Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A senior pathologist is today expected to travel from Kuala Lumper to Seremban to carry out a post-mortem examination on the teenager's remains in a bid to find a cause of death.

In a joint tweet, Jean-Yves Drian, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs and secretary of state for Europe, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne said: "The French authorities are at the disposition of the Malaysian authorities so that light can be shed on the circumstances of her death."
Prayers offered as body of missing teenager Nora Quoirin found in Malaysian jungle

They've received so many offers of help and assistance.

I have not hear one word of excepting the offers or we've working with.... They are very secretive, and have made it known they don't care for the media.

I keep thinking about the trapped cave boys in Thailand. They reached out for help and gratefully excepted it. The world held their breath, prayed, and followed the story. Even if the outcome had been different and the boys did not survive, the Thailand government did EVERYTHING humanly possible to rescue these kids. They weren't worried about the media, or tourism they gave us lots of detailed updates, the good and the bad. I gained tremendous respect for them.

JMHO

I know there’s been lots of things done to help find Nora when she was missing but the Malaysian police didn’t seem that bothered took 3 hrs to come for a missing vulnerable child.Their sniffer dogs aren’t fit for purpose neither is their cadaver dogs.

They've received so many offers of help and assistance.

I have not hear one word of excepting the offers or we've working with.... They are very secretive, and have made it known they don't care for the media.

I keep thinking about the trapped cave boys in Thailand. They reached out for help and gratefully excepted it. The world held their breath, prayed, and followed the story. Even if the outcome had been different and the boys did not survive, the Thailand government did EVERYTHING humanly possible to rescue these kids. They weren't worried about the media, or tourism they gave us lots of detailed updates, the good and the bad. I gained tremendous respect for them.

JMHO
That’s exactly why I find it so curious they quickly released the shaman video to the world including their own communities. Why this? Was it a deliberate move? A message?

Police earlier released a video showing a shaman wearing a white skullcap and several of his assistants performing rituals in the forest.

Shaman Khalid Mohamad earlier said he believed the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the video that the genie was attracted to the girl because she had special needs and had chosen Quoirin as its stepchild.

The video showed the shaman crying and appealing for the girl’s return.

“Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released,” he said in the video.
https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...n/news-story/6ed8f3adaccb34bfa24d93e6ae92d2c2

Nora was found naked, which is very suspicious of a crime having been committed. (Autopsy will reveal details provided there is no cover up going on.)
Some people knew she wanted to see a waterfall, so it makes sense to leave her body at a waterfall. It is possible this could have been used to lure her out of the house, but most likely she was simply removed whilst sleeping.
The gate was left open, a truck was heard, and no footprints were found of Nora's nearby or in the jungle, nor were muddy footprints found inside despite the muddy track.
Most likely the person who picked her up worked at the resort and had no reason to be muddy. They may have placed her in a vehicle which then removed her to another location where she was murdered or held for a number of days (perhaps more likely. It may even have seemed feasible to keep her indefinitely to whoever took her, they may even have intended to drop her back into the jungle, with her unable to explain what had happened to her due to her communication difficulties but that didn't go to plan.)
The shamanic ritual was probably not a coincidence. Either her body was found sooner and the reward money was an incentive in itself or perhaps the locals have closed ranks to protect the identity of her killer/their reputation.

Unfortunately I think if the police etc are not thoroughly honest about the situation, and if all the inconsistencies are not righted, and the reported circumstances are not investigated and accounted for publicly, it will only put people off going more for fear that nothing substantial has been done to protect travellers from things like this happening in the future.

The parents are not likely suspects as kin typically are, they don't know the area well enough, weren't there long enough, presumably have no local contacts, and presumably didn't know about absolutely appalling levels of security when they booked the holiday. (On this point, as somebody mentioned they might have some kind of fear of social services, they most likely didn't know the risk they were putting their children in and I doubt they had the option to move accomodation and cannot therefore be accused of neglect either.)

Body believed to be Franco-Irish teen found in Malaysia jungle | The Japan Times

A group of volunteers who were part of the search and rescue team found the body after being tipped off by a member of the public.

I´m wondering what they call being tipped off, are they talking about this someone that told them she was excited about seeing a waterfall?

From New Strait times article:

“We had heard she was excited about seeing a waterfall when she arrived in the resort. We are going to look around that area and follow the stream down the mountain,” the news outlet quoted her as saying.
The group of 22 volunteers from the Seremban Hiking Club, it said, later found the body."
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/5125

It’s on an article one of the earlier pages can’t remember what one and I don’t know what you mean by TA and reviews
So you have the link for that? I've not hear or read.

Also, you may want to take a look at TA, sort the reviews good or less.
on

I´m wondering what they call being tipped off, are they talking about this someone that told them she was excited about seeing a waterfall?

From New Strait times article:

“We had heard she was excited about seeing a waterfall when she arrived in the resort. We are going to look around that area and follow the stream down the mountain,” the news outlet quoted her as saying.
The group of 22 volunteers from the Seremban Hiking Club, it said, later found the body."
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/5125
Yes, apparently a man contacted the searchers and gave them the "tip."
I wonder why he did not notify officials instead?
Anyway there has been a lot of misinformation so I expect we will find out more details later.
It's nine in the morning there. I wonder if we will hear something in the next few hours. Imo

That’s exactly why I find it so curious they quickly released the shaman video to the world including their own communities. Why this? Was it a deliberate move? A message?

Police earlier released a video showing a shaman wearing a white skullcap and several of his assistants performing rituals in the forest.

Shaman Khalid Mohamad earlier said he believed the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the video that the genie was attracted to the girl because she had special needs and had chosen Quoirin as its stepchild.

The video showed the shaman crying and appealing for the girl’s return.

“Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released,” he said in the video.
Body found in search for missing teen

Oh I totally agree!!! From the first offers to perform the ceremony, the Sharman said the police would have to ask for them to perform.

Well, this hit a red flag with me. I found it so odd, the police would have to ask. My friend Google, helped me understand why. Just look towards the government.

I think the police OK ing the ceremony, the reward (which I believe the family would have offered day one), and the location the body was found, was staged.
The secrecy, the lack of excepting help from other governments,the carefully chosen words by the family, the whole lost in the jungle ....add up to me as cover up.

I'm betting dollars to donuts, they say she got lost and fell in a ravine, no criminal activity. Any takers????

JMHO

It has been widely reported Nora was found 1.2 miles from Dusun. I did google it on google maps & it gave me a walking time of 23 mins. The only reason I can think why it would take so long when that is the distance is due to very difficult terrain. If this is the case then I definitely can’t see Nora getting there by herself.

Nora Quoirin: body found in Malaysia confirmed as missing girl
It takes me 30 minutes to walk 1.5 miles in air conditioned space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1