Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very, very sad to hear she's likely to have been found.

IMO, 'inaccessible place' hints, maybe, at a fall from somewhere relatively high and difficult to get down to. She could maybe be seen from this height, but not clearly enough to tell much about the body.

I don't think anyone else has anything to do with it moo but we'll find out in due course. I really don't feel the hints that anyone knew about it or had anything to do with it. Again, moo.

Whatever happened, however it happened, it is heartbreakingly sad for the family.
I hadn’t thought of that. Good point.

This case is a complete mystery! As I mentioned before!!!

It seems that:

1. With her disability / balance problems she could not make it down those spiral stairs quietly on her own let alone in the dark

2. Surely if she did wake up she would call out for her Mum

3. If she made it downstairs, with her disability and nervousness she would call out and or make noise, rather than sneak out of a window with a reasonable jump down needed

4. With such close open plan living quarters how could none of the 4 other people hear anything - whether that be her coming down and leaving, or an intruder waking and taking, or carrying her down and out of the window

So sad, but a baffling mystery...

Yes, it is a mysterious disappearance, with many questions. Hopefully the forensic examination, if it is Nora, will answer some of them.

Last edited:
Obviously I’m not sure what the area is like, but I question how she could have been put there overnight when it’s been reported that people have been present throughout the area overnight last night. Surely it would be hard to move a body so close to so many people? Unless it had been hidden close by in the meantime maybe?
If it is Nora, I can only hope her family can find some peace in having some answers.

Highly unlikely imo. It's all too much of a coincidence that the day after the shaman gives a very detailed description of who took her and why that a local just happens to find her in an inaccessible place that had already been searched...
Bodies are often found in previously searched places, so I’m still not convinced, although I am now wondering if she was abducted after all. I just can’t get my head around how that would have happened. I hope the police say a bit more.

Does anyone think that Shaman knew something? Interesting timing..

either that or he was giving a message to whoever was possibly responsible. Plus IF someone was responsible for this, wouldn't it give them a handy 'get out of jail free' card as they could point the finger at the (respected?) Shamen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand