Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely none of this makes sense right now.
I just can’t make a logical thought train.
Naked- not naked.
Initially it was posted they couldn’t even tell gender but that was clearly incorrect .
Hikers found her.
A local man found her.
Truck noises?
Rustling?

♀️♀️♀️

I think the only thing I believe with a level of certainty is that she’d unlikely have left on her own, intentionally.
If her parents say she won’t even go into the garden at home, in a safe place, alone.
I find it a little implausible she’s ventured into a jungle that’s unknown and with a heavy sensory overload. Smells/noise/heat etc.
Given the open plan nature, I concede it’s possible she accidentally left but if she ‘fell’ out or whatever I think she’d have frozen and made noises to alert her parents. If no one came I think she’d have retreated to a foetal position and remained there until found.

I also find her walking with someone unlikely given her scared nature.

That leaves me with either accidental death covered up by????? I don’t feel the parents. So who? Owners?
Or she did fall and freeze and was found, by who? Employee would probably be the only realistic scenario. Then overpowered/knocked out and taken. Again, this seems unlikely.

So yeah, I’m flummoxed m.

Yes I totally agree....All Malay agencies & native Orang Asli have worked VERY hard searching that jungle day & night for Nora. Its hard to believe they wouldn’t have found her.
But I believe they should have treated the villa as a crime scene from the onset just incase a crime had taken place & should have focused a lot more on the resort such as sniffer dogs & cadaver dogs in every chalet & vehicle and outbuilding on resort. I really hope we don’t have a cover up of how Nora died to save face or tourism in Malay, tbh i don’t think her parents will allow that to happen. I hope they have a 2nd post mortem when they bring Nora home.

I really hope this is unlikely, given there is three other countries involved diplomatically in Ireland, the UK and France.

It bothers me that the 22 local hikers said they went to the waterfall because they heard Nora wanted to go there after the reward money was offered the day before even though police already searched that area and didn’t find her.
Why would one of the 22 hikers record the moment they found her then post it on the internet did they sell that video because surly that’s evidence and highly disgusting thing to do!
They’re professional local hikers some have died doing that dangerous hike yet they say they went there to search just because Nora wanted to go there?
I know it’s been said her parents said she was excited about going to the waterfall but they would of been taking her how would Nora of known how to get there?
She could of left the house because of sensory seeking the animal noises the thought of a waterfall but that’s completely different than actually knowing we’re to go and with no shoes on.
Why would Nora family take a child who they claim had mobility issues on a hike through a dangerous jungle to a waterfall?
How many waterfalls is there in the jungle is there an easy to get to waterfall maybe that’s were the family were planning on going to but possibly someone local part of the 22 hikers could of discovered Nora wandering outside in her underwear who has harmed her and later placed her body there presuming that’s the waterfall the family said they were going to thinking it would look like an accident as they knew it was said publicly she wanted to go to the waterfall but didn’t think enough about Nora wouldn’t of actually been able to get to we’re they placed her.Its horrible to think this is the case but the more I research online others who are professional hikers saying how dangerous the hike to the waterfall is and people who have died doing it there’s no way Nora could of got there on her own.I can understand if there was a clear path she happened to come across and followed it but it’s a dangerous hike.

I don't think police refused to believe it could have been an abduction, they just didn't have any direct evidence of it. Police forces all around the world sometimes don't answer certain questions at press conferences. Perhaps police interpreters were busy with the family, the people that needed them most? And I don't recall international media being banned from hiring their own interpreters.
Yes, I think in the beginning it was probably too soon to tell the media that this was anything other than a missing persons investigation. They just didn't have enough evidence.

However, even though they stated that they were not treating her disappearance as an abduction, according to the family they were told directly by police that it was both an abduction and a missing persons investigation.

Anyway, we know now that it is an ongoing criminal investigation as well, and hopefully we will hear more news by the end of the night. Imo

I am flummoxed too for the reasons you have so clearly expressed.
adding to your list is coincidence of shaman speech and being found the next day by a waterfall she was excited to visit ,which had previously been thoroughly searched.

OMG I'm offline for a while and she was found.

RIP dear Nora!

This is just so sad whatever the circumstances. I hope it was accidental and not a crime. I still am not able to make up my mind with the facts that are so far available.

At least she was found. The parents must be devastated :(

Absolutely none of this makes sense right now.
I just can’t make a logical thought train.
Naked- not naked.
Initially it was posted they couldn’t even tell gender but that was clearly incorrect .
Hikers found her.
A local man found her.
Truck noises?
Rustling?

♀️♀️♀️

I think the only thing I believe with a level of certainty is that she’d unlikely have left on her own, intentionally.
If her parents say she won’t even go into the garden at home, in a safe place, alone.
I find it a little implausible she’s ventured into a jungle that’s unknown and with a heavy sensory overload. Smells/noise/heat etc.
Given the open plan nature, I concede it’s possible she accidentally left but if she ‘fell’ out or whatever I think she’d have frozen and made noises to alert her parents. If no one came I think she’d have retreated to a foetal position and remained there until found.

I also find her walking with someone unlikely given her scared nature.

That leaves me with either accidental death covered up by????? I don’t feel the parents. So who? Owners?
Or she did fall and freeze and was found, by who? Employee would probably be the only realistic scenario. Then overpowered/knocked out and taken. Again, this seems unlikely.

So yeah, I’m flummoxed m.

I've been asking if the Truck noise at 3am...was a vehicle than ran her over, then panicked and hid the evidence...

It bothers me that the 22 local hikers said they went to the waterfall because they heard Nora wanted to go there after the reward money was offered the day before even though police already searched that area and didn’t find her.
Why would one of the 22 hikers record the moment they found her then post it on the internet did they sell that video because surly that’s evidence and highly disgusting thing to do!
They’re professional local hikers some have died doing that dangerous hike yet they say they went there to search just because Nora wanted to go there?
I know it’s been said her parents said she was excited about going to the waterfall but they would of been taking her how would Nora of known how to get there?
She could of left the house because of sensory seeking the animal noises the thought of a waterfall but that’s completely different than actually knowing we’re to go and with no shoes on.
Why would Nora family take a child who they claim had mobility issues on a hike through a dangerous jungle to a waterfall?
How many waterfalls is there in the jungle is there an easy to get to waterfall maybe that’s were the family were planning on going to but possibly someone local part of the 22 hikers could of discovered Nora wandering outside in her underwear who has harmed her and later placed her body there presuming that’s the waterfall the family said they were going to thinking it would look like an accident as they knew it was said publicly she wanted to go to the waterfall but didn’t think enough about Nora wouldn’t of actually been able to get to we’re they placed her.Its horrible to think this is the case but the more I research online others who are professional hikers saying how dangerous the hike to the waterfall is and people who have died doing it there’s no way Nora could of got there on her own.I can understand if there was a clear path she happened to come across and followed it but it’s a dangerous hike.

Why on earth would one of the hikers film Nora when they found her? And posted it online? ...I feel physically sick at the thought of this :( Where did you read this? whatever has happened to that adorable wee girl, she & her poor family have been through enough & don’t need inhumane people rubbing salt in the wounds. The only reason I can think of is money. This makes me so angry.
I agree Nora could have maybe gone outside the house if she was enticed maybe by someone but no way did Nora get to that waterfall by herself.

I am flummoxed too for the reasons you have so clearly expressed.
adding to your list is coincidence of shaman speech and being found the next day by a waterfall she was excited to visit ,which had previously been thoroughly searched.

Yes that too.
I’m not buying prayers leading to her being found... not unless those prayers are in the format of 10k

Somethings not right. Either they didn’t look very well or she was placed there after the search.

Amazingly, after the reward and the Shamans ceremony to make a trade with the jenie, they find her. Somebody was waiting on a reward.

I don’t think we will hear cause of death or anymore from the police. They wouldn’t give any information when she was missing and I don’t think they will now.

JMHO

the whole Shamen 'she will appear tonight thing' is so timely with the reward but I still feel it was a message to whoever took her that tonight you must return her.

Where was this video posted/shared!

Nora Quoirins family was reported as entering Dusun at 1.45 PM the date they arrived. At 8 AM the father reported her missing. The parents put her to bed in underwear. The hikers who found her report her NAKED - ie no clothing. The authorities had already searched this area with no sightings.

What needs to be remembered here is that the Malaysian police etc have been exemplary. They have been outstanding and excellent in their searches. It is very upsetting to me to see people say that Western governments would be better- they would not. I grew up in Malaysia and know they are awesome and will do everything necessary to find out what happened. This poor girl has obviously suffered and speculation is not helpful but there are leads online that perhaps the authorities are not aware of. They need to be highlighted with the relevant agencies incase there is a real issue at hand other than that we all need to be patient and let the authorities do their job and you can trust Malaysia. I would rather have them on my case than anyone else in the world. They know what they are doing and it wasn't about tourism but the girls safety. That is why they were angry with the media as they felt it comprised her safety. Not everyone is materialistic.
Could you give more details about the online leads you are referring to?
BBM

According to the Dusun website it is 20mins to the entrance to the jungle, and another hour from there to the waterfall.
On Google maps, it lists 2 trails and 25-26 minutes for each. The video from the area shows a definite walking trail where they are filming, do much do, that card are using it. Very confusing

The Dunsun website says they allow their local staff to bring their children to work at the weekends ... might Nora have met a younger child the day before and seen them again that morning? Might they have played and taken her further into their jungle playground?

This is a very interesting and plausible scenario

Do you think someone said to her "Do you want to come and see the waterfall?" and she went along?

I highly doubt she’d have gone. Unless they offered to take her to her Mum?
I think it’s probable NQ displays ASD features though and would have a pre discussed routine to help anxieties.
When you wake, come to our room. Toilet. Breakfast etc. IF she has and it’s jmo, she’d have not deviated willingly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1