Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading TA reviews ,guests who visited the waterfall were accompanied by a guide.
Several people said it was tiring and not suited for people with limited stamina or mobility.
With the danger of snakes,leeches and other creatures in the jungle I do not think it would be easy to go alone as a fit adult yet alone a vulnerable barefooted girl dressed in night clothes.
So I really do not think Nora wandered off on her own and found her own way to the waterfall.

Where these guests from the resort/house Skigh or somewhere else?

The body was found in a stream inside a ravine... she had no clothes on,” he added.

He also confirmed that the rescuers had used a police helicopter to winch the body and the deceased will be brought to the Seremban hospital for a post mortem.

“The family will also go to the hospital now for official confirmation on the body,” he said.

Meanwhile, Mazlan further explained that the location where the body was found was merely 2.5km from The Dusun resort.

“I went to the fringes around the area... where she was found. The stream was about 1.2km deep in the ravine,” he said.

He also confirmed the search and rescue team have covered the area in their operations before this.

He however said it was too soon to ascertain how many days the body was at the location where it was found.
Cops say ‘very certain’ body found unclothed in jungle is missing Irish teen (VIDEO) | Malay Mail

I really can't see how she got all the way there herself. I do hope it was a tragic accident as that is far less distressing but it's some hike for her to do alone.

If this was a crime the shamen dude sort of helped in that he guilt tripped someone into talking.

As waterfalls are relatively secluded and noisy compared to typical background jungle sound, I find that it would be an ideal choice of location for an abductor to assault Nora and murder her on site without being heard. One mile is also sufficiently far away from the resort distance wise to ensure no one else would be alerted.

I don't know if she was taken from the accomodation or snatched outside but I am sure she was led or carried down the trails to the falls under the cover of darkness or around dawn:- before anyone else was out and about and to give the person enough time to exit the area and flee without being seen.

I am convinced this is pure opportunistic sexual abduction. The image I have of the perpetrator would be Melay, young and local to the area.

I would be very surprised if this young girl headed down the trails in darkness or poor light by herself, only to got lost after managing to arrive without local knowledge of the directions.

The parents were right before and they're right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member