Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they opened from the inside because this has never been clarified.I have seen windows like that that have a handle that you wind to open and I've seen them with a latch. I've also seen them with a small hook. Was it actually stated that they are easy to open and who said it?
I can't tell from the picture.

Window with handle

Close up window

Here is the handle

Last edited:
I don't think that is a rubbish bin holder on the outside of the hut/cabin/ house. It think that holds a water tank. And, there seems to be an issue with "propped" window, probably translation/ language differences. Nothing showing in an pics anything holding window open. Those windows will stay open due to the track they're on, and the design

With respect there is no indication of an abduction either
Well, that her entire family has said that she would never go anywhere without her family, would not open or climb out of the window, was very anxious with people she didn't know, and believe themselves that she was abducted, I would say that indicates that she did not leave voluntarily.

Also the family Liaison and their lawyer are pushing towards an abduction investigation, and have from the beginning.
So to me that makes it much more likely that however Nora got to the area she was found, she did not go there on her own. Imo

Do we know what the father and mother did during the time between the call to police and the police showing up? Did they get a cab and go to the police themselves? Did one of them go searching with the hotel staff? Because it sounds like the dad just sat there yelling about a crime being committed.

Even if I was sure a crime was committed, I would search with the others instead of sitting and waiting. Why do the parents seem to think that a crime couldn’t be committed that at least partially took place in the jungle. It seems like they think that was not possible for an abductor to take her to the dense jungle and do whatever and leave her. I don’t get why because that is exactly what I think someone with nefarious intentions would do.
I agree for sure, that at least initially I would have searched.
Nah... who am I kidding. Anyone would have a very, very hard time prying me away from that forest if I thought there was half a chance my child was out there... whether lost or abducted.

I don't think that is a rubbish bin holder on the outside of the hut/cabin/ house. It think that holds a water tank. And, there seems to be an issue with "propped" window, probably translation/ language differences. Nothing showing in an pics anything holding window open. Those windows will stay open due to the track they're on, and the design
Yes, the track the window is in makes me think there was a handle that you would wind in order to open the window. It looks a lot like the ones I'm thinking of.
I wish we knew for sure because I don't think Nora would be able to open it herself. Imo

If that's the same window as is then the handle is broken on the right panel and can be pushed open without having to pull a handle. It should have a L shaped handle that mirrors the one on left.
I don't think that's the actual window.
This one is

https://cdn-04.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article38389112.ece/738d4/BINARY/Nora_scene002.jpg

https://cdn-03.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article38389111.ece/69932/BINARY/Nora_scene001.jpg

https://cdn.whatsnew2day.com/wp-con...s-of-Nora-Quoirin-are-found-in-the-jungle.jpg

The ravine where the 15-year-old’s unclothed body was found, some 2.5km from the rainforest resort where she was staying with her family, had previously been searched a number of times.

“She wasn’t there yet [during previous searches]. Someone put her there, to get rid of her,” Mr Quoirin said.

There are growing suspicions that Nóra may have been abducted and murdered. The Paris prosecutor’s office has opened a preliminary investigation for kidnapping and sequestration, and her family have established their status as civil plaintiffs in a possible future trial by filing a lawsuit against unknown persons, as allowed by French law.
Nóra Quoirin’s grandfather: ‘Dark areas need to be cleared up’

Well that her entire family has said that she would never go anywhere without her family, would not open or climb out of the window, was very anxious with people she didn't know, and believe themselves that she was abducted, I would say that indicates that she did not leave voluntarily.

Also the family Liaison and their lawyer are pushing towards an abduction investigation, and have from the beginning.
So to me that makes it much more likely that however Nora got to the area she was found, she did not go there on her own. Imo
Agree totally: If "her entire family has said that she would never go anywhere without her family" "she did not go there on her own". We just have to discover now who she went with. Maybe the PM today will shed some light. If there are inconclusive findings then what was an abductor's motivation? If she was harmed then abduction is more likely.

Agree totally: If "her entire family has said that she would never go anywhere without her family" "she did not go there on her own". We just have to discover now who she went with. Maybe the PM today will shed some light. If there are inconclusive findings then what was an abductor's motivation? If she was harmed then abduction is more likely.
Yes, I think that's what we are all waiting to hear.
It's going to be another long night, I think.
I can't imagine how the parents feel. They may know more than we do at this point.
It sounds like they are starting to take action. Imo

Last edited:
Yes, I think that's what we are all waiting to here.
It's going to be another long night, I think.
I can't imagine how the parents feel. They may know more than we do at this point.
It sounds like they are starting to take action. Imo
Thanks MsBetsy a pleasure conversing with you. I think I'll get some shut eye now. Best

Do we actually know that NQ was super excited to see the waterfall? Is this just rumor?

Do we know how close to the waterfall her body was found?

We do know that her body appeared after someone local reached out to “spirits” just as it was predicted by the Shaman and after a local tipped off and after another Indian local volunteered to join that specific volunteer search group and in an area that had previously been searched.

Her body ALSO appeared after her home parish and many others have held prayer vigils for her. Crazy, huh??

It's the same window based on location of kitchen in the previous picture except the newer picture is blurry at the details (handles) part. The right side of the window, looking from the interior, is the one that has been pictured as opened from the Nora scene.

I have these windows in my Malaysian house. There are two sides with each having a handle, inverted L handles to picture them better. You push them to open and they are held open with a hinge at the bottom or top. The hinge locks in place if you push far enough. The hinge is mostly so the window stays in place and does not slam closed when it's windy. It does not take much effort to open them. There are no winches or things to crank, usually the L shape handle is pulled up (counter clockwise) and the window pushed open.

It seems to me in the pictures of the Sora house earlier (the clear picture but not of the NQ scene), the right window has a missing L handle. You can see a few screws on the panel where the handle should be.

On the flipside if someone had tried to open them from outside if the handles are engaged you would be able to see clear marks on the metal bar in the middle of these two window panels. From previous pictures it seems the right window did not have that L shaped handle. Even then there would be marks on the outside if someone used to pry it open.

" On rumours that Nora Anne was seen taking a shower at a water tank here, Mohamad said police would not discount any leads that could help find the girl." Guessing they mean the sighting of a woman in the river????https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nst.com.my/node/510607/amp

I wonder if one can get into that wooden storage hut/ box from the inside as well as the outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay