Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kampung Kolam Air Pantai Tok Batin (village head) Ali Ngongor, who is joining the search and rescue (SAR) mission, said it was impossible for the teenager to get into the thick jungle, let alone survive for a long time.

“But there is also possibility of mystical elements. The resort is not monitored, it’s all at one’s own risk,” he said.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/510402/disappearance-irish-girl-raises-questions
I don’t mean this negatively towards the family because everyone has different interests, but this place would freak me out too much to vacation there!!

I'm glad they are searching the river and hope they do so thoroughly. History tells us that when someone disappears near to a large body of water, they are usually in the water. I so so hope this has not happened but it can only be ruled out by a thorough search. I haven't seen mention of divers yet?

Interesting that the dogs couldn't pick up a scent any further than 100m away. I wonder how reliable this is and if they could re try that with other dogs or if it's too late for that now.

Would be interested to know what her relationship with siblings was like. I know parents don't think she'd wander off but would the other kids be likely to sneak out for a bit of an adventure/explore/late night swim in the pool or river? And if they did would Nora follow them?

I'm a bit hung up still on a sibling telling the police they thought she'd climbed out the window.

I think it looks alright if you are into going to retreats. Not somewhere I'd take kids but I'm sure they can enjoy it too.
Anyway it doesn't really matter why they chose there.
you are quite right, just to be clear I wouldn't judge the parents for going there, just because it wouldn't be for me, overall this could have happened anywhere, no matter how vigilant you are.

I’m sorry if it’s been already asked but I read somewhere that Nóra has a sibling, that was sleeping in the same room with her. Is there any information about the sibling’s age?

NINTCHDBPICT000511144271.jpg

Hundreds join search for missing Brit girl Nora Quoirin scouring the snake-infested Malaysia jungle for the ‘vulnerable’ 15-year-old

“A member of staff at the hotel told The Sun Online ‘there is no way of knowing’ if the window was opened from the outside or the inside”

Looking at pictures on the hotel website, the windows are covered by shutters that could be pulled open from the inside or pushed from the outside. How did police determine the window had been opened from the inside then?

Sumisha Naidu‏Verified account @sumishanaidu

Sumisha Naidu Retweeted Sumisha Naidu

Asked about reports that residents believe there is a mystical element to Nora Quoirin’s disappearance, the police chief tells the reporter to use his own assessment. “How can I prove that?”

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

bbm ????

The original religious beliefs of the Orang Asli tribes are animist. I would suspect that, as in many places, even if some have converted to Christianity or Islam, that some of the animist beliefs might still exist alongside the other religion.

So I would interpret it to mean that if the forest spirits are happy, then they might care for Nora as a daughter and she will be found safe. If, however, someone has displeased the spirits in some way then the forest won't be a safe place for a girl who is not familiar with the area.

The search for missing Irish teenager Nora Quoirin is now centred on Sungai Berembum, a river flowing 60 metres from The Dusun resort near Seremban in Negri Sembilan where the girl was last seen by a witness who said he saw the girl swimming naked in the river this morning.

The parents had informed police that their daughter went to bed on Saturday night only in her underwear.

Checks later showed none of the 15-year-old’s clothes was missing from her bedroom; police also affirmed there were no signs of a break-in.

“We are now working on this information. We combed 25 acres of the resort land, twice, but found nothing.

Search for Missing Irish Teen Goes Down to River — The True Net

Police cannot provide any evidence “mystical elements” were involved in the case, although villagers believe the teenager was taken away by local “spirits”. Locals at the Jeram Toi rainforest, where the teenager disappeared, said the area is haunted, although there was also no evidence of this. “I grew up here and there are many stories about spirits here. It is not impossible, although it sounds crazy,” said Mansor, a 36-year-old villager.

However couldn't someone have been outside and got her to open the window?

Or had a key to the property and just entered? A cleaner, a previous staff member, etc? My creepy next door neighbour took a copy of our flat key after his wife looked after our pets when we were away. He kept letting himself in and one day I caught him. Shudder.

I’m sorry if it’s been already asked but I read somewhere that Nóra has a sibling, that was sleeping in the same room with her. Is there any information about the sibling’s age?

Welcome to Websleuths!

Websleuths is a victim-friendly site and doesn't allow the sleuthing/discussion about a victim's family, unless it has been published/released either by Law Enforcement(LE), a mainstream media (MSM) source, or a verified insider (VI).

Identifying any sibling(s), esp. minors, or posting their age, is against TOS.

she was seen swimming naked in the river

can she swim? and her sibling gave information which rules out abduction? like what?

special needs or not, it sounds like Nora has been visited by a bit of teen spirit ,not jungle spirits,and gone off on an adventure which has become a misadventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper