Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Just wondering if we ever found out what's the roof of the building was showing through the trees in the pic of the helicopter retrieving Nora please? Also did anyone mention why the guy was in the area that met hikers and told them he knew the area well? Thank you!
It was a local that told them he knew the area, I read. Imo

Thread one,post 20 is a link to an article mentioning waterfall existence

Also says the parents are frustrated that police are using resources looking in the jungle and not spending more time looking into abduction
Can it be linked somehow? I can't find out how to get back there. Usually the threads are at the beginning of each thread and I couldn't find them.

I’m not able to find it now but yesterday I posted an article stating the mother had not previously informed anyone about the waterfall until shortly before the hikers went out to search. I’m certain.
If her parents knew that she was excited to see the waterfall, why wouldn’t they have mentioned this sooner than shortly before the hikers went out on the search when they found the body? Surely they would (or should) have mentioned this sooner.

How much money was raised by people donating and what will happen with it?

One things is someone wildly suggesting she went to the waterfall and fell in the river which a lot of people speculated since she would probably was drawn to water. And another one is a real publication or an statement from a family member or the press about them saying she wanted to visit that waterfall. I remember they said she was exited about the trip in general not specifically the waterfall. JMO

I have re listened to her Aunt's statement, I have read every comment the French g/father has given and I have
re listened to MQs statements re Nora. I have not heard any comment there about Nora wanting to go to the waterfall.

Thread one,post 20 is a link to an article mentioning waterfall existence

Also says the parents are frustrated that police are using resources looking in the jungle and not spending more time looking into abduction

can you copy and paste over the post that you found - Post 20 in Thread One does not mention the waterfall

Did forensics take anything from the site they found the body? Normally they take some time and take everything with them in the area, it seems here they just took the body.

There are multiple scents (animal, soil, random poops, etc), around the forest. I doubt that dogs would able to pick up any specific scents.

The dogs can pick up scents from cadavars from like 30 years ago, so yes, they can surely pick up human scent in this situation if they are trained for it.

They were aunt and cousin of Nora. My point was that the siblings could have stayed by themselves in the cabin, or helped the parents to search.

But Nora's parents quickly developed a "strong hunch" on Aug 4 that she was abducted from the upstairs bedroom by a criminal.
O way in the world would I leave my other two children alone if one had just gone missing. And NO I would not take a 12 year old and 8 year old jungle searching particularly with knowing they could see something very terrible.

I have looked back but can’t find anything but I do remember reading it very early on about her being excited about the waterfall. I think it might have been on a FB page. If they did not tell the search team/police/hikers about her desire for the waterfall until the day that they found her then I am struggling to comprehend why they did not mention it sooner. Can anyone shed any light on this?

According to Matthew Searle, CEO of the UK-based Lucie Blackman Trust charity which is acting as a liaison between the London-based family and the media, Nóra told her family that she wanted to see a waterfall during her holiday to Malaysia.

Acting on this previously undisclosed information, a volunteer searcher combed the area near the waterfall and made the grim discovery.
Nora Quoirin family 'expects police to do a thorough investigation' into death as post-mortem continues - Independent.ie

I have looked back but can’t find anything but I do remember reading it very early on about her being excited about the waterfall. I think it might have been on a FB page. If they did not tell the search team/police/hikers about her desire for the waterfall until the day that they found her then I am struggling to comprehend why they did not mention it sooner. Can anyone shed any light on this?
It could be due to the fact that they were adamant she didn’t leave on her own so it just didn’t compute that she could walk all the way there? Still seems strange to me but I can’t put myself in their shoes. Who knows how I would act or what I would say if my child went missing:(

According to Matthew Searle, CEO of the UK-based Lucie Blackman Trust charity which is acting as a liaison between the London-based family and the media, Nóra told her family that she wanted to see a waterfall during her holiday to Malaysia.

Acting on this previously undisclosed information, a volunteer searcher combed the area near the waterfall and made the grim discovery.
Nora Quoirin family 'expects police to do a thorough investigation' into death as post-mortem continues - Independent.ie

Nice find! Hmm.

I have re listened to her Aunt's statement, I have read every comment the French g/father has given and I have
re listened to MQs statements re Nora. I have not heard any comment there about Nora wanting to go to the waterfall.

Thanks to all who have confirmed they also don't remember the waterfall comments. Seems maybe it was disclosed later. I wonder why it was left so long. It all seems a bit contrived to me.

If the area was searched previously she clearly was not there at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member