Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts as I catch up....

I am unclear on this “she wanted to see the waterfall” rumor. If this was never actually said before then her being found there isn’t really a “coincidence” is it? I’m trying to find the origin of this story. If Nora’s parents were still convinced she was abducted why are they now thinking she’s at the waterfall?

If Nóra was excited to see the waterfall...doesn’t this mean they had planned to go to the waterfall? So she did have the physical capability to do this?

On a different note, I think the police force did what they could with the situation. They worked through a holiday and put a ton of resources on it. I’m really confused as to what else people wanted from them. If there’s a cover up going on anywhere, it’s from the group of people who happened to find Nóra the first place they decided to look that has already been searched, and was advised to them by an elusive tip....
Or they could have just decided to start at the resorts main attraction/water...it’s basically first thing on their website

JMO. I don’t know anything

THIS Would nean all three snuck out, without the parents hearing and the two siblings allowed Nora to go in undergarments and no shoes, and they are still holding this secret now while watching their parents devastation. Hmmmm
Yeah, I doubt a 12 year old and an 8 year old would decide to go out on an adventure in the dark, let alone a foreign place in a dense jungle with all those scary jungle noises.
I'm sure they wouldn't encourage their sister to do it either, knowing her limitations.

Nora was always under the supervision of her parents. She relied on them for everything. I don't think her first time venturing out on her own would be to the jungle. Imo

So you mean to say that a 12 year old and an 8 year old hiked 1.2 miles to the waterfall and back without getting lost and no one seen them in and out and are keeping it a secret. JMO

I don't think it is being said that they actually visited the waterfall, rather that may have been the intention but it went wrong.

From previous thread
Why would that be? Is it because the people there live in the dark ages and primitive unlike British or American people? I am fed up of reading that these more than likely lovely people have done something sinister to Nora before cause if death and the circumstances have been established.

Numerous contributors here are trying to make the most bizarre theories fit the situation in order to back up their obvious beliefs that people in this country would harm any white person they come across.

I am disappointed that the parents too have jumped to the conclusion that a deliberate, harmful act has taken place. They can be forgiven of course because they are distraught and their emotions will be all over the place. Anything unexpected or out of the ordinary could have occurred here - like for example, what if all the children left the accommodation early that morning on an adventure and Nora got left behind because she was too slow walking when it was decided they would return. This is just one example of a more innocent theory, yet these haven't been considered at all, because many people believe that those nasty people in the jungle can be the only ones responsible.

Oh my goodness, my most sincere and humble apologies, I certainly did not intend to offend anyone with that post. However, it is referencing an article reported by a news agency in Malaysia, I promise I didn’t just make it up, nor did I have to dig to find it.

Please believe me when I say that I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people of that beautiful country. The way all the searchers came out in the hundreds is truly nothing short of amazing and admirable. Not to mention, after seeing the photos of the rainforests and beautiful scenery there , I would actually enjoy seeing it in person one day. Who knows, maybe I will.

Unfortunately, the fact remains that there are creepy, scary, violent, and dangerous, homicidal nut jobs all across the globe, everywhere... in the U.S., in Europe, and I doubt Malaysia is immune. And they all have there own special excuses as to why they do what they do.

I truly don’t believe cases like this can be solved with selective tunnel vision. Therefore after reading of this as well as one other instance, I simply had to add it to my list of possible scenarios, and it nagged at me for a few days before I posted here. IMO, If it happened at least once, possibly more, it cannot be completely dismissed until it is ruled out.

That said, I am personally very much on the fence and open as to what happened to that sweet, innocent child. I can’t even begin to imagine what her parents are going through, absolutely heart breaking.

I’ve seen reviews for the Dusan previous guests saying there’s no security there is a side gate that anyone can enter in and the main gate is actually for cars to be let in.The jungle has no fence so anyone could enter the resort if they wanted to.

How far apart are each of these houses? Where was the Dutch tourist to be able to see the Sora house so well, and to hear 'rustling'? That sounds like next door, yet I thought each cottage was spaced out?

Also, the complex itself, is it open on its perimeter boundaries, or is it cordoned off in some way with just one or two entrance/exits? I thought I saw somewhere that entrance was through one gate, which was locked at night. Can't remember where I saw, but would beg the question how she got out if area was secured all round and with a locked gate.

In answer to the arrival time of the family, the Dusun website says check in from 2pm. so would have been thereabouts or later.

According to the resort layout map there are two entrances, one on either side. The gate was reportedly not locked this particular night. The Dutch tourist heard noise at a pool adjacent to them, below from Sora House where the family was staying.

Do we know where Sora House was relative to the gate that was left open? I looked at the diagram, but the houses weren't labeled.

No no and no again for any “psychic” help on solving a case. They are utterly useless and often do more harm than good.

For example when Sylvia Browne told Amanda Berry’s mother she was deceased and “in water” when she of course was being held by Ariel Castro.

Any help from a professed “psychic” is almost always so they can increase their media profile, bleed money out of someone or both. Do. Not. Want.

Read my post i said i don't believe in them and trust me i have plenty of problems with all of them. I brought them up as a comparison to the shaman, showing that a lot of western people believe in something similar. That was all, wasn't endorsing them.

Wow so much for victim friendly forum , minors victims in this case. JMO

Of course the minors are victims but the poster is not being victim unfriendly in my opinion. Children are known to be mischievous and daring, therefore this could simply be an example of that. Also, it is another point of view regarding the circumstances.

I don't believe psychics solve anything either but they have consulted on cases before and they've gotten in contact with victims relatives and told them what they think happened, look up Sylvia Browne. True they don't represent a chuch leadership role but they do frequently evoke jesus and christianity in general and it's largely religious people who believe in them from my experience. The most popular/famous ones in anyway like Sylvia, James Van Praagh, John Edwards, etc usually come at it from a christian angle.
I can only speak from my knowledge as a “Westerner” who believes the gospel/bible. To that end, of all churches I have been a member of in different states, over three decades, none believe in or subscribe to psychics. This is considered “divination” or Giving oneself over to “dark spirits”. My experience, happy to share more.

Read my post i said i don't believe in them and trust me i have plenty of problems with all of them. I brought them up as a comparison to the shaman, showing that a lot of western people believe in something similar. That was all, wasn't endorsing them.
“Lots of western people” that I know do not believe in psychics.

“Lots of western people” that I know do not believe in psychics.

Obviously doesn't preclude lots of them believing in them. John Stewart, James Van Praagh and Sylvia Browne played huge stadiums, had tv shows or in Sylvia's case had a very popular segment on a well watched tv show (Montel), they held/hold thousands of private readings that aren't close to cheap. There's undeniably a market for them in western countries.

Of course the minors are victims but the poster is not being victim unfriendly in my opinion. Children are known to be mischievous and daring, therefore this could simply be an example of that. Also, it is another point of view regarding the circumstances.
I guess , I don't know my first thought wouldn't be a convoluted story starting by blaming the most vulnerable in the whole story. But that's just me.

According to the resort layout map there are two entrances, one on either side. The gate was reportedly not locked this particular night. The Dutch tourist heard noise at a pool adjacent to them, below from Sora House where the family was staying.

Where is this from, the gate not being locked?

I have spoken about this scenario earlier on this evening. Something like this is more likely to me than Nora being taken on the first night of the the holiday. For me, it is too much of a coincidence as the family were not there long enough for Nora to have been identified as a target for abduction. Also, taking into account that an abductor would have taken huge risks to get a child out of the accommodation. I would say that Nora would be the most likely child out of the three in the family to have yelled out if she saw a stranger in the house. She wouldn't be aware of such things like abduction, risk and how to look after herself if in danger, so would be more likely to shout for her parents.

There are many reasons why I feel that this is a genuine accident which I won't follow up with. I am like everyone else here; eager to find out cause of death etc, which will hopefully be soon.
How many times Websleuthers, have we seen inexplicable cases turn out to be an unforeseen tragic accident? I hope this is one of them.

Some thoughts as I catch up....

I am unclear on this “she wanted to see the waterfall” rumor. If this was never actually said before then her being found there isn’t really a “coincidence” is it? I’m trying to find the origin of this story. If Nora’s parents were still convinced she was abducted why are they now thinking she’s at the waterfall?

If Nóra was excited to see the waterfall...doesn’t this mean they had planned to go to the waterfall? So she did have the physical capability to do this?

On a different note, I think the police force did what they could with the situation. They worked through a holiday and put a ton of resources on it. I’m really confused as to what else people wanted from them. If there’s a cover up going on anywhere, it’s from the group of people who happened to find Nóra the first place they decided to look that has already been searched, and was advised to them by an elusive tip....
Or they could have just decided to start at the resorts main attraction/water...it’s basically first thing on their website

JMO. I don’t know anything
I don't think her parents ever said they thought she was at the waterfall.
The hikers had heard she was excited about it. We don't really know how they came to know this. She was probably excited about everything they were going to do. Maybe they were planning on going the following day, and that's why she was excited.

I'm sure the whole family had been talking about the upcoming trip for weeks and they had a full itinerary.

Someone just mentioned Nora wanting to see the falls, and after nine days of intense searching by over 300 people and various agencies they happened to find her there. Even though the area was searched before, there was a strong odor (which the cadaver dogs missed) and she was lying right out in the open.

So apparently they just got lucky.
Unless someone put her there.

By all accounts, Nora's mobility skills were limited. She went on walks with her family but she had problems with balance and coordination. So I'm sure she could manage the walk just fine, as her parents would be there to assist her if needed. Imo

I’ve seen reviews for the Dusan previous guests saying there’s no security there is a side gate that anyone can enter in and the main gate is actually for cars to be let in.The jungle has no fence so anyone could enter the resort if they wanted to.

The grandfather - whom I quoted - said it IS fenced. Again, so many inconsistencies in this case.

Oh my goodness, my most sincere and humble apologies, I certainly did not intend to offend anyone with that post. However, it is referencing an article reported by a news agency in Malaysia, I promise I didn’t just make it up, nor did I have to dig to find it.

Please believe me when I say that I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people of that beautiful country. The way all the searchers came out in the hundreds is truly nothing short of amazing and admirable. Not to mention, after seeing the photos of the rainforests and beautiful scenery there , I would actually enjoy seeing it in person one day. Who knows, maybe I will.

Unfortunately, the fact remains that there are creepy, scary, violent, and dangerous, homicidal nut jobs all across the globe, everywhere... in the U.S., in Europe, and I doubt Malaysia is immune. And they all have there own special excuses as to why they do what they do.

I truly don’t believe cases like this can be solved with selective tunnel vision. Therefore after reading of this as well as one other instance, I simply had to add it to my list of possible scenarios, and it nagged at me for a few days before I posted here. IMO, If it happened at least once, possibly more, it cannot be completely dismissed until it is ruled out.

That said, I am personally very much on the fence and open as to what happened to that sweet, innocent child. I can’t even begin to imagine what her parents are going through, absolutely heart breaking.

Hi looking back at what I have written might come across as rather harsh. I am genuinely sorry if you feel that this was aimed solely at yourself.

Tonight I have noticed a lot of negativity towards the Malaysian police force and local people whereas I have much admiration for them working so hard in the gruelling heat. They have searched relentlessly and put a massive amount of manpower put into finding Nora.

I have taken the criticism of the local people to heart and should not have jumped on your post in order to express my point of view.

Awww, you guys!

It’s 1:30am here now, 8:30am in Malaysia. I need to sleep and will no doubt miss the post mortem announcement and press conference. Try not to post too many millions of messages or I’ll never catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1