Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:

WHILE TRIPADVISOR MAY BE HELPFUL TO YOU AS BACKGROUND INFO, POSTING COMMENTS AND PICTURES FROM TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS IS NOT PERMITTED AS WE HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY THEIR AUTHENTICITY.

INSTEAD, YOU MAY SAY: “INTERESTING REVIEW/PICTURES BY CGF ON TRIPADVISOR”, BUT YOU MAY NOT LINK OR DISCUSS ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE FORUM UNLESS IT IS IN MSM. TRIPADVISOR IS NOT CONSIDERED MSM. MANY POSTS CONTAINING LINKS AND INFO FROM TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS HAVE BEEN/WILL BE REMOVED.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING RESPECTFULLY AND RESPONSIBLY.

CocoChanel

is the CGF you give as an example the 'name' of a poster on Trip Advisor?

poor child. I dread to think what she went through. If she had become bloated, her parents must be completely horrified upon seeing her body. Poor parents. God bless them all
It must have very traumatic for the parents to identify her, I would guess the mortuary would not be allowed to make her look "presentable" due the postmortem. Horrifying!

Have just listened to an interview on BBC News with Matthew Searle of the Lucie Blackman Trust. He confirmed that Nora was found wearing the underwear she slept in.

I don’t see how this could be anything but foul play. Disabled or not, Nora would obviously dress herself and wear shoes to go outside. There’s no way she wandered off.

Me too. I am anyhow a positive person... He may not be?

That’s right, they would have been absolutely frantic and devastated but I can’t help but think that ‘a crime has been committed’ is an odd thing to say so early on. First instinct would surely be to check whether she has just gone outside within the immediate area of the holiday cabin and to hope that this is the case. If there had been signs of forced entry or say they had heard screams or a noise, then I could completely comprehend him saying a crime has been committed. I do think the statement (if he did actually say it) seems a bit odd.

I don’t see how this could be anything but foul play. Disabled or not, Nora would obviously dress herself and wear shoes to go outside. There’s no way she wandered off.

This was a girl who apparently wouldn't even go in the garden without holding a family members hand..... and some people think she went off on over a mile trek barefoot in the jungle?

I don't think there is any "obvious" about it ... do we know that Nora usually got dressed herself? Perhaps, in a strange location she either felt excited to go outside before her siblings and parents woke, OR was disorientated and scared, and left the cabin to find her family, regardless of what she was wearing.
I actually disagree with you about the wandering off theory; I think it is indeed plausible that she left the cabin of her own volition.
There were 2 adults and 2 children presumably asleep in that cabin .... what is the chance of all those remaining asleep if a stranger entered the cabin? What are the chances of Nora leaving without screaming or making some noise in the process?

This was a girl who apparently wouldn't even go in the garden without holding a family members hand..... and some people think she went off on over a mile trek barefoot in the jungle?

Not just barefoot over a mile in a jungle but all but naked and barefoot. She just got up, decided to leave her vacation home and family and go on a naked barefoot jaunt in the jungle. Most girls that age are pretty conscious of being clothed whether they are disabled or not.

It must have very traumatic for the parents to identify her, I would guess the mortuary would not be allowed to make her look "presentable" due the postmortem. Horrifying!
Talking with someone else, they mentioned that photographs of things like birthmarks or other identifying features are taken and the parents would not have to actually view the body.

Children do things contrary to their behaviour when they're determined. Asha Degree was apparently terrified of the dark but one night she left home alone in the middle of the night and was never seen again. If it's true that she really wanted to see the waterfall it could be possible as unlikely as it admittedly sounds. We'll just have to wait until the autopsy.

I don't see how you can presume she would dress herself. There are all kinds of factors that could be at play. It was very warm for a start. Way back I posted that she could have seizures as part of her condition and could be acting erratically - these things do happen and are more common than abductions from houses.

You could certainly see most Asian men attaining high sexual interest in white women throughout large parts of Asia becouse I'd imagine its not often they would see one.
Malaysia was a British colony, with large white population, and hundreds of thousands of "white women" visit each year. Similar cases occur in "white" countries too.

Finally, the much much bigger problem is "white" men seeking young "asian" women.

If my child was missing in a foreign country and they were taking their time and not acting like it was an emergency then I’d be shouting from the rooftops “crime, crime committed here!!!”

Don’t find it odd at all.

Talking with someone else, they mentioned that photographs of things like birthmarks or other identifying features are taken and the parents would not have to actually view the body.

That is a relief in one way but on the other hand seeing a deceased family members body IMO helps with some sort closure.

Malaysia was a British colony, with large white population, and hundreds of thousands of "white women" visit each year. Similar cases occur in "white" countries too.

Finally, the much much bigger problem is "white" men seeking young "asian" women.

Totally agree, there's been a lot of xenophobia connected to this case. If someone took her i think he took her because he's a not because white women are desirable to asian men, the latter makes it sound like regular asian men would consider taking her.

I don’t
Children do things contrary to their behaviour when they're determined. Asha Degree was apparently terrified of the dark but one night she left home alone in the middle of the night and was never seen again. If it's true that she really wanted to see the waterfall it could be possible as unlikely as it admittedly sounds. We'll just have to wait until the autopsy.

That’s right, some children do things contrary to behaviour but even if N had been very excited to see the waterfall, leaving the cabin of her own accord would have meant walking in underwear over a mile in the jungle on her own. If she hadn’t already actually been at the waterfall how did she know the route? Barefoot, her feet would surely have been sore. It was mentioned early on that she would never leave on her own or go anywhere on her own - I’m sure I read about the bed time stories etc. I honestly can’t see that she would have been brave enough to leave the cabin on her own. Is it possible that she didn’t leave on her own and left the cabin with one or both of her siblings?

I think it is important to remember how scared her family said she could be. Yes strange things happen, but they were pretty adamant she gets scared very easily. I can't see anyone scared leaving on their own into the jungle.

Hell I was scared to go out alone at night until I was 20 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member