Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday people were saying Nora wouldn't have been able to use the stairs in the villa, so how do they think she could take this trek to the waterfall unaided?

I was going to come back to this point about thr stairs. I wonder if she was helped up and down the stairs, and the bedroom was upstairs, and this is the reason why the parents were insistent from the beginning that she was taken.

So now we have two different reports.

One says the volunteer group had planned to go to the waterfall today, because they had heard that Nóra was interested in seeing it.

The second report says the police received a call on the hot line, a man who told them he had seen a body ..and, based on that call, the police then asked the volunteers to go to the waterfall.

This whole thing has been full of conflicting reports from the start. It's really hard to choose what to believe.

Comparison of waterfalls. They do not appear the same place to me.

The DM article stated it was an older photo taken elsewhere.

That article also said she was naked.

This absolutely breaks my heart. I hope for her sake she just got lost, and died somehow. But my head tells me something a lot worse happened to her. I hope I am wrong about that.

Such sad news today. I'm so incredibly relieved her body was found. I was thinking it was likely they'd never find Nora. I know the best news would be her coming home safely. But this is still so much better to me than the utter agony of never finding a child and not even a clue as to what happened to them.

This case seriously gets me choked up every time I read and see pictures of Nora and her family. I don't know why more than some others. I hope and pray they are able to get more answers and put poor little Nora to rest.

Catching up with all the posts as I have just returned home. This is so very sad. Can someone tell me exactly how far is it (walking) from the holiday cabin they were staying in to the location where they found her body and is it possible to drive there? If they had gone to there the day before when they arrived at the resort then she could have known where it was but if they hadn’t been there how would she have known the way, even more so on her own without anyone helping her? I keep coming back to the fact that they said she would never have left on her own and even if she was very excited to see the waterfall, I would be surprised if she had left on her own given what was said previously. I did wonder if all three (or even two) of the children had snuck out of the cabin to go and explore and if they had either separated (maybe N didn’t want to go back) or there was some kind of accident and panic set in. I also wondered if an accident had taken place in the actual cabin where they were staying, either the night before, during the night and in the early hours.

Catching up with all the posts as I have just returned home. This is so very sad. Can someone tell me exactly how far is it (walking) from the holiday cabin they were staying in to the location where they found her body and is it possible to drive there? If they had gone to there the day before when they arrived at the resort then she could have known where it was but if they hadn’t been there how would she have known the way, even more so on her own without anyone helping her? I keep coming back to the fact that they said she would never have left on her own and even if she was very excited to see the waterfall, I would be surprised if she had left on her own given what was said previously. I did wonder if all three (or even two) of the children had snuck out of the cabin to go and explore and if they had either separated (maybe N didn’t want to go back) or there was some kind of accident and panic set in. I also wondered if an accident had taken place in the actual cabin where they were staying, either the night before, during the night and in the early hours.

I think the distance is 1.2 km

I’m very sorry that Nora has been found deceased my thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones. Thank you to all of you for caring about Nora and posting your news updates they have been much appreciated.

I believe sunrise was shortly after 7am in the area they were staying (Sunrise and sunset times in Seremban).

So it's possible she left closer to it being light, but still before her family awoke around 8. That may not be enough of a head-start with her mobility issues, but the area is pretty big and they could have missed her.
For her family, yes. But overall, life starts earlier, even if sunrise is at 7. At what time is breakfast served at the Dusun? Haven't been able to find, other than:
'Guests must be quiet between 19:00 and 07:00'
The Dusun, Seremban, Malaysia

Is there a video link you can provide? I can’t find it on the sky site.

Thanks
I looked but can’t see it on any saved reports, I have had Sky on most the afternoon. They showed a man on a motorcycle and said he told the police he had found the body and took a policeman off to show him.

6pm news on now: Watch Sky News Live

heartbreaking, regardless of how this happened... just so very sad for those who knew and loved her, cared for her, wanted to see her happy, wanted to see her succeed, wanted to see her smile and laugh and find joy... the suffering for all those who live on without her... may they all find a way to get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member