Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it not seem a bit fixed/obvious that she was found by the waterfall? I’m just thinking if someone did take her, would it be the most obvious place to take her to make it look like she had wandered off alone to go see the waterfall and fallen.
Could she really have found her own way there, given her disabilities? From her parents description of her I’m struggling to believe she would be able to navigate herself anywhere let alone through the jungle. Could she really have set off by her own accord for a trek through the jungle in just her underwear and no shoes on? It would have been painful to walk on stones, twigs etc.
I guess it’s possible she made it to the waterfall if they had been there the day before and she could remember the route, but I’m sure if they had, we would know that by now and it would probably be the first place they would have checked.
I just really hope they don’t put this down to her falling after wandering off and really look into this properly.
The fact there was no disturbance baffles me, but I just can’t see her going off like that of her own accord and actually getting that far!

Does it not seem a bit fixed/obvious that she was found by the waterfall? I’m just thinking if someone did take her, would it be the most obvious place to take her to make it look like she had wandered off alone to go see the waterfall and fallen.
Could she really have found her own way there, given her disabilities? From her parents description of her I’m struggling to believe she would be able to navigate herself anywhere let alone through the jungle. Could she really have set off by her own accord for a trek through the jungle in just her underwear and no shoes on? It would have been painful to walk on stones, twigs etc.
I guess it’s possible she made it to the waterfall if they had been there the day before and she could remember the route, but I’m sure if they had, we would know that by now and it would probably be the first place they would have checked.
I just really hope they don’t put this down to her falling after wandering off and really look into this properly.
The fact there was no disturbance baffles me, but I just can’t see her going off like that of her own accord and actually getting that far!

Exactly. Putting her by the waterfall seems incredibly....staged.

Honestly, if the Shaman hadn't have said what he did and she wasn't found the day after then I might not have viewed it as suspiciously.

I just catch up on this thread. Not the news I wanted to hear so sorry for Nora and her family.
There are so many things weird with this case.
The things that jump to me right away are:
How come we hear about this waterfall that she wanted to go just now, and why they didn't search that area right away?
Huge coincidence that after a reward being offered and a Shaman consulting with a genie , djinn, jinn or any other demon or angel doesn't matter the supernatural creature the girl was found as predicted.
Given her disabilities that is a long way to walk and find the aforementioned waterfall, that apparently is not so easy to find.
I don't know what to think anymore.

R.I.P Nora

I would assume they are still investigating the scene. Does it appear she's been there the last 10 days ? Does it appear there is broken vegetation around ? Hopefully we will have some more answers over the next few days.

Staged - that’s the exact word I was looking for. I just can’t fathom how she could have made it there by herself. People usually get there with a guide, but a 15 year old with disabilities has managed it, barefoot? I know it’s not impossible, but it’s not likely either.
So maybe they need to be looking at people who know that route well - locals, guides etc. And maybe the guy on the motorbike who made the call. Did he think alerting the police of his find, where it looks like an accident, could make him in line for the reward money? Seems good timing too that the reward money was mentioned yesterday and she’s been found today, quite quickly.

From reading TA reviews ,guests who visited the waterfall were accompanied by a guide.
Several people said it was tiring and not suited for people with limited stamina or mobility.
With the danger of snakes,leeches and other creatures in the jungle I do not think it would be easy to go alone as a fit adult yet alone a vulnerable barefooted girl dressed in night clothes.
So I really do not think Nora wandered off on her own and found her own way to the waterfall.

I have no doubt about the qualifications and ability of Malaysian medical staff.
Since the tourism industry is so important in this area it would be natural for locals to prefer the verdict to be an accident rather than foul play.
A second independent autopsy would stop any one questioning the results whatever they turn out to be.
Yes. Thinking of Scarlett, in Goa :(

I looked but can’t see it on any saved reports, I have had Sky on most the afternoon. They showed a man on a motorcycle and said he told the police he had found the body and took a policeman off to show him.

6pm news on now: Watch Sky News Live

Thanks for looking.... I thought I was just overlooking it.
I know how quickly stuff can change or disappear.

Last edited:
I think Nora could read simple children's reading books.
she certainly would not be capable of navigating herself through the jungle.
sign posts would be meaningless to her,even if she could read the words.
That’s a guess, surely? My son was reading street signs during the period that he was learning to read using picture books. I don’t think we can make absolute assumptions.

In his homily at the Mass for Nóra in Belfast on Tuesday morning, Father Eddie O’Donnell said Nóra had been baptised in the church in 2004, and was “a child of our faith community”.

He said Nóra and her family were held in their prayers.

“Hearts are filled with pain,” he said, “but we realise that the sum total of all our pain does not even begin to approximate the pain of Nóra’s mum and dad, Meabh and Sebastien, and that of her grandparents, and those of the immediate family circle.”
Belfast Mass held for Nóra hours before body is found

I just catch up on this thread. Not the news I wanted to hear so sorry for Nora and her family.
There are so many things weird with this case.
The things that jump to me right away are:
How come we hear about this waterfall that she wanted to go just now, and why they didn't search that area right away?
Huge coincidence that after a reward being offered and a Shaman consulting with a genie , djinn, jinn or any other demon or angel doesn't matter the supernatural creature the girl was found as predicted.
Given her disabilities that is a long way to walk and find the aforementioned waterfall, that apparently is not so easy to find.
I don't know what to think anymore.

R.I.P Nora

I doubt they searched a kilometre away immediately because Nora's parents are insistent she wouldn't wander so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1