Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not criticising Malaysians.
Answering ur qn respectfully, Therion20: No, she
is not the first girl anyone has ever seen. I'm referring specifically to ONLY perverts.

Just as those who abducted specific people are not seeing a woman for the first time. Hope this answers Therion20's qn about whether they are seeing a woman for first time. By the way, I'm referring to only Perverts (from any country).

Please Don't obfuscate my post. Thank you!

In my earlier post,
I brought up several different points to help:

1. Ephebophilia,
2. wandered downstairs, opened window and the abductor took her there
3. Others,
4. Chroloform or drugs,
- suggestion: forensics on the whole place & Search every house nearby
5. Suggestion: Vehicle might have taken her away.

I'm posting because I'm v concerned for NQ. That's why I'm here.

Last edited:
I'm not criticising Malaysians. And no, she is not the first girl "they" have ever seen. Answering your qn. I'm referring specifically to ONLY perverts of any country.

Please Don't obfuscate my post. Thank you!

Just as those who abducted specific people are not seeing a woman for the first time.

I'm not obfuscating you post... you wrote

Sorry but a Caucasian-looking girl like her, while ordinary-looking in her country, could be considered Very exotic & pretty there.

Just like how an average Asian girl is considered pretty to whites.

If you don't want you post taking out of context then next time avoid generalizations. Thanks you!

I missed some- not sure if this has been posted; Scotland Yard joins search Brit cops ‘join search’ for missing Nora as parents ‘mull offering cash reward’

They have brought in every kind of expert group to find her. To say they aren't doing enough or to doubt their thought/ evidence of no abduction is insulting as well, imo. And they are covering those bases just in case. Unfortunately a missing kid in Chicago gets less.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that but if you look at the website and trip advisor then they do not accept check ins from 7pm in a reception setting and there are no staff available as according to the owner they go home to their own family and no one lives on site

But Nora and her family didn't check in after 7pm. They arrived at 7am when staff is available.

she's also the one most likely to get lost and possibly once lost the one least likely to scream for help?

Correct. In the beginning her family said she wouldn't know how to ask for help.

The Dusun Villas Bali - Villa Accomodation in Semiyak

Breakfast is prepared in your villa each morning by a Dusun chef.

Ah... the website has changed no more information on special check in. They had an entire article about the jungle, bugs, geckos and if you don’t like it’s not the place for you. No more day quest. Removed links to their recommend things to do.
That was a quick update.

They're probably closed right now. moo

Thank u for posting that video. OMG. The area is so beautiful but overwhelming and so vast.......it goes on and on and on.
Some of the images looked like billowing broccoli sprouts. I thought the whole video was very cool. I wish I had the means to travel to Asia. No wonder that continent is a tourism draw.

I think this came from the Dutch neighbour who saw them for the first time in the early evening.

Yes I think you're right, I think they checked in at 7am or at least arrived in Malaysia at that time, they could easily have had some food & went to rest in their chalet as they would all have been exhausted then ventured out early evening when they were 1st spotted by the Dutch neighbour. I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this Dutch article about what they neighbour said https://www.ad.nl/buitenland/nederlandse-toeriste-22-ziet-vader-vermist-meisje-15-uit-slof-schieten-misdaad-vond-hier-plaats~a174dec2/

The Dusun Villas Bali - Villa Accomodation in Semiyak

Breakfast is prepared in your villa each morning by a Dusun chef.

Ah... the website has changed no more information on special check in. They had an entire article about the jungle, bugs, geckos and if you don’t like it’s not the place for you. No more day quest. Removed links to their recommend things to do.
That was a quick update.

You have posted the wrong link, the one you posted is for Dusun in Bali not Seremban Malaysia. Breakfast at Seremban is not prepared in villas each morning for guests. Here is the correct link to their website Tropical Rainforest Resort | the Dusun

Last edited:
Yes I think you're right, I think they checked in at 7am or at least arrived in Malaysia at that time, they could easily have had some food & went to rest in their chalet as they would all have been exhausted then ventured out early evening when they were 1st spotted by the Dutch neighbour. I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this Dutch article about what they neighbour said https://www.ad.nl/buitenland/nederlandse-toeriste-22-ziet-vader-vermist-meisje-15-uit-slof-schieten-misdaad-vond-hier-plaats~a174dec2/

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

,, I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!".

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

ETA : This is my chrome translate, I don't speak the language

I missed some- not sure if this has been posted; Scotland Yard joins search Brit cops ‘join search’ for missing Nora as parents ‘mull offering cash reward’

They have brought in every kind of expert group to find her. To say they aren't doing enough or to doubt their thought/ evidence of no abduction is insulting as well, imo. And they are covering those bases just in case. Unfortunately a missing kid in Chicago gets less.
Yes, they specifically said that although it is classified as a missing persons case they aren't ruling out any possibility.

Malaysia police said the investigation includes a possible criminal element, and that the forensics and criminal investigation departments were involved.

I'm sure they are looking at all angles before ruling anything out. Imo

Not sure if this is already posted but here is a blog about a stay in the Sora property (seems to be the one mentioned in other posts as where the family were staying) with lots of photos and info to help with context.
The Dusun @ Seremban

I just can't see Nora walking down the spiral staircase without making a sound and without effort. I stayed in a gite in france with similar when I was a teen and I struggled with them and can still remember the anxiety going up and down and I would be pretty agile and coordinated with maybe mild dyspraxia

I don't think we're allowed to quote more than 10% of an article, so here is the gist of the above link translated:

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

" I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. "We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Last edited:
Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

,, I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!".

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

ETA : This is my chrome translate, I don't speak the language

Thankyou so much

Thankyou so much

I think the owner's reaction could be a case of miscommunication plus the fact that they might not have wanted the police showing up maybe convinced that Nora would show up. However those alleged 3 hours could be crucial. Honestly flummoxed that the poor kid has been out there, wherever so long. Keep hoping when logging on here that there will be some good news or a clue even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight