threat.

Many nationalities were on this flight. Maybe we need to do more pulling together to help get those bodies back to their loved ones and help get the investigative personnel in there to do their jobs. There are always two choices in our world today. We can just sit there, or we can do something. jmo

I want to ask a question, I hope it's not too insensitive to ask ... The plane was shot mid-flight and broke up. Does this mean that the cabin where crew and passengers were was destroyed and they died - or passed out - instantly from lack of pressure/oxygen? Or did they have to fall to earth in full consciousness? I just want to hope that there was not much time for fear and panic, that it was over very quickly.

My heart breaks for all these people. May they rest in peace.

Been looking at pictures of the victims here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ck-killed-298-people-board.html#ixzz37qJPgYVo

I know a few people have answered this question, but I found a link which discusses this quite a bit. It's an explanation by an expert about the effect of the missile on the plane.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hit-MH17.html

I thought it was quite interesting. I think it is an important 'something' for their families to know.

Noted some of the discussion about whether the victim were aware of what was happening. I would hope not, but I did see a news story, I think on one of the UK news websites that someone visiting the site saw signs that some of the victims must have known- there were looks of horror frozen on faces- one of them a 10 year old boy. One pair of corpses, possibly a married couple were in an embrace.

I really need to go take a walk and stop reading about this. I am so filled with rage at the damned Russians..

Let’s pretend that they say ok everyone can come in. Can the roads handle big cranes? Big oversize load 24 wheelers? Tankers to fuel the heavy equipment . Where do staff sleep eat etc.? Can the roads handle the 24 wheelers going back down the road loaded with tons of destroyed aircraft on them. They move at what 8 mph-that quite a haul..

So in reality if they let anything “in” it seems like they are going to be pretty limited in terms of where they go from there. And in missile attack stuff they really need a hefty portion of the aircraft to do testing to determine “explosion” stuff . Residue fragments from the warhead etc.

The world is angry – but then does it become moot if they let “people” in. After all the contamination even experts limited to only on site work – that data is , in itself , going to be limited in information. I know it rained earlier today from the really good journalist that has been there from the beginning. That messes stuff up too. He also said flies are starting to swarm the bodies.

I would think organs “alone” would be subject to decomp faster than a reasonable intact body. Lots of talk about loved ones wanting proper burials – we don’t know what numbers yet, but there are a lots of folks where there is nothing left to put in a coffin.

It is going to be hard to determine a heart lying in the middle of a field belongs where……

And then, we reality we kind of know “what” happened…

For Pan Am 103 (bomb in plane) In total 4 million pieces of wreckage were collected and registered on computer files. More than 10,000 pieces of debris were retrieved, tagged and entered into a computer tracking system.

For TWA what they did was stunning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_800

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103#Investigation

Some pics Of Pan AM 103:
lckbi13.jpg

notice all the support stuff needed on site.

images

Big hanger needed

putting a baggage container back together in a HUGE warehouse

images

Quite a mess……………….

I'm sick of CNN "talking heads" bs. I can't remember the 2 guys names, . They are so PUSHING an accident theory. ok , fine, if you have any passengers planes that can fly above, never shoot a missile, you could be wrong. How hard is that? These 2 men are pissing me off the last 2 days. It's NOT an accident. Richard Quest go back and report on the royals. :facepalm:

I stopped watching them. They seem to want the bad guys to be able to get away with wrong doing. Too agenda driven for me. Just report the news.

Let’s pretend that they say ok everyone can come in. Can the roads handle big cranes? Big oversize load 24 wheelers? Tankers to fuel the heavy equipment . Where do staff sleep eat etc.? Can the roads handle the 24 wheelers going back down the road loaded with tons of destroyed aircraft on them. They move at what 8 mph-that quite a haul..

So in reality if they let anything “in” it seems like they are going to be pretty limited in terms of where they go from there. And in missile attack stuff they really need a hefty portion of the aircraft to do testing to determine “explosion” stuff . Residue fragments from the warhead etc.

The world is angry – but then does it become moot if they let “people” in. After all the contamination even experts limited to only on site work – that data is , in itself , going to be limited in information. I know it rained earlier today from the really good journalist that has been there from the beginning. That messes stuff up too. He also said flies are starting to swarm the bodies.

I would think organs “alone” would be subject to decomp faster than a reasonable intact body. Lots of talk about loved ones wanting proper burials – we don’t know what numbers yet, but there are a lots of folks where there is nothing left to put in a coffin.

It is going to be hard to determine a heart lying in the middle of a field belongs where……

And then, we reality we kind of know “what” happened…

Quite a mess……………….

The damn rebels don't want just everyone in because it's like giving the enemy access to your home. That's why its so BS political. The dead is playing second fiddle to their stupid civil war.

It is all Igor's fault this time. He should be brought to justice along with his cronies for manslaughter/murder of 295 civilians.

The damn rebels don't want just everyone in because it's like giving the enemy access to your home. That's why its so BS political. The dead is playing second fiddle to their stupid civil war.

It is all Igor's fault this time. He should be brought to justice along with his cronies for manslaughter/murder of 298 civilians.

Exactly.

BBM: Fixed that for ya. :)

I think we need the best diplomat in the world to sit down with Putin, and convince him to instruct the Russian-backed rebels to allow a world organisation to safely enter the area and remove the bodies. I don't know who that diplomat is (but I know it is not our Prime Minister).

We all know that their internal problems have spilled over and caused this tragedy. There is no going back now.

Time to treat the victims with the dignity they deserve, and let the funerals and memorial services begin.

Noted some of the discussion about whether the victim were aware of what was happening. I would hope not, but I did see a news story, I think on one of the UK news websites that someone visiting the site saw signs that some of the victims must have known- there were looks of horror frozen on faces- one of them a 10 year old boy. One pair of corpses, possibly a married couple were in an embrace.

I really need to go take a walk and stop reading about this. I am so filled with rage at the damned Russians..

I assume some passengers knew that something had happened.
I wonder if any saw the missile heading towards them...

Video that combines the Plush Toy Monkey (at the beginning) and what looks like the OSCE.

[video=youtu;xLdRBaL4-wU]http://youtu.be/xLdRBaL4-wU[/video]

The pictures that were published about the militia showing a Plush Monkey were not what they seemed.
Video shows a circle of journalists, and lots of cameras.
Captain puts the plush toy back, takes off his cap and makes the sign of the cross.
All while holding his weapon like a baby in his other arm.

If pilot was concerned about military conflict in the area, he absolutely went the wrong way, because he flew right on top of rebel controlled area. I also heard it was because of the weather that the route was changed.

O’Brien explained cost and time issues play a role in determining flight paths which might be why this one was chose.

A commercial airline pilot wouldn't be involved in that kind of decision to save on fuel costs
... which would have been determined on the executive or corporate level.
A pilot would have been supplied with a route to fly on a specific date
... & so he would be left with only making minor alterations depending
on things like weather or an in-flight emergency.

In the MH370 thread there has been some discussion on poor decisions
made by the Malaysian authorities which control Malaysia Airlines.

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytty!

He drives me N U T S. He does not have a clue what he is talking - not a clue. He blows hot air when asked a question. For MAL 370 , after a couple of weeks I had to figure out where they got this idiot. He did a show that discusses in flight food, how to pack a suitcase, what color clothes to bring ..........

However my fav fav was he was in (I think American) airlines maintenace (biggest in their system) and he asks - so is this where your airplanes come for maintance....................nothing more need be said

If one can tolerate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0guHeKFCs8k

A commercial airline pilot wouldn't be involved in that kind of decision to save fuel

Lots of planes fly that route. Sorry there is no way one can blame MAL on this.

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytty!

He drives me N U T S. He does not have a clue what he is talking - not a clue. He blows hot air when asked a question. For MAL 370 , after a couple of weeks I had to figure out where they got this idiot. He did a show that discusses in flight food, how to pack a suitcase, what color clothes to bring ..........

However my fav fav was he was in (I think American) airlines maintenace (biggest in their system) and he asks - so is this where your airplanes come for maintance....................nothing more need be said

If one can tolerate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0guHeKFCs8k

I can't look at him without thinking about that awkward Central Park incident :blushing:

like a baby in his other arm.

he needs a course in gun safety! you got people in a 360 degree circle around him and it looks like he is ready to start a baton show!!

A commercial airline pilot wouldn't be involved in that kind of decision to save on fuel costs

Yeah, I agree Rose... that would be a decision made by higher ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321