Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say the gate was reportedly unlocked that particular night, do you know if this was unusual? Or, unusual? TIA

Not sure. But it matters not ....a big hole in the fence leading to jungle is discovered during the search. MOO, I think that's why they expanded the search for a couple of days.

JMHO...

Thanks MsBetsy a pleasure conversing with you. I think I'll get some shut eye now. Best
Thank you, and same to you!
Whatever happened to Nora, if someone hurt her I hope this family gets justice. If it was a terrible accident, it may ease their minds a bit and give them some peace.
After all, her spirit is in a beautiful place. Imo

A shamen's role involves seeking to restore an imbalance, particularly in things to do with nature. Traditionally, as an example, many indigenous cultures believe that the animals in a forest have spiritual "owners". You cannot hunt and kill an animal without holding a ritual to obtain the owners permission and if you do you will fall ill and you must make amends, under instruction and supervision of the shaman who acts as the medium with the spirit.

The idea is to maintain the natural equilibrium, if you take - you give back. That is why, for forest conservation planning projects, indigenous groups are increasingly involved as important actors and their traditional sacred sites and management practices are respected.

In this case, I think it was a clever and sensitive move to bring the shaman in because of the respect he would inspire locally and the equivalent of the "fear of God" in case someone was harbouring information of any kind.

The waterfall could well be a sacred site.

Whether the discovery of Nora's body the following day had anything to do with this or was pure coincidence is anybody's guess.
Lovely post, ita !

Not sure. But it matters not ....a big hole in the fence leading to jungle is discovered during the search. MOO, I think that's why they expanded the search for a couple of days.

JMHO...
Well, I don’t do well on my iPad it’s always trying to correct and add in words and such. Makes me want to scream or worse, lol.
All this and I just wanted to say I meant usual and unusual. Something tells me this won’t make sense either , but what the heck.

Actually we don't know what they did, we only have a short statement from a Dutch tourist on a Dutch newspaper.
Why are people jumping on the bandwagon that the parent didn't start searching around the resort?.
Because I think they did including the staff.
I've always been a lurker here on WS , this kind of threads are the reason why. JMO

I’m not on any bandwagon, thanks. We are allowed to speculate and offer up questions and theories. Nobody is blaming the siblings or the parents by doing so. The thing is you THINK they did search. Maybe they did, but I was asking if anyone knew, because it does not sound like that from what I read. But that is why I asked because perhaps someone else read something I have not.

When you say the gate was reportedly unlocked that particular night, do you know if this was usual? Or, unusual? TIA

Hi. There are two gates.
Normally the main gate is locked and you have to phone the reception to get them to open it and let you in.

Those who went to second gate (open, I understand and by the reception area) were directed to first gate further down.

I got this from TA reviews, some of which said nobody answered the phone and another who said he could not exit the gate without a card/key that had to be requested before 7 pm.

A shamen's role involves seeking to restore an imbalance, particularly in things to do with nature. Traditionally, as an example, many indigenous cultures believe that the animals in a forest have spiritual "owners". You cannot hunt and kill an animal without holding a ritual to obtain the owners permission and if you do you will fall ill and you must make amends, under instruction and supervision of the shaman who acts as the medium with the spirit.

The idea is to maintain the natural equilibrium, if you take - you give back. That is why, for forest conservation planning projects, indigenous groups are increasingly involved as important actors and their traditional sacred sites and management practices are respected.

In this case, I think it was a clever and sensitive move to bring the shaman in because of the respect he would inspire locally and the equivalent of the "fear of God" in case someone was harbouring information of any kind.

The waterfall could well be a sacred site.

Whether the discovery of Nora's body the following day had anything to do with this or was pure coincidence is anybody's guess.

First, I don't believe in coincidences and this case had two. The Shaman and "the old man" who lead to the water falls. I do believe in divine invention and have experienced this in my life.

Thank you for sharing the customs. I enjoy learning. I was fortunate to work with many cultures in my career.

JMHO

Well, I don’t do well on my iPad it’s always trying to correct and add in words and such. Makes me want to scream or worse, lol.
All this and I just wanted to say I meant usual and unusual. Something tells me this won’t make sense either , but what the heck.

Yeah, stupid autocorrect on any app thinks it's so smart - substituting words.

Two hours and 10 minutes to go before the autopsy results.

Well, its the same either way...LOL

Gaping hole to jungle....:(:(:(

Thinking simular thoughts. It was a least partial accessible by motor bike.

I do believe the Shaman' s statement reached someone. She was carefully placed, to please a higher power. Maybe it was an atonement.

Then the hikers running into the "old man", who lead them to the water fall.

It's just like the Shaman said.

In this theory, that the body was placed after the Shaman’s statement, at what point would she have died? Recently or soon after she went missing? Just curious, as this very likely could be what happened.

Actually we don't know what they did, we only have a short statement from a Dutch tourist on a Dutch newspaper.
Why are people jumping on the bandwagon that the parent didn't start searching around the resort?.
Because I think they did including the staff.
I've always been a lurker here on WS , this kind of threads are the reason why. JMO

I would be searching, screaming around the houses. I don't think I would venture off. They don't need two people lost. They are expecting the police. Its 3 hours before he's told, he needs to go to the police station. And we don't have any details on that, but lots of speculation and theories.

Not sure, where this grew legs... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can't see a latch or anything.
If she left the house on her own I would think she would have just gone out through the front door. Imo

Yes, same. For that matter, an abduction through the window doesn’t make sense because it would be far quicker to go out the door. The abductor would have to put her down (assuming s/he was carrying Nóra) to get out, so there is a risk she’d run away or yell or something.

In this theory, that the body was placed after the Shaman’s statement, at what point would she have died? Recently or soon after she went missing? Just curious, as this very likely could be what happened.

I'm just waiting on COD. I don't think they will release the report. She is a child and it could be left as an open investigation.

I think she was alive for awhile. 10 days is major decomposition. They said body intact, so I am taking them at their word.

I do believe she was placed there, carefully. Have several theories why. It's a wait an see.

JMO

Can you provide a link where is stated that "the family was upset with the police searching in the jungle" ?.
Is my understanding that they claimed it as an abduction and to treat it as criminal matter, didn't see anyone upset about the search, actually people here were complaining that the parents were thanking the Malaysian authorities too much and that was fishy. JMO

The article is linked somewhere a few pages back. There is quote from the guy from the Lucie Blackman Trust, who seems to be their spokesperson. I’ll see if I can find it.

brought over from @Kubirai post on last thread:

Nora's parents tried to convince police on Aug 4 that she couldn't walk out on her own, and must have been abducted from the cabin by a criminal.

Their Aug 6 press conference tried to convince the whole world of same theory.

Nora's desire to see the waterfall was mentioned recently, and her body was found along that route.

So what do we surmise from this?

I am listing reported anomalies for now, and record another one.

Footprints were seen in the forest on Aug 8/9 that police thought could belong to Nora, but her parents insisted she wouldn't go out on her own.

Her parents are now demanding that Malaysian police admit they missed searching the area where she was found.

They are also asking police to prove that Nora was kidnapped on Aug 3/4, taken away somewhere, and her body was later placed at the site. They already lodged a criminal kidnap complaint with French police.

So apparently anyone could enter the property unnoticed through the jungle as well as the front entrance, I guess. I wonder if the fence is anywhere near the pool, where the rustling sound was heard. Imo

Yeap, We have pictures, somewhere on thread two. Wide open gaping hole. They did not give a location. Of course we all guessed and wondered.

JMO:rolleyes:o_Oo_O

They heard some noise by the pool next to Nora's house, not inside the house. JMO

Yes, got that. But people here claim the family inside Nora’s house couldn’t hear her and/or an intruder IN their house because of jungle noise being so loud. I just don’t buy that. But if it were true, and it was so noisy the family couldn’t hear someone steal a teen, the Dutch people couldn’t possibly have heard what they claim they did. It can’t be so loud that Nora’s family missed her being taken from a room with her siblings AND be quiet enough that people a house over heard rustling noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en