Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is reminding me of the Gaia Pope case in the UK. She was unwell because she had epilepsy and the seizures can make people act out of character and do irrational things, run off etc. Obvioulsy we don't know yet if Nora had epilepsy as well as other conditions.

Fwiw..
Malaysia travel advice

nora-quoirin-from-london-who-is-currently-missing-in-malaysia-seremban-shutterstock-editorial-10354296f.jpg

Local residents pass by signboard The Dusun Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock

The warnings appear to be mostly for East Malaysia than for Peninsular Malaysia where Nora's family were visiting.

The resort where the family went isn't a major resort with thousands of westerners, bright lights, drinking, etc, so I can't see it being a draw for terrorist activity against foreigners/westerners.

Wondering if a "NUR ALERT" has been issued in this case, the link below seems to be a Malaysian version of Child Find ect..
Utama

ETA, Nora is listed here!
Utama
Saluran Maklumat Kehilangan
Tarikh Hilang
: 04/08/2019
Nama : NORA ANNE QUOIRIN
Nama Gelaran :
Umur : 15 Tahun
Tarikh Lahir : -
/ No Passport : / PL3390232
Jantina : PEREMPUAN,
Bangsa : EROPAH
Warganegara : IRELAND
Alamat :
Report No : PANTAI (NS)/000313/19
Catatan :
Keterangan Fizikal :
  • Tanda Badan: -
5006.jpg

Saya mempunyai maklumat tentang orang hilang tersebut

Welcome to Websleuths!

Websleuths is a victim-friendly site and doesn't allow the sleuthing/discussion about a victim's family, unless it has been published/released either by Law Enforcement(LE), a mainstream media (MSM) source, or a verified insider (VI).

Identifying any sibling(s), esp. minors, or posting their age, is against TOS.
Yeah I didn’t mean to pray just those siblings could be vital witnesses I didn’t mean exact age and names but something as in ‘a young teenager, toddler’ etc.

I'm sceptical of the swimming story, it said she was seen this morning in which case what has she been eating for the last few days? Why would she not go back to the nearby resort? Surely everyone in the area knows she is missing so why didn't they approach her?

If it's a mistranslation and she was actually seen swimming on Sunday morning that is a tad concerning.

This is reminding me of the Gaia Pope case in the UK. She was unwell because she had epilepsy and the seizures can make people act out of character and do irrational things, run off etc. Obvioulsy we don't know yet if Nora had epilepsy as well as other conditions.
its reminding me of the Madeleine Mcann case.

I'm sceptical of the swimming story, it said she was seen this morning in which case what has she been eating for the last few days? Why would she not go back to the nearby resort? Surely everyone in the area knows she is missing so why didn't they approach her?

If it's a mistranslation and she was actually seen swimming on Sunday morning that is a tad concerning.

This report says Sunday afternoon

Sky News said that cops are investigating reports that the teen might have been spotted – as a “white woman” was apparently seen swimming in a river not far away, on Sunday afternoon.

Sighting of ‘white woman’ in jungle river probed by Nora cops in Malaysia

This report says Sunday afternoon

Sky News said that cops are investigating reports that the teen might have been spotted – as a “white woman” was apparently seen swimming in a river not far away, on Sunday afternoon.

Sighting of ‘white woman’ in jungle river probed by Nora cops in Malaysia
Thanks, I thought I read a link here earlier saying she was seen this morning but maybe I misread it.

The naked swimming is concerning, maybe she did go swimming and got into bother. Another theory is that someone has said she was swimming naked to explain away something else that happened to her.

Thanks, I thought I read a link here earlier saying she was seen this morning but maybe I misread it.

The naked swimming is concerning, maybe she did go swimming and got into bother. Another theory is that someone has said she was swimming naked to explain away something else that happened to her.

I think the reporting is confusing. The police said they only received this information today, so that could be why some comments were saying the sighting was today.

It may not have been her.

Still trying to catch up .... just saw this:

He said: "We have information from one of the villagers that they saw a white woman bathing in the river at about 7pm on Sunday. He was riding a motorcycle [when he saw this]. He did not take a photo as he was passing by but we are checking."

Glad to see they are searching by (in?) the river today. I had the feeling yesterday she might have gone down there.

I also hope they have turned the whole resort itself (inside the gated area) upside down. She might have gotten into something and is stuck - shed, storage room, cesspit?

On another note I can't help but think that a 15 year old wandering around in her underwear would be even more vulnerable in regards to a possible predator ... :(

Still trying to catch up .... just saw this:

Glad to see they are searching by (in?) the river today. I had the feeling yesterday she might have gone down there.

I also hope they have turned the whole resort itself (inside the gated area) upside down. She might have gotten into something and is stuck - shed, storage room, cesspit?

On another note I can't help but think that a 15 year old wandering around in her underwear would be even more vulnerable in regards to a possible predator ... :(
I thought that too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member