Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she was seen. I'm sure that's the first thing LE,would have ask.

They are staying two weeks, so the room may have already been paid for that day. I've paid in advance, with a late check in and checked in at 2 or 3 am when traveling. On one occasion I had a flight delay and didn't get to hotel til 7am. If you pay and guarantee the room, you pay whether you show up or not. Frequent travelers are accustomed to this, it is not unusual.

JMHO
Yes I understand that but if you look at the website and trip advisor then they do not accept check ins from 7pm in a reception setting and there are no staff available as according to the owner they go home to their own family and no one lives on site . Take a read, I found it mind blowingly incredulous and so backwards in approach but if you read through it all it’s there in black and white from the owner .

My thoughts exactly and it almost mirrors in some ways, an alleged abduction of a young British girl in 2007 . Very bizzare especially with the narrative being so similar in some parts of the investigation and information derived

May I ask which 2007 case that would be?

Ok, I was thinking MM was a different year.

I would say similar in some ways, but different in others.

May I ask which 2007 case that would be?

Ok, I was thinking MM was a different year.

I would say similar in some ways, but different in others.
I think there are more differences than similarities but the whole "three kids in a bedroom and the oldest, and hardest to take, is the one who's taken" really bothers me a little bit.

I think there are more differences than similarities but the whole "three kids in a bedroom and the oldest, and hardest to take, is the one who's taken" really bothers me a little bit.
I’m thinking more along the lines of children being over tired after such a long trip and 15 hour flight and their body clock being all out of sync . Bearing that in mind, did she wake up and explore or was she medicated? To ensure that she slept through hence why no noise if in fact an abduction took place?

Yes I understand that but if you look at the website and trip advisor then they do not accept check ins from 7pm in a reception setting and there are no staff available as according to the owner they go home to their own family and no one lives on site . Take a read, I found it mind blowingly incredulous and so backwards in approach but if you read through it all it’s there in black and white from the owner .

I believe the owner & family live on site as do the parents who retired a few years back. Most if not all of the 7 houses on the Dusan site as now owner by the children of the retired parents. Check out their website for more info.
Tropical Rainforest Resort | the Dusun

Last edited:
Police in Malaysia set up hotline for missing Nóra Quoirin
"On Sunday, Tanuku Ali Redhauddin ibni Tuanku Muhriz, the son of the king of Negeri Sembilan, came to the search site with food gifts for Hari Raya Aidiladha. More than 350 packages were distributed to the search and rescue personnel.

The search and rescue teams on Sunday scoured a narrowed-down area close to the Dusun resort and rechecked places already examined. Heavy rain made conditions particularly difficult for those searching in the rainforest."

I would change that from the one who's taken to the one who went missing....

The way I see things is as if they're problems to work through.

Why Nora? She's not just the eldest, she's also the one most likely to get lost and possibly once lost the one least likely to scream for help? The one least likely to come out if she hears people calling her name?

When I was little I'd find it easy enough to go up the spiral stairs on a bus, but coming down was another thing.

Have they mentioned whether Nora's fingerprints are on the banister coming down as well as going up the previous night? That might indicate if she went down the stairs alone. I think it might be hard to carry a struggling 15-yr old but it's still something to check everything as Angleterre wisely suggests?

That sounds similar to renting a cabin or lean-to in some places in the US.
In the Adirondacks there are a lot of places to stay around the lakes, if you don't necessarily like camping in a tent.
There is no security and the owners don't necessarily live on site.
Usually there is a manager or some sort off staff on the grounds, however, most of the time.
But it still would be just as easy for someone to walk around or sneak into a cabin unnoticed, with no security. Imo

I would think one of the two sleeping in the same bed would be harder to take.
I also believe that a child with a disability might be very vulnerable and an easy target for a predator. Imo

Yes, I noticed that her fists appear tightly clenched in all of her pictures. She probably has difficulty with small muscle skills.

There is a photo of Nora, presumably on her birthday, holding a greetings card so obviously her hands aren't always clenched and she has full use of them.
I think perhaps people are getting a bit carried away about the extent of Nora's disabilities - her family know her best and were obviously confident that this holiday, including the accommodation, was suitable for her. IMO etc

Local police chief Zakaria Othman said: "We will use every human resource available with us and since the Vat 69 Commando is our elite force, we have decided to also rope them in."

Westlife also joined calls to find the missing teen as they performed in Malaysia during the Asian leg of their world tour.

The Irish boyband flashed posters of Nora on giant screens at the Malawati Stadium in the city of Shah Alam.

Singer Nicky Byrne then pleaded with 7,000 strong crowd to help find the vanished half-Irish teen.

It comes after cops said they believe Nora may still be alive after finding “her footprints” in the jungle.

Emergency teams say they are now focusing their search for the vulnerable youngster on isolated "hilly areas" as she could be hiding behind huge rocks.
Nora Quoirin cops compile dossier of local paedophiles as hotel staff and taxi driver are quizzed over 'vulnerable' 15-year-old vanishing in Malaysian jungle

D2B0E981-6028-48EE-9CB2-67F6262912EA.jpeg Okay maybe I was too quick to dismiss the Dutch Ladies review.....I have now looked at the map again. She stated about the rustling near the pool under Sora house...as I said sora doesn’t have a pool but with the language barrier things will get a bit confused. What’s now concerning me is the swimming pool she was most probably referring to is right next to the bottom carpark on the alternative road into the resort ( as stated only main reception area has cctv). Could someone have been doing work in this area / watching Nora’s house? Unsettles me that someone heard activity in this pool area which is right next to car park, when other reports of truck heard on single track road with no cctv to the entrance to prove / disprove otherwise any vehicle activity. I wonder if the distance from Sora could me 100 metres. I really wish police would confirm where tracker dog lost Nora’s scent.

This thread seems to be going round in circles, with later posters rehashing things from very early on. Could I respectfully suggest that new-ish posters take the time to read through the earlier parts of the thread to familiarise themselves with established facts?

There is a photo of Nora, presumably on her birthday, holding a greetings card so obviously her hands aren't always clenched and she has full use of them.
I think perhaps people are getting a bit carried away about the extent of Nora's disabilities - her family know her best and were obviously confident that this holiday, including the accommodation, was suitable for her. IMO etc
Yes, of course, if she was capable of gripping a steering wheel on a bike than she is capable of gripping other objects. She still may have trouble with fine motor skills, as her parents said she was incapable of opening the window and has difficulty with buttons.
It certainly does not imply that the vacation was not suitable for her. Imo

Last edited:
I don't want to upset the family... But wonder if the Malaysian police worked on these options:

1. EPHEBOPHILIA (just like paedophilia but for teenagers or young women). That could be why she was picked.

OR she wandered downstairs, opened window and the abductor took her there

2. Sorry but a Caucasian-looking girl like her, while ordinary-looking in her country, could be considered Very exotic & pretty there.

Just like how an average Asian girl is considered pretty to whites.

Maybe that's the reason for picking Her over her two siblings?

3. There are really sick people (those who abducted Elizabeth Smart, or Amanda Berry
Where the Cleveland Abduction Survivors Are Today)
Sicko.

4. CHLOROFORM OR DRUGS -
The so-called FBI should have done forensics on the whole place & Searched EVERY house nearby (not just the villas) and taken action earlier.
But NQ's parents can't say a thing against them as they would offend them.

5. Vehicle might have taken her away.

Can Someone bring the above to the M'sia Police + Foreign police? They may have thought of it BUT someone Bringing it to them so directly may hasten the investigation?

Prayed for nora.

Last edited:
Exactly. In both cases, there were children in the same bedroom that would be way easier to abduct and, in both cases, the child who goes missing is the one hardest to take out of the house. Weird stuff.

I’m thinking that maybe Nora was sleeping downstairs in the living room and the other two children were upstairs.
That is where the concern about the window that was open in the morning came from.

“Elaborating on why the family believe Nora was snatched, Mr Searle told SunOnline: "There's no sign of a struggle in the room but we still believe she was taken.

"The room was accessible to members of the public and there is also no security due to the nature of the resort.

"The accommodation leads straight out onto the open jungle so there is a lot of concern about where she could have been taken or where she is now.

Nora Quoirin's family believe 'vulnerable' Brit girl, 15, WAS snatched from Malaysia hotel room but cops insist case is 'not abduction'

Last edited:

Yep; here as well her hands are fine Family of Nóra Quoirin 'fear for her safety' as Malaysian police search for missing teenager

Cabins in the US have walls and doors that lock. A tent is more enclosed than this resort house. Most campgrounds have security, gates, lights, and cameras as well.

I don't want to upset the family... But wonder if the Malaysian police worked on these options:

1. EPHEBOPHILIA (just like paedophilia but for teenagers or young women). That could be why she was picked.

OR she wandered downstairs, opened window and the abductor took her there

2. Sorry but a Caucasian-looking girl like her, while ordinary-looking in her country, could be considered Very exotic & pretty there.

Just like how an average Asian girl is considered pretty to whites.

Maybe that's the reason for picking Her over her two siblings?

3. There are really sick people (those who abducted Elizabeth Smart, or Amanda Berry
Where the Cleveland Abduction Survivors Are Today)
Sicko.

4. CHLOROFORM OR DRUGS -
The so-called FBI should have done forensics on the whole place & Searched EVERY house nearby (not just the villas) and taken action earlier.
But NQ's parents can't say a thing against them as they would offend them.

5. Vehicle might have taken her away.

Can Someone bring the above to the Malaysian Police? I know they may have thought of it BUT someone bringing it to them so directly might hasten their investigation.

Prayed for NQ.

Do you really think she was the first Caucasian girl they have ever seen? This is a tourist place they have seen their fair share of foreigners. I would be very offended if I were Malaysian just my opinion.

Prearrangements can be made per their website.They serve breakfast at 8, so someone should be there. They arrived 7AM. I’ve prepaid/guaranteed many rooms and showed up next day or later with flight delays/snow storms.

Hey if someone is going to guarantee me a two week rental, I’d sure accommodate.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member