Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! This outright arguing on CNN!!!! The audio has been messing up for days. I want to learn. I know NOTHING.
All my life politics has just meant more than one tick.
Poly-
ticks-
I never cared. I should have and although it took almost a half a century, I am trying to keep it straight.
Geez. Is today the day for this? I dunno, I thought it was about the victims today.

All posts are MOO

Respectfully BBM.....
I thought so too gngr-snap.
:(
:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTL-News

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/nog-16-lichamen-gevonden-onder-wrakstukken

Onder wrakstukken op de plek van de vliegramp in Oekraïne liggen nog 16 lichamen, meldt het Russische persbureau Itar-Tass.

Het persbureau baseert zich op een verklaring van een groep separatisten die zich de 'Volksrepubliek Donetsk' noemt.

De doden zouden liggen onder wrakstukken van de romp van de Boeing van Malaysia Airlines. De lichamen worden weggehaald en naar een trein met koelwagons gebracht in Torez, aldus de verklaring.

Translation:

Under debris at the site of the air disaster in Ukraine 16 more bodies have been found, the Russian news agency Itar-Tass reports.

The news agency relies on a statement by a group of separatists who call themselves are the ' people's Republic of Donetsk '.

The dead alledgedly lie beneath wreckage of the fuselage of the Boeing of Malaysia Airlines. The bodies are taken away and brought to a train with cool wagons in Torez, the statement said.

BBM

:cry:

I know it's a "good thing" that they have been found, but I am struck by the injustice of it all. Had a proper recovery effort been done (allowed), all of the victims of #MH17 would be together. Instead, we have confirmation that they are separated.

Can you imagine? :no: I have SO many questions (that we all have, as individuals, and as a global community) that deserve answers! I can't help but I place myself in the families' shoes and then, I become :furious:! The pain, the anguish, the disregard that they've experienced just continues.... How much more must they ensure?

The innocent passengers and crew of #MH17 earned their wings, becoming forever angels together. Common decency demands that every effort be made for them to be laid to rest in unison.

From all I've posted (and read, which doesn't always abide by TOS), I have serious doubts that it happened that way. Those just "discovered" are so far away from their loved ones, who likely had faith that they would be memorializing them.

But they're not....... and to me, that's just WRONG.

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrival of both carriers expected at 15.50 hrs.
Local time 15.33 hrs now

#Eindhoven Airport

So sad. My experience with others who have lost a child/children is we all feel as though we will walk through hell until we leave this earth and we would not wish the pain of loss on our worse enemies. These are the common threads that hold us together in our grief.

:grouphug:

Arrival of both carriers expected at 15.50 hrs.
Local time 15.33 hrs now

#Eindhoven Airport

Do you live there ZaZara? Are the church bells chiming? Probably a bit early yet.

So sad. My experience with others who have lost a child/children is we all feel as though we will walk through hell until we leave this earth and we would not wish the pain of loss on our worse enemies. These are the common threads that hold us together in our grief.

:hug:

Parents aren't supposed to outlive their children.

Hercules C113 has landed
#Eindhoven Airport

Australian Boeing landing now ... landed!

#EindhovenAirport

Ok I am slow.
15:45 GMT +1

Eastern Standard Time is ..... ?
10:45am
11:45am
neither?

So right now it is 2:22pm there. 14:22
15:45 is an hour and 20 min give/take?
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/
All posts are MOO

Eastern Standard time is GMT - 5

Eastern Daylight Savings Time is GMT - 4

The US is currently in Daylight Savings Time (for places that observe it).

So 15:45 GMT + 1 is 9:45 EST (six hours different) or 10:45 EDT (five hours different).

This link is handy: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

As an aside, I understand the reason for daylight savings time in the summer, but the name always seemed backwards to me. You'd think we'd want to be saving daylight in the winter, when we have less of it, not in the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme