Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree if a truck/ any vehicle was on the gated premises at 3am the owners should have known about it or if they heard it they should have gone checked. Imo they have compromised the safety of their guests. The owner apparently even told SQ while he was frantic about his beloved daughter whilst waiting on the police for 3 hours “ go to the police station or they won’t come here” Remember the family came in a taxi so I don’t think he would have access to transport. Could they really not have offered to take him to the station? Very thoughtless if you ask me considering their lax security. MOO

Supersouthern I agree if a truck/ any vehicle was on the gated premises at 3am the owners should have known about it or if they heard it they should have gone checked. Imo they have comprised the safety of their guests. The owner apparently even told SQ while he was frantic about his beloved daughter whilst waiting on the police for 3 hours “ go to the police station or they won’t come here” Remember the family came in a taxi so I don’t think he would have access to transport. Could they really not have offered to take him to the station? Very thoughtless if you ask me considering their lax security. MOO
Exactly

I looked this case up on my lunch break...so very sad about the outcome of this case.

I had a thought about the underwear and the window. I remember reading reports earlier of them playing in the pool before. Maybe it is possible Nóra equated her clothing to swimwear and didn’t think it an inappropriate thing to wear to the waterfall where she wanted to swim. Maybe she DID open the window, but she actually left through the front door? I read there are no locks and I can’t figure out how they could know she didn’t leave that way.
MOO....

At the end of the day, a beautiful young girl is gone and a family heartbroken. I hope they find some peace <3

Strange that the owner hasn’t commented on why the main gate was left open and who by when only they staff/owner opens it when guests phone the staff/owners mobile.So who left the gate open?

The website has gone thru major changes in the last day or so. Now they have a terms and conditions, stating not responsible for anything.

Also, no more day visitors. Red flag!!!

Tropical Rainforest Resort | the Dusun

Click on book a room, scroll to bottom of page.

Is it muddy and wet around the resort? Why in the world would they need mud and foot prints in the house for an abduction to have happened? Like abductors all step in mud and leave noticeable foot prints wherever they go?

"The entire area around the villa where the family were staying is covered with soggy vegetation and the single-track road leading to the resort is covered with mud.

Had someone entered through the window and climbed a flight of stairs to an upstairs bedroom where Nora was sleeping it is assumed there would have been traces of mud on the floor."
Nora Quoirin: Malaysian search teams bring in 'cadaver dogs' in hunt for missing teen | Daily Mail Online

"The entire area around the villa where the family were staying is covered with soggy vegetation and the single-track road leading to the resort is covered with mud.

Had someone entered through the window and climbed a flight of stairs to an upstairs bedroom where Nora was sleeping it is assumed there would have been traces of mud on the floor."
Nora Quoirin: Malaysian search teams bring in 'cadaver dogs' in hunt for missing teen | Daily Mail Online

And if Nora left on her own free will, there would be some type of footprint, as well. At least a toe/heel print. None were found anywhere. Odd??

Strange that the owner hasn’t commented on why the main gate was left open and who by when only they staff/owner opens it when guests phone the staff/owners mobile.So who left the gate open?

As far as I know the the owner hasn’t said much if anything, it’s been rather quite on that front. Please anyone post anything you find. I believe there is more than 1 person who knows what happened to Nora.
I did find a few interesting articles earlier about bones being found in Seremban & police officers being arresting in connection with it.
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2018/02/333105/bone-fragments-found-oil-palm-plantation
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...her-unmarked-grave-murder-investigation-nsttv
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...nection-discovery-skeletal-remains-5-seremban

Am sure a lady staying at the resort said it was the evening time and the gate was still open and it shouldn’t of been.Makes you wonder why would staff leave the main gate open especially when it’s only gets opened when someone phones the staff.I also read on a review from the Dusan that there is a side gate that anyone can get through so it seems the main gate was left open so a vehicle could get in and there’s still no explanation on what that truck was doing at the resort at 3am in the morning?
Do you remember what the source was?
I know I read there was no security and it does sound like it's fairy easy to access the grounds.
Whoever reported that she was excited about seeing the waterfalls must have been there that day, unless he got the idea from reading the news.
Does anyone remember her family mentioning it in a news article? I thought I remember something about it but I can't find it. Maybe it was just said that she was excited about the trip.
Anyway, if she was abducted, it must have been some one who was there and saw her that day. Imo

A senior pathologist is today expected to travel from Kuala Lumper to Seremban to carry out a post-mortem examination on the teenager's remains in a bid to find a cause of death.

In a joint tweet, Jean-Yves Drian, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs and secretary of state for Europe, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne said: "The French authorities are at the disposition of the Malaysian authorities so that light can be shed on the circumstances of her death."
Prayers offered as body of missing teenager Nora Quoirin found in Malaysian jungle

It’s realistic to think she could of wandered outside sensory seeking animals noises and followed her impulses and simply got lost but it’s not realistic to think she managed a dangerous hike to a waterfall a mile away on rough terrain with no shoes or clothes when professional hikers have died doing it.
People are speaking as if she would even know how to get to the ravine waterfall she was found at?
I don’t understand how her parents would of even managed or risked the hike with her when they say she had mobility issues and bad coordination.
I also can understand the father shouting a crime has been committed because the police took 3 hours to arrive and his vulnerable daughter was missing nobody was doing anything or listening to them saying she must of been kidnapped he probably said it out of anger as if to say why aren’t you doing anything a crime has been committed.

And if Nora left on her own free will, there would be some type of footprint, as well. At least a toe/heel print. None were found anywhere. Odd??
Very strange. And the dogs didn't pick up her scent beyond the resort.

I don't see how she could have been in the place she was found and the searchers who had been searching there didn't smell anything, either. After several days I would think there would be a very strong odor. What about the cadaver dogs? They didn't detect anything.
Unless she only died or was put there recently, which I don't want to think about. Imo

Do you remember what the source was?
I know I read there was no security and it does sound like it's fairy easy to access the grounds.
Whoever reported that she was excited about seeing the waterfalls must have been there that day, unless he got the idea from reading the news.
Does anyone remember her family mentioning it in a news article? I thought I remember something about it but I can't find it. Maybe it was just said that she was excited about the trip.
Anyway, if she was abducted, it must have been some one who was there and saw her that day. Imo
I just remember reading it on one of the earlier pages but can’t remember what one.

I also just read on a review for the Dusan resort from someone who stayed there that for the main gate to be opened you have to phone a mobile for someone to open it and and wasn’t it said at the start after Nora family arriving that the main gate was left open and it shouldn’t of been and that night there was sound of rustling and a truck heard in the early hours of the morning?

yes all very odd and possibly even convenient

I remember reading on a earlier post from the resort owner saying that they’re shocked at Nora going missing and that they’ve never even been robbed in the 10 years they’ve been opened? Yet mentions nothing about the gate lying open when only they open it?
As far as I know the the owner hasn’t said much if anything, it’s been rather quite on that front. Please anyone post anything you find. I believe there is more than 1 person who knows what happened to Nora.
I did find a few interesting articles earlier about bones being found in Seremban & police officers being arresting in connection with it.
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2018/02/333105/bone-fragments-found-oil-palm-plantation
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...her-unmarked-grave-murder-investigation-nsttv
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...nection-discovery-skeletal-remains-5-seremban[/

The website has gone thru major changes in the last day or so. Now they have a terms and conditions, stating not responsible for anything.

Also, no more day visitors. Red flag!!!

Tropical Rainforest Resort | the Dusun

Click on book a room, scroll to bottom of page.
No more day visitors?
That's interesting. It sounds like the public is allowed access to use the facilities at the resort.
That increases the amount of people who may have seen her that day. Imo

Yes this is very disturbing. Seremban
The arrest led to police discovering the bone fragments believed to belong to five different individuals who had been murdered separately since three years ago.

He said preliminary investigation has connected the four policemen and gang members detained with the murder of the five victims found.

"We found skeletal remains believed to be of two individuals near an abandoned temple in Batu 8, Jalan Sungai Gadut and another three skeletal remains at Bukit Galena, Jalan Seremban-Mantin.

"The motive of murders has been linked to drug trafficking," he told a press conference at the Negri Sembilan IPK here today.

He said the officers and the secret society members are being detained for 28 days under the Security Offences (Special Measures) Act 2012 (SOSMA).
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...nection-discovery-skeletal-remains-5-seremban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1