Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is a complete mystery! As I mentioned before!!!

It seems that:

1. With her disability / balance problems she could not make it down those spiral stairs quietly on her own let alone in the dark

2. Surely if she did wake up she would call out for her Mum

3. If she made it downstairs, with her disability and nervousness she would call out and or make noise, rather than sneak out of a window with a reasonable jump down needed

4. With such close open plan living quarters how could none of the 4 other people hear anything - whether that be her coming down and leaving, or an intruder waking and taking, or carrying her down and out of the window

So sad, but a baffling mystery...

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

A car with the family of Nóra Quoirin has just passed through this site

EB1hnJuUYAA-3y-.jpg

Jackie Fox on Twitter

Some sleep walkers actually drive a car , who knows ,

I began doing some very strange things in my sleep when I started on a medication (that I'm still on) and continue to do some strange things. I wake up and find myself out of bed for instance. The anti malaria tablets, can they cause such things as a side effect? Maybe in combination with other meds?

It is very, very sad to hear she's likely to have been found.

IMO, 'inaccessible place' hints, maybe, at a fall from somewhere relatively high and difficult to get down to. She could maybe be seen from this height, but not clearly enough to tell much about the body.

I don't think anyone else has anything to do with it moo but we'll find out in due course. I really don't feel the hints that anyone knew about it or had anything to do with it. Again, moo.

Whatever happened, however it happened, it is heartbreakingly sad for the family.

oh no, if it is her, thank God she was found so her family can take her home for a funeral. I can only agree what other said regarding the shaman and timing. If it is Nora and they can´t see if it male or female I would think she died early on and if a crime are involved I guess it was day one or two.

I find it odd that the body has been found in an area that is not accessible and a local just happened to find it... [I say it and body because it is unconfirmed ID wise and maybe, just maybe it's not her :(......]

It feels like the Shamans message did reach the one that took her.... and they realised they'd made a mistake taking her and thus, "Oh look Mr Police officer, is that her body I just happened to find....." that kind of thing?o_O
Perfectly timed with the recent reward being offered as well....

I find this all so very odd. If she is limited in her movements then there is no way she could get to an area that is being classed as not being accessible.... whoever it is, her or someone else, it's very sad news. :(

Indeed. An found in an area that had previously been searched heavily

I began doing some very strange things in my sleep when I started on a medication (that I'm still on) and continue to do some strange things. I wake up and find myself out of bed for instance. The anti malaria tablets, can they cause such things as a side effect? Maybe in combination with other meds?

Student, 19, who 'jumped from plane' may have become paranoid from anti-malaria tablets | Metro News

They think think the side-effects of malaria tablets made this girl intentionally open the door of a light aircraft mid-flight and jump out :( It's scary what medication can do. I once had to take medication for suspected swine-flu, and it made me very very unwell, including hallucinations.

13 August 2019:

Body found in search for missing Irish teen, parents brought to scene

NILAI, Aug 13 — A body was discovered by security personnel conducting the search and rescue operation for missing Irish teenager Nora Anne Quoirin, police sources said today.

However, the body remains unidentified at the moment.

Quoirin’s parents were brought to the site of the discovery at 4.17pm.

Body found in search for missing Irish teen, parents brought to scene | Malay Mail

Given today's sad news it's pretty obvious she was abducted just like her parents thought.
It is sounding like it, isn’t it? And I thought it was so unlikely. In that case, though, there must be much, much more to this that we don’t know. And, like the poster who’s an ex investigator said, the investigation needs to go further back than their arrival at the resort.

My father in law (may he rest in peace) on 2 different occasions and after taking an ambien, managed to walk out of our house at 2 a.m on Christmas evening. He was barefoot and wearing pjs and it was cold. Anyway, he toured some of the neighbors homes and was confounded by all the open gifts and why everyone was sleeping. He had never been in these homes before. He walked 2 miles to the gatehouse where the guard there called my husband to come pick him up as police were on their way. The 2nd time, while sleepwalking and on a cruise, he managed to find the boiler room of the ship and told them he wanted to see the Capt so he could tell him how dirty the ship was.

That is very interesting. N was probably on Malaria tablets.

Why? I am not disagreeing with you, just curious why this indicates an abduction. Couldn't she have wandered this far?
Highly unlikely imo. It's all too much of a coincidence that the day after the shaman gives a very detailed description of who took her and why that a local just happens to find her in an inaccessible place that had already been searched...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela