Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess , I don't know my first thought wouldn't be a convoluted story starting by blaming the most vulnerable in the whole story. But that's just me.
To suggest the siblings had something to do with leaving with Nora would mean that all this time they have been keeping a terrible secret while watching their parents suffer and their mom call out in desperation to her lost daughter in the jungle, and all the while not saying a word. That certainly does not paint them in a good light.

Even if they had decided to go on an adventure in the middle of the night in the dark jungle, I really doubt they would have not been forthcoming with their parents. They are both old enough to understand the severity if the situation. Imo

All articles day she left in her underwear and no clothes missing.

Imo
Right, but if she wanted to put clothes on to go out she could have put on a t-shirt or a swimsuit cover up independently since there would be no buttons.
So it makes no sense that she would go out in her underwear, let alone go anywhere by herself. IMO

This "possible" body posing by someone who loved her sits well with my post of 12 August where I discussed the following scenario:

"I have been thinking about how Nora managed to get down the spiral stairs and out of the window without assistance. Could the two sisters have both left through the window; with Nora being treated by her sister to what was to be an exciting adventure (to the waterfall) which went badly wrong: falling in the river and the younger sister is too afraid and traumatised to say? I only suggest this because it was reported earlier in the thread that the younger sister volunteered that Nora may have gone through the window."

Since we do not know at this stage the time of death, possibly on the first day, maybe the two sisters got as far as the place where Nora was found (reading the previously described well-placed signs to the waterfall) where she had an accident or seizure and her 12 year old sister returned just before the house was awake too worried to speak. Seems to make more sense to me than an abductor entering the house and stealing a 15 year old from under her family's noses and down the spiral staircase without even a sound. (...) added later. JMO
seems kind of unfair to accuse the grieving little sister of something like that, imo.

Right, but if she wanted to put clothes on to go out she could have put on a t-shirt or a swimsuit cover up independently since there would be no buttons.
So it makes no sense that she would go out in her underwear, let alone go anywhere by herself. IMO

Right, what was I thinking? Thanks!!!o_O:rolleyes::cool:

I totally agree. If she was shy, she would know not to go out in public in her underwear. It wouldn't feel right, imo.

Did anyone else see the photo of the warning sign on one of the TA reviews? "There is an on-going conflict between residents and the resort operators;" "Resorts are illegal and you are not legally protected; "Security does not exist and your safety is at risk;" etc. That's ominious.

Yes I feel this is very relevant, if only Nora’s parents had seen this sign before arranging their holiday...all moo.
I would maybe reconsider your wording of this post as I feel it may break Websleuths rules.

Did anyone else see the photo of the warning sign on one of the TA reviews? "There is an on-going conflict between residents and the resort operators;" "Resorts are illegal and you are not legally protected; "Security does not exist and your safety is at risk;" etc. That's ominious.

Guess you missed my post in thread #1, post 224. From the sounds of it, the residents’ group has issues with the other resorts, not the Dusun.
Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

MOD NOTE:

WHILE TRIPADVISOR MAY BE HELPFUL TO YOU AS BACKGROUND INFO, POSTING COMMENTS AND PICTURES FROM TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS IS NOT PERMITTED AS WE HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY THEIR AUTHENTICITY.

INSTEAD, YOU MAY SAY: “INTERESTING REVIEW/PICTURES BY CGF ON TRIPADVISOR”, BUT YOU MAY NOT LINK OR DISCUSS ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE FORUM UNLESS IT IS IN MSM. TRIPADVISOR IS NOT CONSIDERED MSM. MANY POSTS CONTAINING LINKS AND INFO FROM TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS HAVE BEEN/WILL BE REMOVED.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING RESPECTFULLY AND RESPONSIBLY.

CocoChanel
BUMP!

brought over from @Kubirai post on last thread:

Nora's parents tried to convince police on Aug 4 that she couldn't walk out on her own, and must have been abducted from the cabin by a criminal.

Their Aug 6 press conference tried to convince the whole world of same theory.

Nora's desire to see the waterfall was mentioned recently, and her body was found along that route.

So what do we surmise from this?
Lightbulb! For awhile now I’ve been pushing an image and thought to the dark so I wouldn’t see it in my mind. I’ve been fighting it all along. I hope the light dims because I don’t want to see it.

Can anyone point me back to the Dutch woman’s translation?

Do we actually know that NQ was super excited to see the waterfall? Is this just rumor?

Do we know how close to the waterfall her body was found?

We do know that her body appeared after someone local reached out to “spirits” just as it was predicted by the Shaman and after a local tipped off and after another Indian local volunteered to join that specific volunteer search group and in an area that had previously been searched.

Perfect!! I'm thinking along the same line.

Lightbulb! For awhile now I’ve been pushing an image and thought to the dark so I wouldn’t see it in my mind. I’ve been fighting it all along. I hope the light dims because I don’t want to see it.

Can anyone point me back to the Dutch woman’s translation?

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!". "" Because it takes a while for the emergency services to show up, other guests at the resort start a search.

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

Privacy settings

Remember I don't know how reliable is this translation

It's been said many times by guests, that it is quite loud from jungle noises and fans going....plus being exhausted.

Also, depends on how heavy one sleeps. My bf could sleep through an earthquake.

Jungle noise or not, it isn’t going to be so loud that nobody would hear a child with mobility issues struggling down the stairs and out the window right by the parents.

The parents probably left the window open for air, anyway.

Hi looking back at what I have written might come across as rather harsh. I am genuinely sorry if you feel that this was aimed solely at yourself.

Tonight I have noticed a lot of negativity towards the Malaysian police force and local people whereas I have much admiration for them working so hard in the gruelling heat. They have searched relentlessly and put a massive amount of manpower put into finding Nora.

I have taken the criticism of the local people to heart and should not have jumped on your post in order to express my point of view.
Well thank you janeh, no problem at all... and believe me, I fully understand where you’re coming from. One thing is I believe, is that Noras case is one of those that is rather mysterious and very frustrating. All cases are of course, but hers hasbeen a bit different in several respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1