Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this too. Horrible disrespectful journalism. Also ashamed to see papers running pictures of her family entering the morgue
There’s a video of her parents arriving at the morgue. There were so many media there filming and taking photos of the parents getting out of the vehicle to walk into the morgue. They could barely get by them. They were followed by film even while in the elevator. It’s pathetic that competitive journalism loses the human factor of ethics and respect. Would this happen here in America?

There’s a video of her parents arriving at the morgue. There were so many media there filming and taking photos of the parents getting out of the vehicle to walk into the morgue. They could barely get by them. They were followed by film even while in the elevator. It’s pathetic that competitive journalism loses the human factor of ethics and respect. Would this happen here in America?
I think it could happen in many countries and America is a big place. Humanbeings have a penchant for dramas....

That is so awful. This is not entertainment.

Bit of a long shot but is there any way she would have known where the waterfall is without needing to read directions?

Sounds silly but if she was looking forward to going there then it may be that directions were previously discussed, or something similar in a way that was easier for her to understand.

15 year old Nora Quoirin attended St Bede's Catholic Church in Clapham Park.
The Archdiocese of Southwark said in a statement: "It is with great sadness that we received the news today of the discovery of the body of Nora Quoirin, who disappeared whilst on holiday with her family in Malaysia.

"Little can take away the desolation that is experienced at the loss of a loved one. However, at this most painful of times the Catholic community wishes to extend its prayerful support to Nora’s family in heartfelt love and compassion: we walk alongside them as they grieve her loss.

"Mindful of their sadness, we also pray for the comfort of those who have been involved in the search for Nora, the parishioners of St Bede’s RC Church, Clapham Park, where the family attend Mass, as well as school friends and staff.

"God is in all things and his grace is with us in all circumstances. We commend Nora to God’s tender care, asking him also to pour out peace, consolation and healing on those that mourn her this day.

"We respectfully ask that the family and friends of Nora are granted privacy at this time."
upload_2019-8-13_12-11-26.jpeg
As a community at St Bede’s Church, Clapham Park, Nora Quoirin’s home parish, we will be holding a vigil of prayer and reflection tomorrow at 8pm and then a public Mass for Nora on Thursday at 8pm.
Catholic Church respond to death of teenager in Malaysia who attended church in London - Premier

I’m sad to hear this, though I expected this would be the result. My prediction is that the cause of death will be either drowning or injuries from falling that possibly led to drowning in the stream she was found in. Manner of death will be accidental, due to absence of evidence of foul play. There will always be some doubt.

I’m sad to hear this, though I expected this would be the result. My prediction is that the cause of death will be either drowning or injuries from falling that possibly led to drowning in the stream she was found in. Manner of death will be accidental, due to absence of evidence of foul play. There will always be some doubt.

She wasnt actually found in the stream but by it

Two things Nora's mother said, at the beginning of the search, stuck in my mind. Today they kept repeating in my head:
"Nora wouldn't have wondered off on her own."
"She wouldn't have willingly gone with anyone she didn't know."

If these statements are true, which I believe they are, it leaves us with limited scenarios to explain Nora's. disappearance.

Two things Nora's mother said, at the beginning of the search, stuck in my mind. Today they kept repeating in my head:

If these statements are true, which I believe they are, it leaves us with limited scenarios to explain Nora's. disappearance.

I'm sure the family are convinced of this but they could be wrong there's a first time for everything.

Abduction is the only one that makes sense given everything IMO. But we will see soon hopefully.
I've been thinking of her parents but how awful this must be for her siblings too.

Seremban, Malaysia time of sunrise the night?/morning? August 4th 2019
when Nora apparently disappeared 07.11

Sunrise and sunset times in Seremban

Thank you — I had been wondering about this, but hadn’t looked it up. I have also wondered whether her father had been up/awake for some time before discovering she was gone, or had just woken up himself at about 8:00.

If he’d been up for awhile, I would think it most likely that she was taken in the dark of night. But if he slept right up until discovering her gone, then I would think there would be more of a possibility of her slipping out on her own in the first light of morning. Even if she went outside on her own, I think she could very easily have met with foul play once outside.

The autopsy may give some answers. I am (probably naively) hoping that she suffered an accident and wasn’t harmed by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy