Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole living room is wide open to the porch and the jungle. Leaving a window open to get some cross air going isn’t that far of a stretch when one side of the house is open to the elements. Edited to add there is no AC in these houses because of the open concept.
But they didn't leave the window open. The other opening must have had mosquito nets, I can't imagine them going to bed without them. Imo

To suggest the siblings had something to do with leaving with Nora would mean that all this time they have been keeping a terrible secret while watching their parents suffer and their mom call out in desperation to her lost daughter in the jungle, and all the while not saying a word. That certainly does not paint them in a good light.

Even if they had decided to go on an adventure in the middle of the night in the dark jungle, I really doubt they would have not been forthcoming with their parents. They are both old enough to understand the severity if the situation. Imo

Thanks MsBetsy: I understand and respect what you are saying. First, I did not suggest that both siblings knew of Nora's departure. Second, I hope and pray the siblings have not been allowed to "watch their parents suffer" but are secure away from the events. Thirdly, "not saying a word" is not suggested as bad but because the 12 year old may be terrified at the thought of putting her sister in danger. JMO I may be completely wrong. Just looking for a solution like everybody else. I would really prefer that an innocent accident befell Nora rather than harm at the hands of a predator.

But they didn't leave the window open. The other opening must have had mosquito nets, I can't imagine them going to bed without them. Imo

No, there is no Mosquito nets at the window.

Nora_Anne_Quoirin_window_1_08082019_.jpg

Or better view from inside,

bABANpC.png

To suggest the siblings had something to do with leaving with Nora would mean that all this time they have been keeping a terrible secret while watching their parents suffer and their mom call out in desperation to her lost daughter in the jungle, and all the while not saying a word. That certainly does not paint them in a good light.

Even if they had decided to go on an adventure in the middle of the night in the dark jungle, I really doubt they would have not been forthcoming with their parents. They are both old enough to understand the severity if the situation. Imo

And I doubt that little children would be able to keep such a pressing secret from parents and investigators.

All articles day she left in her underwear and no clothes missing.

Imo
I know that. I was replying to someone who said she went out in underwear because she couldn't do buttons. And I am saying she could have thrown on a big shirt. My 4 yr old grand baby can't button shirts but she dresses herself in t-shirts or summer dresses, by herself.

Actually we don't know what they did, we only have a short statement from a Dutch tourist on a Dutch newspaper.
Why are people jumping on the bandwagon that the parent didn't start searching around the resort?.
Because I think they did including the staff.
I've always been a lurker here on WS this kind of threads are the reason why. JMO
Yes, when the hotel staff said they searched the entire area, I'm assuming they meant the parents did as well.
And I haven't read the parent stood around yelling, either.

I wouldn't judge anyone for becoming emotional after just having found out the child you love so dearly is missing and possibly in danger.
Everyone reacts differently in grief.
The last thing they need is to read criticism about their behavior after losing their child. Imo

For those who think she was placed, where do you think she was being kept? And why do you think they placed her instead of just disposing of her where she would never be found?

Just interested in hearing thoughts:)
Your first question is the one that’s bugging me. I do think she was placed. After the Shaman ritual. I haven’t a clue where the body could have been stored with no one finding it if it was hidden close by. Didn’t they have tracker dogs? Where did they lose her scent? Did they bring in cadaver dogs later? I wish we knew more about the truck. They’re supposed to be finding out more about it. I think somebody intentionally wanted her found that day. By the waterfall that Nora was so “excited” to see - previously undisclosed until just before she was found.

JMHO.... No moon, pitch black rambling around, bugs, leeches, mosquitoes, wild bore, snakes into the jungle and leaves Nora. Forget getting to the waterfall, not enough time and never make it in the dark. Then heads home. They'd be a mess and have to clean up, would have a number of mosquito bites. Hop in the bed and claims kidnapping, the next day.

I really don't think the sister and brother could manage this, nor the parents. Even with a superdooper flashlight, a ton of bug spray and clothing.

JMHO

Thanks MsBetsy: I understand and respect what you are saying. First, I did not suggest that both siblings knew of Nora's departure. Second, I hope and pray the siblings have not been allowed to "watch their parents suffer" but are secure away from the events. Thirdly, "not saying a word" is not suggested as bad but because the 12 year old may be terrified at the thought of putting her sister in danger. JMO I may be completely wrong. Just looking for a solution like everybody else. I would really prefer that an innocent accident befell Nora rather than harm at the hands of a predator.
I really doubt the 12 year old would put the her sister in danger. Speaking from my experience, when a child has a special needs sibling they tend to be more protective of them, this is not an absolute of course JMO.

For better understanding, this is the image from the house.

Nora_Anne_Quoirin_window_1_08082019_.jpg

Or better view from inside,

bABANpC.png

aveQNtu.png

I don't know if I'm allowed to mention this, but there are a lot of photos of this particular house on the resort's FB page. You can get an idea of how open it is there.

I posted it already. I dont know if this allowed, but this could help some of you guys to get clearer visual on how the house looks like. And the window are really, really easy to opened from inside.

Your first question is the one that’s bugging me. I do think she was placed. After the Shaman ritual. I haven’t a clue where the body could have been stored with no one finding it if it was hidden close by. Didn’t they have tracker dogs? Where did they lose her scent? Did they bring in cadaver dogs later? I wish we knew more about the truck. They’re supposed to be finding out more about it. I think somebody intentionally wanted her found that day. By the waterfall that Nora was so “excited” to see - previously undisclosed until just before she was found.
They had used cadaver dogs just the day before. If they were anywhere near that area, it's hard to believe humans noticed an odor but the dogs did not. Imo

Thinking simular thoughts. It was a least partial accessible by motor bike.

I do believe the Shaman' s statement reached someone. She was carefully placed, to please a higher power. Maybe it was an atonement.

Then the hikers running into the "old man", who lead them to the water fall.

It's just like the Shaman said.

I posted it already. I dont know if this allowed, but this could help some of you guys to get clearer visual on how the house looks like. And the window are really, really easy to opened from inside.
How are they opened from the inside because this has never been clarified.I have seen windows like that that have a handle that you wind to open and I've seen them with a latch. I've also seen them with a small hook. Was it actually stated that they are easy to open and who said it?
I can't tell from the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member